Chapter 12 (I Was too...)

The One I Love

It's been 2 days that Sehun didn't came to school and Kai always had reason to asked Eunsoo to drive her to her house.

"Eunsoo, let's go home" Kai called poking her arm.

"again? Kai you didn't have to, and I have to go to Sehun house as well" she said while put her books into her bag.

"I know"

"or you want to visit him too?" she crept a smile

"nope, I have something to do today"

"so, I'll go back alone, okay?"

"I'm going on the same way, so I thought we can go together" Kai srugh *and I promise to Sehun*

Eunsoo eyed him, she was thinking he was lying "are you sure?". Kai raised his eyebrows "Of course" he said wondering why didn't he said that Sehun asked him to... nope, Eunsoo won't like it if she knows Sehun asking him not to let her went home alone.

"Okay than, let's go" She smiled and they both went out from class room. they didn't expect that they got some whispered around them. Kai and Eunsoo seems uncomfortable. then She realize, since Sehun didn't come to school she always went home with Kai.

"ugh" She groaned and heard Kai sighed. they both understand but they don't know what to say. then her phone rang

"Sehun?" She called. as all eye on her. she hates it. they continue walking towards school gates but she could feel some girls still following them.

"oh hey babe. where are you?"

"at school, I'll go to your house right away"

"alone?"

"nope, with Kai"

"good, then I'll be waiting, tells Kai I said thank you, and sorry for him" Sehun said. Eunsoo didn't understand why, but she'll absolutely talk about this later. they hang up the phone.

"he said thank you and sorry, for you" she said putting back her phone in her bag.

"oh, okay, no problem and don't be sorry" Kai smiled. Eunsoo just keep pouting. she know there's something between this two boys that they hide from her. she stop and stomp her feet to the floor. Kai was surprised as he tought she will mad at him. why. but he was wrong, Eunsoo turn back as she looked at three girls looks surpirsed

"stop following us" she snap "you guys really don't have manners"
but then one of the girls scoff at her. Eunsoo raised her eyebrow dare her to scoff at me. now she really got irritate. last time she was really pissed of was a long time ago and it's because of, Sehun.

Kai grew panic. he didn't know what to do. and did he just see Eunsoo annoyed face?

"you're the one who didn't have manners, you're going out with Kai oppa when Sehun oppa isn't around" she said. Kai and Eunsoo jaw drop. so they have been rumored. Eunsoo bit her lower lips trying to surpress her anger. oppa? oppa? who the heck they're calling her Sehun, oppa. She was about to open but Kai close it with his palm.

"Okay, calm down Eunsoo" Kai said and when Eunsoo about to pull his hand away Kai snacth it, he takes her bag and tied her hand with the same hand. Eunsoo glare at him giving him what do you think you're doing looks.

"you're currently getting angry to kids who just spit out bull" Kai said as she froze. right, she was just done that. and she looks stupid.

"see, you felt stupid" Kai laugh and let go off her. Eunsoo glare at Kai one more time before gave the three clows more glare

"look girls, I'm not cheater and Kai isn't cheater as well. Sehun might has asked Kai to look after me when he isn't around-" she stop. then at once her attention turn to Kai who looks frozen. this can be happening right? right. and Kai didn't told her and then she understand the meaning of Thank you and Sorry earlier.

"he really asking you that?" Eunsoo eyed Kai with treathening eyes, Kai wasn't answering and she took it as yes.

"that Oh Sehun" she hissed. and run away. leaving whatever she had right now.

"yah, Eunsoo, Lee Eunsoo" Kai called, this is bad. Kai run after her and thank to his long legs he could catch her. he took her wrist and spun her grabbing her arm

"look, listen to me first, and promise me don't go mad to Sehun" Kai said panted.

"I'll listen to you, but I'm not promise that I can't get mad at him"

"oh my, please, I mean.. fine, just listen to me" Kai said. Eunsoo took a deep breath and nod. calming herself and prepare not to run to Sehun and strangle him to death.

"he has reason, and I fully understand why. He asked me a favor to look after you when he isn't around. he just want you to be safe" he said.

"I know I understand, but I've been a burden for you Kai, you've done too much"

"no, don't say that, and I don't feel burdened at all"

"but I'm fine, I fine even if I'm alone, I'm not a kid anymore, I know Sehun's worried about me and I always thank full to him, but this is too much" she defened herself hoping that Kai change his mind.

Kai stare her for a while, then he decide to said it. "Sehun..." he spoke "he said, he's just too traumatize when you got accident" Kai added. Eunsoo face fell.

"maybe he didn't said it to you, but I know the truth is, he alwasy being so scared not being able to be by your side like this, I think its drive him crazy. I know his feeling, and clearly understand because I was too-" Kai stop. He can't say it. Not now.

Kai shook his head, "so, please understand" Kai pat her shoulder. Eunsoo eyes just grew watery, Sehun was doing everything just for her. she was the one who being stubborn, not Sehun. She sobs wiping her tears.

"I felt stupid" she mumble. Kai smile and pat her head.

"now, let's go" Kai said and Eunsoo nod.

 

they spend the way with silent. Eunsoo just keep thinking of Kai's words. She never realize it, and Sehun never shows her how sacred he was.

"because I was too-" then Eunsoo turn her head to Kai, suddenly being curious why he can't continue.

"you were too, what?" She asked suddenly

"huh?" Kai sounds counfused but his attention still in his driving.

"you said, you understand Sehun feeling, because you were too". Kai didn't say anything but smiled

"we're here" he said as Eunsoo look up and saw they're already arrived at Sehun house. Eunsoo looked at Kai asking for explanation. He didn't said anything, Eunsoo understand if he didn't want to talk about it. So she let it off.

"Thank you for the ride. sorry for causing so much trouble" she said. went down from the car.

"no problem. and-" Kai said. Eunsoo close the door as Kai slide down the car window, smiling softly and Eunsoo could see his sad eyes even though he is smiling. 

"and I was having the same fate as Sehun. or maybe worse?" he sadly chuckle. "anyway, see you tomorrow" he said closing the window. Eunsoo about to stop it but Kai already drive away.

"worse?"

-----------------------------------

Sehun was waiting for Eunsoo, why did they're being so long to arrived here. he about to call Eunsoo as the door open giving Eunsoo sight to him. Sehun smile crept up, he forgot that he was suppose to be grumpy.

Sehun stand up and run to Eunsoo, hugging her. he didn't know how much he missed her. he hug her tightly as Eunsoo hug him back. Sehun about to let

go from the hug but Eunsoo still hugging him. burrying her face to his chest

"Eunsoo?" he asked confused. worried that something bad happen "are you okay?"

"I'm sorry" Eunsoo said. Sehun completely confused, why she was apologizing.

"what? why? what happen?" Sehun asked and pull her cupping her face just to see Eunsoo pouting.

"hey hey, baby, tell me what happen? don't cry" he is in panic when he saw her eyes become watery. then Sehun drag her inside and close the door, make her sit on his bed as he sat in front of her facing her. taking her hand and cupping her cheek with his other hand

Eunsoo start talking what had happen ealier at school. and she told him what Kai told her.

"I don't know if you were felt like that, and I was just so selfish, I was about to come to your house and turtor you to death" she mumble between her small sniffels.

Sehun didn't know how to react, he felt sorry for making her this way, he felt he want to strangle Kai but he was thankfull to him. and he didn't know what to say, in fact her confession was completely adorable.

"It's okay" Sehun patting Eunsoo head but then he can't help giggle. Eunsoo eyed Sehun, why he was laughing when she was imagining that this talk should be a serious talk.

"what's so funny?" she asked

"you"

"me? why?"

"I don't know, I just feel you're cute" Sehun giggled again. She blushed as she buried her face on Sehun chest.

"sorry"

"it's alright" Sehun said hugging her tightly

"but are you really that traumatrized?"

"to be honest, yes, but now you're here with me now, that's the most improtant" Sehun said as he laying down having his arms as a pillow. smiling and he patting the space next to him signaling her to lay down. but instead of laid there. Eunsoo makes Sehun chest as a pilow.

"your heart going to burst in a second" she giggled noticing Sehun fast heart beat. Sehun blushed. he groaned as he warp her as if she was a pillow.
Eunsoo looked up smiling at Sehun, she studied his face. Eunsoo lift up her hand and touching Sehun's forehead.

"I'm fine" Sehun said.

"I'm glad" she cuddle closer. they stay like that withouth talking, listening to each other even breathing, it's just too silent that makes Eunsoo afraid that her heart beat can be heard. Sehun her hair, curl it behind her ears. she looked up wanting to looked at Sehun eyes, but it just make her heart grew crazy. but she didn't look away. she just love it, the way Sehun looking at her, no worries, and all. it's just so calm and loving.

"Eunsoo" Sehun called breaking her fairy tale imagination

"yeah?"

"Kiss me" he said abruptly. well, Sehun never asked her to kiss him, usually he just go and kiss her. She blushed but she decide to stay cool

"what if I don't want?"

"well, Kiss me" Sehun smirk. Eunsoo eyed him looking if he was joking or not, but she can't find any. Sehun looking at his girlfriend who currently didn't make any move, so he tought she really didn't want. he can't help but pout.

"well, if you really don't want-" Eunsoo kiss his lips and start moving her lips shyly. Sehun eyes widened at her act but then he smiled on the kiss as he lift her up until her head higher than him. Eunsoo felt her body become so hot, her hand was cupping Sehun face as its traveled to his neck, grabing his hair. and that was enough to drive Sehun crazy.

he nibble her lower lip asking fro entrance which is she gladly accept. their kiss become hotter and they kiss more passionately. Sehun let go off the kiss leaving her panted and make her panting more by kissing down to her jaw, neck and went up nibbling her ear.

"I miss you" he wisphered and looking at Eunsoo smiling. and gave her a peck.

"get well soon then, so you can go to school again" She said, to be honest school without Sehun is boring. usually she will looked at Sehun and watching him mumbling why the lesson being to long, which actually it's only 45 minutes and always 45 minutes. because sometimes Sehun way more intersting than the subject. well, always.

"I'm fine now, I can go to shool tomorrow" he said.

"but the doctor-"

"I went to doctor today and he said I'll be fine if I go to school tomorrow, but still I have to finished the medicine"

"really? for sure?" she asked with her eyes sparkling. Sehun giggled as he pinched her cheek.

"yes, for sure"

"yay, Love you" she said giving him peck as a reward. she sat up and look around searching for her bag who currently being forgotten.

"my bag" she mumble as she climb off from Sehun bed. Sehun sat up and watching his girlfriend busy digging in her bag

"what are you doing?" he asked. but Eunsoo didn't answer, Sehun decide to wait until she satisfied with whatever she is doing right now.

"ah" she finally found a notebook and took another school books. she turned back and smile at Sehun. his eyes widened. he just hoping that it's not like he was thinking.

"here, your homework" she said. as Sehun face palming himself. then he hurried burried his whole body inside the blanket.

"Oh Sehun" she called, knowing that Sehun hates homeworks.

"I'm sick" he said and pretending to chough. pity, he can't make him slef sneezing.

"ya!" She whined as she shaking his body.

"I don't think I can go to school tomorrow" he lied.

"even if you can't go to school, homeworks will still come for you, hurry up and let finish this together" she said shaking his body again.

"no"

Eunsoo scoffed as she turn Sehun body and climb onto him as she sat on him. Sehun a little bit surprised but the tought was gone right after she pinch his both cheeks and strectingh it. hard.

"aw aw aw" he winched "It's hurt" his voice just come out unclear and that makes her laugh. but then she lean down and press his cheeks and make his lips pouting.

"aww so cute" she said. Sehun rolled is eyes

"my cheeks got abused, you have to pay if something happen to it" Sehun said with his lips open and closed like a fish mouth. Eunsoo burst into laughin as she rolled next to him holding her stomach.

"are you happy?" Sehun make a face

"yes" she said continue her laugh. but stop right away when Sehun pinned her arms as he is on top her supporting him self so he won't crash her.

"uh" she grew speechless. Sehun just stare at her, his eyes trailed down to her lips and it makes her grew more speechless. her heart went crazy all over again. her eyes widened when Sehun lean closer and she closed her eyes. she was waiting and she's hoping that Sehun move faster.

small laugh escaped from Sehun lips as Eunsoo open her eyes. his boyfriend making fun of her. Sehun laugh even more when she realize how stupid her face she was making. she tsked as she grab Sehun colar and pull him closer. kissing him. Sehun gasp and about to respon she pull away. smirking.

"let's do the homework"