Chapter 18 (The Queastions Can Wait)

The One I Love

The University life started. And just with 3 days attendance, they already got so much homeworks, essay, and projects to do.

It was a sunny day on Tuesday, and everything seems went well. Except when In Jung Sunbae-nim join their seat to eat lunch together. As Eunsoo expected, In Jung, tried too steal Sehun's attention from her. Kai was just putting his poker face, but sometimes he looked at Eunsoo, well, yes she pissed. She's mature girl, and being all jealousy and whiny not really her type. But, hey, there's no true love without sincere jealousy right?

Later at that day, after lunch. She pours out her thought to Kai. Because of Sehun's being stupid, dense and stupid Kai blinked at her because he is not used to, to this type of Eunsoo, even though her anger was reasonable.

"So who is she actually? I mean why Sehun know her?" Kai asked. And Eunsoo pout deeper.

"He said she's a daughter of his father's company alliance. Friend. So he said he met her trice or so, because of their company party. But he didn't even bother to told me who he met. When I always told him who I met when my father had parties. And-"

"Yeah you certainly did" Kai nods remembering when she told about him to Sehun.

"See?" Eunsoo said crossing her arms on her chest.

"But I think, he didn't do that because he thinks it's not important" Kai said trying to cheering her up.

"Well, I don't think it was important too, who I met in parties" Eunsok mumbled.

"So I wasn't important?" Kai said lifting his eyebrows

"Well, was, since you're stranger and I don't think we'll end up staying like this" she said out the matter of facts. Kai just shrug

"Why don't you asked him? I mean just asked, why he didn't bother to tell you. Because Sehun probably has reason, since it's Sehun"

"Yeah. It's Sehun. So then Sehun" she sighed. Her boyfriend can be so dense sometimes and it's slightly annoyed her.

 

She didn't know it will turned out like this. The weather suddenly grew bad, and she regret asking Sehun to go back first, since she will stayed a little bit later for her another group projects preparation.

She looked up, and the sky grew even darker. So she decide to go now and run to bus stop before it rains, but her prediction was wrong. In the middle of running towards the bus stop, rain pouring down heavily so sudden and she ends up using her bag as umbrella.
Fortunately she safely ride on the bus with not so soaked.

She wants to make a call to Sehun and asked him to picked her up in they dorm bus stop and bring umbrella along. But her phone dead. She rolled her eyes. Seriously, what is happening to her today. This bad timing keep happening since the In Jung showed up at lunch time. Making her pissed, annoyed and grew frustrated at everything so everything turned out bad. She can't actually blame In Jung for this, but since she made the pissed, so there.

She sighed again and hoping Sehun will his strong instinct and picked her up in bus stop.

10 minutes later, she arrived at bus stop and found no one, and she did wait for some minutes, but no one came. She wanted to cry, but she didn't has reason to do so, it's not like she had called Sehun and asked him to pick her up. Then she looked up, they rain wont stop at this rate and she definitely won't waiting for something unsure. so she decide to lift her bag to her head and run, just in 5 meters she already soaked in rain. So she just pull down her bag and put it on her shoulder so she can run faster. And she already soaked anyway.

After few more steps she heard someone calling name. She can't hear it properly since they rain sound so loud. She stop and about to turned around as she felt the rain no longer showering her and replaced by rain hitting umbrella.

At first she didn't know who was covering her from rain but she felt familiar. She wiped her face.

"Sehun" she called after she could see a panting boy next to her.

"Are you crazy?!" He snapped. And she winced at that. She didn't say anything. And Sehun took a deep breath.

"Why did you run in the rain?" He said his voice calmer but still showing some angry voice.

"I don't have umbrella and I don't have any batteries left in my phone" she said.

"You could still wait for me, you know I'll picked you up"

"But you didn't know when I'll arrived at bus stop and I was waiting but you didn't come, and I don't like waiting something that unsure when that'll be come" she said in defense. It's true anyway. And Sehun about to said other things but he realized that Eunsoo is soaked wet. If they didn't go home now she'll be sick. And that's mean Sehun will have another guilty self.

"Let's go home now, before you get sick" Sehun said with a lot concern and worried voice. He slips his hand to her after taking her bag and slung it to his shoulder.

Eunsoo can feels warmth spread her hands as Sehun hold it in secure. It feels nice and Sehun's hands will always be warm on her.

 

They finally arrived at home relieving a shock Kai. He gasped and hurried taking her towel for her and warp it around her. Sehun thanked him and he warp her from back giving some warmth. He walked her to her room.

"Go and take a warm bath. Okay? Make sure you'll tell me if you're feeling bad" Sehun said. Eunsoo nods and close her door, proceed to her bath room and took off those annoying sticky wet clothes.

Sehun can't help but grumbling around while making her pancake and hot chocolate. How can she be so careless like that. This maybe exaggerating but for him, seeing Eunsoo drown in rain like that, it's pretty killed him inside. He was so angry at first but then, as usual, he can't really get mad at her. He sighed and he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"What's with the sigh?" Kai asked as he peaking on what Sehun make and he grin "can you make me one too, the pancake" he added. Sehun just rolled his eyes, but he makes another two anyway. For him, of course. Kai bid thanks as he volunteer to make the hot chocolates.

"You know, she was running in the rain" Sehun started up. Kai was wondering for a moment, He might be a thoughts box right now, since these two keep pouring their thought about each other to him. He quietly chuckled. Anything for friends right?

"I know, if she wasn't run in the rain she won't get soaked wet" Kai said pointing the facts.

"That's crazy! I mean she should've trust me and wait for me"

"Why didn't she called you?" Kai asked, he wondering as well.

"She said her phone dead"

"Oh" Kai said and she had reason though for running in heavy rain.

"Don't just say 'Oh' !" Sehun said slightly pushing Kai shoulder. Kai gasped, balancing two hot chocolates in his arm. And he glared at Sehun when it steady.

"Sorry" Sehun said lamely.

"If I got burn because of this you'll pay for my hospitality" Kai said.

"I said I'm sorry, and you're just exaggerating" Sehun huffed and continue baking.

"Why don't you asked her? She might had reason" Kai said back to the topic.

"I already know the reason actually. But I still mad, I mean it was just too reckless"

"What did she said?"

"She said, she was waiting for me, and next she said, I won't know when she arrived and she didn't want to wait for something that didn't sure when exactly it comes" Sehun said his voice slightly annoyed. Kai hummed and nod

"She was true, but she should wait a little longer" Kai said "but Sehun, just let this passed, it's just little thing, as long as she arrived home safely, then there wont be a problem, right?" Kai said patting Sehun's back as he lean on the sink next to Sehun. Sehun's eyes softened, yes as long as she's here, there wont be a problem

"Guys?" She called and the two boys heads turned to her, who standing in the kitchen entrance, with fresh and dry clothes.

"Oh hey babe" Sehun called happily. Eunsoo was slightly surprised at his sudden changed mood since she was expecting Sehun to mad at her and giving her long lecture.

"Uh, hey" she answer back a little bit unsure.

"What happen? Are you okay? You didn't catch a cold right?" Sehun asked like a train giving Kai the spatula and unofficially make Kai finished the pancake.

"No, I'm fine" she smiled appreciating that Sehun didn't take a big deal over earlier.

"That's good, now let's eat. And we made you pancake and hot chocolate" Sehun said giving peck on her cheek.

 

The three of them sat on the dinning table and eating their pancake. Eunsoo sipping her hot chocolate as the warmth spread in her body. She smile, it feels nice after experiencing soaked in cold heavy rain.

"why pancake?" She asked finally to the two boys. She looked at Kai.

"What? Asked him" Kai said pointing to Sehun.

"Why? Can't we have pancake for dinner?" Sehun asked as if it's a normal thing.

"Well, pancake more like for breakfast. Besides we'll have tummy fats because of eating this at night" Eunsoo snicker at her thought.

"But you finished it anyway, and eating pancake at night won't hurt" Sehun said "and you probably need more sugar for increasing your fats for your body heat" Sehun said.

"You're talking like an old professor" Kai said mocking at Sehun as Eunsoo lift her hand to high five with Kai and they're laughing at Sehun. This felt nice, she'll team up with Kai for teasing Sehun next time.


Later at that night, Sehun came to Eunsoo room to check on her, he can't help but feel worried. So he came to her room and find Eunsoo still sitting on her studying table finishing her homework.

"Babe, you suppose to sleep right now" Sehun said standing next to her her hair.

"Wait a minute. I almost finished" she said.

"But isn't that due to next week?"

"I have another homework to do other than this, faster will make everything easier, and this one is practically almost done" she said still her hand moving on the paper and eyes darted to books and back he paper. After a while, she finished it and stretching he body. She looked up and smiled at Sehun. He smiled back at her sweetly. Feeling butterfly in her stomach every time he smiled at her like that. At the moment she's forgetting what she supposed to asked. And she finally remember but decide to let it go when Sehun press his lips to her. That question can wait she thought and she move her lips lovingly against his.

"Now sleep" Sehun said, pulling Eunsoo and lead her to her bed. Laid her and covered her with the blanket. She giggled.

"I feel like a baby, making someone covering me with blanket" Sehun smiled and lean down to kiss her forehead

"You'll always be a baby to me" he said as she blushed. She was thinking if someone heard this, they might crawling on the floor because of Sehun's cheesiness. But since he said to to her, so she felt flushed instead.

"But are you sure you're feeling well? Bacause if you got sick-" he cut by Eunsoo lips on his.

She pull off and smile patting Sehun's cheek as she laid back.

"I'm fine, I'll tell you anytime if I feel sick, I promise" she said and Sehun nod.

"Now, go back to your room and sleep" she add as Sehun gave another last quick peck on her lips.

"Good night my baby" He grin as she chuckled

"Good night you too" she said as she felt giddy all of sudden. Sehun laugh as he waved at her. Went out from her room.

She smiled. There's no need to be jealous at. Because it's Sehun, the mist dense boy, and he probably won't notice if In Jung flirt with him. Even though it's suppose to be wrong, but again it's Oh Sehun and he born to love Lee Eunsoo.