Chapter 14 (Happiness)

The One I Love

Sehun was expecting her to call him 'oppa'. he was smilling like idiot, and when he met Kai in front of school this morning. Kai must admit that, he was scared seeing Sehun acts like that. Kai was asking what happen but instead of getting the answer he was being lifted up by Sehun and spun him around. it was pretty mad.

Kai was curious, the flat-faced Sehun, the I-Don't-Give- Sehun can smile, squealing like a girl. it was fun watching Sehun like this. Kai was waiting for Sehun to tell him what has happened, it won't be fun if he's the one who asking, right? so he waited Sehun to start speaking, and Sehun did. but it wasn't a story that Kai need. Sehun was just talked to him just like usual the do. the different was Sehun being smily.

Kai thought Sehun smile will be long last and even wider when he met Eunsoo. but the facts said differ.

Sehun saw Eunsoo as they smiled at each other, and Kai could see light blush on her cheek. Sehun still being smily until Eunsoo said "good morning Sehunnie" and she walked passed him and greeting Kai instead and walk passed Kai as well and she left Sehun dumbfound.

Kai was sure Eunsoo was chuckling when she greet Sehun and him good morning. and nothing different but Sehun was.. the smile.. was gone, replaced by jaw droped. Kai didn't know why but Sehun start being grumpy.

 

the whole time he was staring at Eunsoo. well, you can call it glaring. he was expecting too much, he guess. and the whole time he only heard 'Sehun' come out from .

'Sehun'

'Sehuna'

'Oh Sehun'

'Sehunnie'

it was actually still cute, but he wants more. where the heck 'oppa' is missing he start pouting again. and not to mention, Eunsoo knows it, she know Sehun will react like that. and it was fun.

school finally over. Sehun stomp his feet out from calss room without even looking at Eunsoo. their friend grew confused as they eyes Eunsoo. just to found her smiling knowingly.

"Eunsoo" Kai called sounds worried.

"yeah?"

"are you two okay?" he asked.

"yes, we're fine. thanks for being worried" she smiled as she grab her bag "See you guys tomorrow" she waved and skid out from class room.

 

Eunsoo run trough the hall trying to find Sehun. but he no where to be found. *maybe he was outside already* she tought. she jogs and she found Sehun, sulking.she giggled, he's really childis, but somehow she felt guilty as well.

she wanted to call him 'oppa' but somehow, when at school her troath closing by itself. she was just shy, so she end up keep calling him like as usually she does.

She run towards Sehun calling him.

"Sehun!" she called, but he didn't look back but she sure he heard her.

"Sehun- ooff"

BUK.

she whined. yes she was falling. at the same time Sehun saw her falling, his eyes widened and he quickly run to her.

"ya Lee Eunsoo! how can you even fall down?" he held her up as she blush furiosly. falling in public. no.

"uh, I trip over something" she said patting her skirt.

"something?" Sehun asked as he look the road that see took but, nothing can be seen.

"there's nothing to tripped of" he said again.

"I was tripped on my foot then" she srugh.

"ya!" he protested. seriously how can she be so clumsy lately.

"what?!" she shout back. and Sehun taken aback.

"your knee bleeding" he looked at her knee and frowning.

"oh, right" she said staring at her own knee. Sehun face plaming himself. really what had gotten into her. Sehun rolled his eyes and held out his hand waiting for Eunsoo to reach it. she looked at his hand and then to his eyes.

"what are you waiting, hurry up and clean your wound" Sehun raised his eye brows, Eunsoo pouted and take Sehun hand as he drag her back inside the school.

they went to school clinic as the nurse took care the wound. Sehun sat next to her on the clinic bed. he staring at the wound and sighed.

"why?" Eunso asked

"why? you asking me why?" he asked. again. with eye brows raised

"yes, what else could I asked?" she smiled. Sehun sighed even harder. he just can't understand her right now. *whatever makes her happy* he gave up.
Eunsoo chuckled."I'm kidding" she said patting Sehun cheek.

They thanking the nurse and walk hand in hand, going back to Eunsoo home with bus, since his parents are home and won't let him to drive.
even they walk hand in hand she know Sehun still sulking. She decide to stop her push and pull game, you may call it.

"Sehun-ah" she called. and just got 'hm' as an answer.

"stop sulking" she shook his arms "I was wrong, okay. I'm sorry" she said stop in front of him still holding his hand and giving all her cuteness to him. he actually can't stand it, but he want to looks cool for once.

"I was teasing you, Sehun" She said still shooking his arm wanted him to pay attention

"oppa" she called as Sehun froze. *here she goes again*

"just stop with the 'oppa' things" he mumble

"why? I thought you like it" she pouts

"I do, but I was expecting more from you, and today all you do was calling me Sehun" start grumbling.

"I was shy!" she said in defense.

"you what?" Sehun asked her again, in case he heard wrong.

"I was shy, I mean, I want to call you with that, but it's just stuck in my troath. I mean, others not being used to at me calling you oppa" she sounds hoarse. man this is just 'oppa' things, why would she being nervous. "so I was just too shy, and that oppa word wont come out" she poutes. and Sehun thing it was the cutest things in the universe.

"okay okay, stop speaking, I understand" he said closing with his hand.

"why?"

"can you stop asking me why?"

"but why?"
Sehun groaned "because you're too cute too resitst, okay?" he said start walking again leaving her blushing. because he is too blushing. Then he felt slim hand around his arm. Eunsoo looked at him and smile. he can't help but smile back to her.

"so, what do you want me to call you?" she asked

"whatever that's make you comfortable" he said and he meant it.

"really? okay then" she said. and he was actually waiting for her to call him again because he knows she will call him.

"Sehun-ah, let's go skating this saturday" she said. and Sehun face palming himself for the nth time. he should've known, she will choose to call him Sehun-ah instead of Sehun oppa.

"what? why? why your reaction like that?" she asked blink at him

"no, nothing. actually I want to show you a place on Saturday" he said since his reaction was a little bit match with what he want to talked about.

"oh really, then we can go skating next time" she said.

"no no, it's fine. we can do both on saturday since I want to show it at night time" he said as he saw Eunsoo smiled grew wider.

"okay then~" she sang cutely. Sehun shook his head as he lean down to kiss her cheek. her eyes widened
"what was that for?" she asked with blushing face.

"for you being so cute" he said and laugh at her face that currently boiling.

 

-----------------------

 

Done with skating and dark approaching, that was just looks ordinary since Eunsoo and Sehun are good at it. but to them it's good time for each other because they spend it together.

Sehun buying her ice cream and give it to her.

"thanks" she smiled and reach for Sehun hand with her other hand. as they walk hand in hand. Eunsoo let her being dragged by Sehun, she didn't care where to, the only thing she know that she'll spend more time together with Sehun and she'll treasure it the most.

Sehun taking her to small road, not too small, and it's quiet road, with trees arranged neatly on each side of the road. people barely went there because it's usually dark. Sehun looked at his watch and he was sure in 5 minutes he'll able to show something to Eunsoo.

"Sehun why we are here?" she sounds confused and looked around in the darkness. She felt Sehun pulled her closer and slip his right hand to her waist as the other hand to the back of her neck and leaned closer.

"Sehun" she called, but only come out with whispered. she saw Sehun's eyes half closed, her heart thumping so hard right now. she want to stop him from leaning closer because they're in public palce. but she just found herself leaning to him.

Eunsoo closed her eyes as she felt Sehun lips on her. moving slowly and softly. they can taste Ice cream flavour that they just eat earlier.
Sehun broke the kiss and smile, take a small glance to his watch.

"5" he said and leaned again to kiss her, with slight on her upper lips. then he broke the kiss just to give another one.

"4". Eunsoo heart went crazy at his acts. she blush furiously.

"3" another kisses.

"2" another. Eunsoo grip Sehun arm even thighter

"1" he sais with the last kiss as the the trees lamps one by one. Eunsoo eyes went wide and gasped. she slightly forgot about those many kisses even her heart still beating fast. she looked around in amazed.

"so beautiful" she whispered. the trees dacoreated with blue small lamps, with old desinged wall in each side. she amazed at the night view. the dark street turned into bright light street.

Sehun took her hand as they start walking along the street. then they reach at the end of the road just to see big fountain again dacorated with variations of colors from lamps.

"this is great" she said as she turned to see Sehun. his face was calm, tender and warm. he smiled softly at her.

"you like it?" he asked

"I love it" her smiled grew wide. then she turned back her attention to the views. smiling like there's no tomorrow.

Sehun, instead of looking at the view, he lock his eyes at Eunsoo. soft light pouring around her, the wind softly her white skin. her smile, her twinkling eyes, her voice. Sehun was sure he just seeing an angle. He felt like he's the luckiest guy ever. he got to see her smile, the twinkling eyes when she looked at him, her voice when she called his named. she's just perfect.

At that time, the only thing he know is, his love for her grew even bigger.

it was wrong when people said to him, that he's still young and love can change in anytime. it's wrong. maybe for some people it's true, but not for him. his heart telling him not his mind. and with his heart, he knows, his love for Eunsoo wont changed. she's the one he loves. and believe or not, he grew up because of his love for her. and he knows she love him too as much as he love her. or probably bigger.

He is her's and she is his. he can give everything to her, every single thing he has. she probably wont like it. he chuckled in is own thought.

"what you're laughing at?" she plop next to him.

"nothing, I was just happy" he said open his aram and waiting her for hug him. Eunsoo chuckled and move forward to hug him.

"this is beautiful" she said when they broke the hug. Sehun looked at her and smile.

"you're beautiful" he said. and Eunsoo blush.

"let's take a picture" he said and taking out his camera. she nod as Sehun spot an old man passing by and he asking for help to taking some pictures for them. the old man gladly help them.

Sehun walk back to Eunsoo and pull her close as he back hug her. they smiled and gave v sign and have another poses for the photo.

Sehun walk back to the old man and bowing to him saying thank you as Eunsoo bowing from a far as well.

"you two looks good together" the old man said. Sehun blush slightly. and thaking him again.

"I know, and I felt lucky" Sehun smile in proud.

"every guy who fell deep in love will say that" the old man tap his shoulder "take care of her well" he said and waved saying good bye. Sehun bows again

"I always will" he said and Sehun can get a glimpes of the old man smiling tenderly. Sehun walk back to Eunsoo with his ultimate happy smile. she can't help but smile too.

"what did you talked about with the ajjushi?" she asked

"he said we look good together" Sehun grin and Eunsoo blushed. she felt happiness flowing trought all her body.
the Sehun showing the photos and her eyes twinkling even more.

"It comes out well" she clapsing both her hand. Sehun smiled as he turned off the camera and put it back to his small bag. he took her both hand as they facing each other, looking each other shining eyes. smililng at each other.

"you know, I felt I'm the happiest, luckiest girl ever" she chuckled.

"I felt like I'm the luckiest guy ever, who knows that in fact I have angle in my arm?" he chuckled. Eunsoo slap his arm blushing at his cheesiness. but then she tip toeing and warp around her arm around Sehun neck and hugging him while Sehun warp his arm around Eunsoo waist.

"I love you so much Sehun" she whispered to his ear and she can feel him smiling. Sehun pushed her and broke the hug, looking at her eyes.

"I love you too, my angle" he lean forward and placing his lips on her. she smiled at the kiss and leaning more to Sehun.
they broke the kiss. smiling as Sehun her cheek.

"let's go home" he said as he kiss her cheek. Eunsoo nod and slip her hand in Sehun's.

They can't be happier. the time that they spend together will be the most happiest things for them. nothing can saperate them except death. well, that will be the first thing that they hope it won't happen. but of course it'll happen but for now they can't and they won't. they still want to full fill their dream, living until they grew old together. loving each other forever.