Chapter 3 (The Party)

The One I Love

"you're almost late Eunsoo" Mrs. Lee complained.

"I'm sorry eomma" She bowed and shrugs.

"I'm apologize as well Mrs. Lee, we took too long to make this pretty angle to be a queen of angle" Sehun smiled sheepishly and got slap on his arm from Eunsoo who hardly blush of the facts that they actually finished 1 hour before.

"ow, you two seems so cheesy" Mr. Lee shook his head.

"oh, annyeonghasaeyo Mr. Lee" Sehun bowed and smiled politely at him.

"by the way, thanks for taking my daughter here, honestly I was afraid of you kidnaping my daughter" Mr. Lee said

"dad" Eunsoo whined.

"well, I was actually planned that, to be honest" Sehun grinning widely and receive glare from Mr. Lee.

"ahaha, I'm kidding sir, I won't do such things, you can trust me" Sehun bowed once again.

"aigoo, those kids are so in love" Mrs. Lee giggled.

"by the way, let's go in, party almost start" Mr.Lee inform and he held out his hand to took his wife's hand.

"let's go Eunsoo" Mrs.Lee smiled and walked with her husband.

after some steps away, Eunsoo turned her body to face Sehun.

"I don't want to go" she pout. Sehun smile and her cheek and bring down his face to her level.

"everything going to be alright, okay?" he said.

"okay" she smiled at Sehun's little sweet courage.

"now, go on" Sehun stand straight. for some reason he didn't really want to her go, only for this time he'll feel so lonely if she went in, but he don't have choice didn't he?

"see you tomorrow Sehun, I'll call you when I get home" She said but her hand felt like so heavy to let Sehun's hand go.

"Eunsoo-ah, go, your parents are waiting. it's gonna be okay, do just like usually you done in all party" Sehun said again cupping Eunsoo face with one hand while the other one grip Eunsoo's hand tighter.

"fine, come here" Sehun said and pull her into his embrace. She took a deep breath, smelling Sehun sweet scent that she love.

"I love you Eunsoo"

"thanks Sehun, I love you too" she pulled off from his hug and he gave her small peck on the lips.

"no kissing, in front of parent kids" Mrs. Lee said slightly pouted at her only daughter.

Eunsoo blushed and walk away from Sehun. and waved at him.

for the first time, she felt really hard to be away from him. she really want to cry and run back to sehun and hug him, asked him to went home and spend whole night with him. but, she can't be selfish.

 

Seeing Eunsoo walked away from him, Sehun suddenly felt regreting it. even though he act strong in front of Eunsoo, he knows he really won't this happen. he didn't even know why he feels like this, because in the all previous party he didn't feels like this.

"Everything is gonna be alright" he murmur to himself and walk away entering to his car.

 

----------------------

"hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee" said a tanned skin man, around 50 years old with her wife next to him. his wife really pretty, has fair skin with beautiful eyes.

"hello Mr. Kim, and Mrs. Kim" Eunsoo dad bowed as they introducing each other. and Eunsoo notice that, this Kim family is the owner of the company. well, she didn't really surprised though. because Sehun is also a son of the owner from one of the biggest company. she slightly smiled remebering Sehun. he's unique though.

from the first time they meet, she thought that he's a rich-brat kid who didn't know attitude and will do everything as he wish bacause of his parents power. you can't judge person with first impressioin right. as she knows now, Sehun is like an ordinary boy, who likes wandering around and playing like 5 years old kids. he never show off his rich part of him, and because of that his classmates were't sure if he really the son of company owner.

Eunsoo giggled at her tought.

"and this is my only daughter Lee Eunsoo" Mr. Lee took Eunsoo hand that make her snapped from her thought. she quickly bowed and smiled softly and Mr. and Mrs. Kim

"aww, so cute girl, she's so pretty" Mrs. Kim beamed. Eunsoo blushed at the compliment and bowed once again

"thank you Mrs. Kim, but I think you're pretier" She meant it.

"aw thank you dear, by the way this is our son-" She turned back and found no one.

"Jongin?!" She called a bit surpised find out that her son is missing.

"mom, I'm here" a tanned skin boy, come out behind his mom and make his mother jump slightly.

"stop scaring your mom, Jongin" Mr. Kim said. the tanned boy puted and bow apologizing to his mother.

"oh, sorry, for his attitude, this is Kim Jongin, our only son" Mr. Kim said and Jongin bowed.

"nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lee" he bowed again and turn his eyes to Eunsoo who seem has no interest with this all stiff confersation.

"Eunsoo" her mom nudge her. she looked up and found Jongin smiled at her. she quickly bowed

"Lee Eunsoo imnida" she smiled and for now she really looked at Jongin for the first time.

he has strong jaw line, with his eyes sharp and handsome tanned skin make him perfect.

*Sehun is more handsome* she thought and she felt proud.

 

the next 2 hours, the party still went on, Eunsoo really want to sit, her heels are killing her feets. she wander around, and spot a balcony. she went outside as the wind blows towards her make her slightly shiver. but it was refreshing.

she lean on the balcony looking at night views. she smiled *it must be good if Sehun is here* she pouted and suddenly felt warm clothe warp around her shoulder. She gasped and turn back found Jongin behind her, smiling at her. she sighed in relief, she thought he was stranger who ready to gave her charm appeal. *or maybe this guy about to do what I was thinking?*

"aren't you cold?" he aksed.

"nah, I'm fine, this take it back" she said, tooking of Kai's suit.

"I gor rejected before I conffesed?" he chuckled. Eunsoo just rolled her eyes and looked back at the night views.

"I'm kidding, I'm not that kind of guy" Kai said join her to looked at night views.

they both keep silent, but for her surprised it wasn't a awkward silent, yet it isn't that comfortble. they both just being in their own thought without caring other people.

sunddenly Eunsoo heard a heavy sighed from guy next to him. She looked at him once but she could tell he is bored to death as death as her.

"bored?" she said finally. it makes him surprised but then smiled

"to hell" Kai answer. Eunsoo chuckled. *don't judge people from first impression* she thought again.

"aren't you bored, but you seems enjoy the party" Kai asked.

"I am enjoying this night veiws not the party" she said. Kai laughing

"what's so funny?" Eunsoo asked as if she just saw a big comedian laugh by his own jokes.

"you're funny, I thought you're kind of girl that will spreading you beauty to catch a fish or fishes" he said. Eunsoo gwaked at him. she never see a guy who compliment her like this, is her apearance today make her looks like one?

Eunsoo scanned her own body and nothing seems wrong.

"sorry, but I'm not that kind of girl, I'm cool and I definitely won't do that even there's handsome male goddess there" she said slightly annoyed.

"sorry, but first time I see you when we exchange introduction, you seems like smiling, like.... a girl who had baked plan to flirt all guys" Kai laugh again

"w-what?! am I really look like that? oh my god!" Eunsoo gwaked in disbelief. she was actually thinking about Sehun and she sure that she wasn't smiling in that way.

"no, I'm kidding hahaha. I'm bored okay" he said

once again Eunsoo jaw drop she really want to smack his face, just if he is not someone she just met, and if he is not the son of her dad boss. he saying all those things, making her react like stupid person, just because of he is bored.

she really pissed now, she just want to her peace come back, but it won't

"are you angry?" Kai asked

"do I look happy?"

"nope"

"so, don't ask!" Eunsoo said coldly and walk away took another spot from the balcony as far as she could to get away from that tanned guy. she looked at the night views again, gone in her own thought. after a few moment calming herself down..

"okay okay, I'm sorry" he said suddenly appear beside her. She jump and held her chest checking if her heart still there.

"why you're here?" she asked

"I was here for 1 minute ago" he said calmly.

"b-but I didn't-"

"no one able to feel my shadows except my girlfriend" he smiled proudly once he mention hisgirl friend.

Eunsoo silent for a moment, studied him and smiled softly.

"you must love your girl friend soo much" Eunsoo said

"soooo much, how do you know?" his smiled got even wider

"guy will only smile proudly at his girl friend if he really love her" She giggled, and thinking of Sehun, he will smiled like that as well when he speaking of her to his friend.

"by the way, you have boyfriend don't you?" Kai asked. Eunsoo blushed "how do you know?"

"girl only smiled softly and her eyes will full of love if she had boy friend who love her too" Kai smiled

they stare at each other and laugh

"we're similar" Kai said and she nod.

------------------

Sehun laid on his bed. rolling right and left, he waited for Eunsoo to call him. he checked his watch on his phone and it's already 12 o'clock and she hasn't called yet.

"aahh, where is she-" he cutted when he heard his phone ring and he picked it imidiately.

"Sehun?" he heard Eunsoo voice back there and sighed in relief.

"Sehun-ah, you alright?" she said.

"yeah, I'm fine, but I'm desperate waiting for your call" he pouted.

"oh, sorry babe~~, I've just arrived home though"

"it's okay, by the way, no one touch you right?" he asked as he heard her laughing.

"no one, don't worry"

"okay, now I can at least laid down clamly because I'm currently rolling on my bed"

"hahaha, my Sehunnie so cute, but thanks for your concern, Love you" She said. Sehun chuckle "love you too, now, you must be tired. get change and sleep well okay?"

"okay~~"

"tell me the whole story of your party" he added

"eh why?"

"because you seems happy, I thought you'll call me and keep complaining that you're tired and party was boring and such, but in fact you're not, so I bet something good happen"

"wow, good analysis Mr. Oh"

"thank you Mrs. Oh" he said and make Eunsoo laugh "okay, I'll tell you the whole things tomorrow"

"I'll come to your house then, at 11 sharp" Sehun grinning at his sudden plan.

"okay, my parents will gone by 5 in the morning, they have something to do, I don't know what but yeah. you can come, I'll leave the key under the pot in front of my house door"

"but there're too many pots"

"search one by one, and I won't place it in difficult palce though" she chuckle.

"okay then, good night Lee Eunsoo, see you tomorrow, at 11 okay?"

"okay, 11 sharp" she chuckled "and good night Oh Sehun"

and they hanged up. Sehun smiling and for now he can drift of to sleep. he can't wait to meet her in next day.

grinning by himself at his sly plan.