Chapter 5 (The accident)

The One I Love

Weeks passed by as next week students will having mid-term exam. This is 2nd rank of 'big trouble' for students. But for Eunsoo her big trouble now is Sehun. He just being clingy all of sudden. Well, he IS clingy but since last week Sehun just can't let go off of Eunsoo. Even at school. When it comes they have to go home to their own house he just whined and tell won't let her go home and insist went to his house.

Today, after school Eunsoo promise to her classmates to teach them for exam. And there, Sehun keep following Eunsoo wherever she go.

"Sehun-ah, did you have something to do instead of following me a whole day?" Eunsoo sat on one of library table waiting for the others come.

"because I have nothin to do, I'm following you" he grin as if there's nothing wrong with it.

"well, then help me to teach others"

"no problem, as long as you're here" he chuckle. Eunsoo just rolled her eyes and start to read books and studied the subjects that she's going to teach

 

--------------------------------

 

"gosh Chanyeol! Can't you put your feelings for this math quetions!" Sehun was about lose his temper to teach Chanyeol math. While Eunsoo success teaching math to others.

"you're a bad teacher!" Chanyeol talked back. Sehun raised his eyebrows and about to shout back but Eunsoo stopped it before it happen

"this is library, can you two shut up and study?" She gave them murderous glare that even Sehun is scared.

"but he can't get this easy question-"

"shut up, you're freaking genius!" Eunsoo hissed and shoved Sehun from his seat.

"teach others, I'll teach Chanyeol math" Eunsoo sit on Sehun seat, while Sehun gawked at her act "b-but-"

"Oh Sehun" She glare and Sehun pouted

"fine" he whined and sit start to teach the others

~*~

"Chanyeol" She sighed

"I'm sorry, I'm at math" Chanyeol pull his head down.

"nah, it's okay. I'll explain to you once more" Eunsoo said as she start to teach him again.

Now it's already 7pm and others were went home at 5pm. Here the three of them Sehun, Chanyeol and Eunsoo who still strugling how to make Chanyeol understand.

"see, I'm not a bad teacher" Sehun threw his hand. He leand his head on Eunsoo shoulder while she keep teaching Chanyeol.

Sehun keep mumbling why can't they go home now, and let's teach Chanyeol tomorrow, but Eunsoo didn't want to go home until Chanyeol understand. So she just keep teaching and let Sehun be.

"I GOT IT!!" Chanyeol shout making the both of them jump.

"really? You did?" Sehun asked in disbelieve. and giving him -Please-tell-me-you-understand- looks. Chanyeol just nod eagerly at him.

"I'll give you one more question, similar with that one, and if you can answer we can go home" Eunsoo said.

"oh come on, he said he understand already" Sehun protested.

"Sehun-ah, for third time I said, if you want to go home, just go home, you don't have to wait for us" Eunsoo sighed. Sehun just make a face and crossing his arm sitting quietly.

She notice that Sehun was irked. but She did got annoyed too.

"here, the questioin Chanyeol, and stop looking at us" Eunsoo handed the paper to him. Chanyeol just srugh

"it's not like that, but somehow I could feel cold aura-" Chanyeol stop talking as he see Sehun and Eunsoo become awkward "Okay, this is easy, let me do it" Chanyeol said trying to change the athmosphere, but nothing change. he sigehd and start doing the question.

"I did it! Here checked it" Chanyeol handing the paper. Eunsoo took it and check it.

"great, now you understand" Eunsoo smiled and handing back the paper "do some exerciese on the book, it'll help you a lot" she continue.

"yes, teacher~" Chanyeol sang as he packed his stuff.

"let's go home" Eunsoo said as she stand up with Chanyeol looking at Sehun still sitting and being grumpy.

"I have to go home now, probably my parents are home already, so bye, study a lot Chanyeol" Eunsoo bid a goodbye that makes Sehun shock. leaving him there dumbfound.

"uh Sehun, I think you should go after her" Chanyeol srugh "I'm sorry though making both of you stay"

"nah, It's okay actually, as long as you understand and get good mark at that subject" Sehun pointed at his bag where the math books in.

"aye Sir, I'll do my best" Chanyeol pat Sehun shoulder "now go get her"

"yeah, see you" Sehun run outside the library hoping you aren't too far.

Eunsoo walking by kicking at nothing. She pouted and her pouted just grew bigger thinking of Sehun being childish and grumpy. She really didn't like Sehun being in that state, that's the bad habit of him had to be dissapear.

but She knows she also being childish right now leaving Sehun there and not trying to talk what was happening with Sehun. She sighed and continued walking but her mind are everywhere. she didn't see around her.

"EUNSOO!!!" a voice shout as she turned around just to see Sehun's panic as he run towards her with horrified looks. *why did his expression like that?* she sighed as she realize something come towards her. her eyes widened.

"Sehun" she said as everything went blank in speed of light. the last thing that her see was Sehun's shock, crying face.

 

-----------------------------------

 

it has been 6 hours Sehun sit beside hospital bedroom where Eunsoo laid down weakly with her left hand, right foot and head got bandage.

he was speechless when their parents come to hospital after hearing news about what happen to Eunsoo. And he was keep saying sorry to her parents. even Eunsoo parents said it wasn't his fault, but still. If he run after her faster, or if he grab her hand back then when in library, this won't be happening.

while Eunsoo's parents gone for taking care of hospital problems, Sehun was finally broke down into tears to his mother hug as his father keep patting his head.

a few minutes crying, Sehun grew tired. as he sit with his parents in ICU waiting room. totally broke, he feels numb and his mind didn't work, it was keep repeating the accident that happen right in front of his eyes.

"She'll be okay Sehun" his mother took Sehun's head and rest it to her shoulder comforting her only boy.

"Sehun, let's go home and rest okay?" his mother said again as he quickly sit up

"No, not until she wakes" he said. as Eunsoo parents come.

"she had been moved to patient room. she's fine now Sehun, you can go home and take some rest" her parents said. Sehun give little sighed in relief. but She hadn't wake up so, no. he won't go home

Sehun and his parents have short bickering of forcing Sehun to go home and came back tomorrow. but then Eunsoo parents let Sehun stay and they'll come tomorrow. Sehun bowed to them deeply as Eunsoo's father lift him up and hug him.

"I'm sorry" Sehun said again and received pat from Eunsoo's father.

his parents, Eunsoo's parents and he, went to Eunsoo's room. Sehun saw her sleeping figure as he wanted to cry again. cry in relief, knowing that she's fine now and sleeping peacefully. But he won’t cry since, he had to stay strong when he is standing in front of Eunsoo.

 

------------------------------------

 

"Sehun?" A soft weak voice snap him from his mind that flashing back where everything move so fast. After hours passed, He didn’t sleep, or you can say he can’t sleep.

he lifted up his face from his hand that cupped Eunsoo's hand. he see Eunsoo calling his name and he can feel weak grip on his hands. he don't know how to react and keep staring at her with his mouth parted.

"Sehun" she called again but this time her voice more clear. Sehun grip her hand tighter, lifting it up and kiss her hand. he rest his head on it and start sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he keep saying that. Eunsoo let of her hand from Sehun grip that make Sehun alarmed but then he relaxed as she touch his cheek.

"don't cry Sehun" She said. she hates seeing Sehun being childish but she hates even more seeing Sehun cry and broke like this. Because it makes her broke as well.

"'I'm sorry" he said again took her hand again. it feels like she'll gone if he let go her hand.

"stop apologizing, I'm fine now, see I can move my hands" she smiled and moving her hands slightly.

Sehun didn't say anything as they stay in silent collecting back their soul.

"I-" Sehun start speaking as he clear his throat "I had nightmare about this. and it actually happen, I should've know that this could be happen and I should run after you faster-"

"Sehun" she called stopping him for blaming himself more "don't blame yourself Sehun, it's not your fault"

"but I should've know this can be happening and I should taking care of you-"

"Sehun, I'm happy that I saw you here when I wake up, so please, smile for me. I miss you" she said as Sehun cry even hard. he stood up and carefully hugging her as she placing her hands on Sehun's back

"I'm asking you to smile, not crying" she smiled as Sehun broke the hug. trying to smile but the smile come out to be a creepy smile. she want to laugh but her chest hurt.

"don't laugh, I can't smile because of this stupid tears making my face stiff" he sit back to his seat and recived chuckle from his girlfriend.

"so, don't cry anymore, and you should wash your face and to be honest, I can't see your eyes. at all"

Sehun try to open wide his eyes but no use. his eyes are small and even got smaller because of crying. he pouted and stand up, giving her peck on the lips

"I'll be back" he said and walking towards bathroom. he look at himself on the mirror and she was true. his eyes are invisible.

"ugh, I'm a mess" he said as he splash water to his face a wash it. he took small towel and fixed up his hair.

he comes back and see Eunsoo trying to sit. his eyes widened

"w-why are you sitting up?!" he storm toward her and helping her to sit and setting up the bed so she could lean on it. he fixed her pillow so she sit comfortably.

"it's getting bored laying on the bed and I think I should move bit by bit" she smiled as Sehun sighed.

"you can call me if you want to sit. I nearly got heart attack seeing you struggling on the bed" he sat on the side of the bed and took her hand. her finger and playing with it. her eyes softened.

"I'm sorry to make you worried Sehun" she said as Sehun pull her for a soft hug.

"no need to be sorry, as long as you're fine and everything will be okay" he said her hair.

"thank you, I love you" she said as she lean her head on Sehun shoulder and neck, it feels nice having each other in their arm.

"Sehun"

"yeah?"

"I'm thirsty" she said as Sehun pulled of his eyes widened.

"oh god, I forgot, I actually want to bring you water after washing my face!" she chuckle as her boyfriend acts.

"I'll bring you water, anything you need?" he asked and Eunsoo shook her head.

"water is fine" she smile as she watch Sehun went to kitchen and pour water into two cups. *no wonder VVIP room, feels like staying in apartment* he took the cups and walk back and he immediately sighed *but still this is hospital*

Eunsoo took one of the cups and drink it in one shot

"aaaah, so refreshing" she said and smiled at Sehun who finished his drink as well

"what's with the sighed earliear Sehun?" she asked. Sehun chuckle

"nothing, it's just this patient room has everything, it feels like staying in comfy apartment. then when I came back and see you..... like this...." he sighed sadly again. Eunsoo eyes softened. she place the cup on a table next to her bed. she Sehun's cheek as Sehun place his hand on.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"you told me to stop saying sorry, and you should stop it too" he looked at her eyes and studied her face until his eyes landed on her lips.

again her heart start beating so fast. his gantle eyes, makes her weak.

Sehun leand closer as her hand moved from his cheek to his arm. she closed her eyes slowly and shut completely when Sehun lips touch her. their lips move slowly tasting each other sweet lips.

Sehun her cheek and swipe her hair behind her ear as he broke the kiss and smiled. he lift up her chin just to kiss her again, the different is they're kiss become passionately.

"S-Sehun"

"hum?" as he stole another kiss. and everytime them parted for air Eunsoo manage to speak.

"time-" she said as Sehun stole another kiss. again.

"I don't care" he said and kissed her again. she can't help it but, Sehun kisses are the most hard to resist.

when he broke the kiss again, quickly she cover with her hand. Sehun frowned "why?"

"we're not going to do anything so stop, and it's already 2 AM as well" she pointed at the clock

"so? I'm not planning to do anything though-" he stopped as his eyes widened jaws drop

"don't tell me you're-" his mouth was shut hardly by her hand, she blushed so hard right now. then after a moment silent Sehun brust into laugh

"stop it! don't laugh!" She slap his arm hardly. this is annoying, if she can use her left hand it must be good hitting Sehun, but now, the fact is her left hand only able to stay on her lap.

"oh god, sorry, I didn't meant to, I mean-" he can't finished his words as he laugh again. Eunsoo pout hardly and bit her lips to reduce her embarrassed. Sehun wiped his laughing tears from his eyes and took a deep breath to make himself stady.

"done laughing? is it fun? I wonder why I'm not laughing. I guess my humor level not the same as you" she mumbles just to get small kiss from Sehun. and that make her anger gone magically. Sehun grin at her and pat her head

"I just don't expect that you can easily turned- yeah" he giggled "because even I try to seduce you so hard, you're not even turned-"

"don't blame me that you're hot!" she hissed as her face completely red. Sehun eyes widened. this is the first time since... how long was it again? the first time that she called him hot instead of cute. he want to jump in joy but this isn't best situation and place to do, so he calmed himself again.

Sehun lean and give another peck.

"stop giving me peck" she pout

"why?"

"you're killing me" she said and Sehun's laugh slip from his lips again.

"I'm sorry, but you're cute" Sehun said and took her hand "and you're mine" he kissed her hand and giving her soft gentle smile. again, it's killing her.

"by the way, it's already 2AM- no it almost 3!" she squeak. Sehun blinked

"so?"

"so, you sleep" she whined noticing that she make him stayed until late.

"but you're not sleeping how can I sleep?"

"I'll sleep Sehun, besides this medicine still hang on me" she lied and pretend to be sleepy. but the fact is, she's sleepy.

"oh right, then I'll sleep after you sleep" he grinned

"no! let's sleep together" she said. Sehun raised his eyebrows. Eunsoo rolled her eyes knowing what was Sehun thinking.

"you can sleep on that sofa" she pointed a sofa opposite her bed that only a few meters away.

"hum, okay, it'll do, I guess" he srugh and setting up the bed again and make her laid on her bed now. Fixing her pillows and blanket so she can sleeps in comfort.

"I'm sorry Sehun, you must be sleepy" she said.

"I'm not sleepy" he demand but then long yawn slip from his mouth as he closed it quickly

"okay, you're not sleepy" she said teasing her boyfriend. Sehun just pout and giving her another peck as she blushed. Sehun walk to a cupboard to take pillow and blanket.

he lean on the sofa with his body turned to Eunsoo. they keep looking at each other and sometimes changing smile. it feel like they waiting for each other to sleep first. at the end Sehun eyes slowly closed. Eunsoo smiled "Good night Sehun" she said and Sehun lips curl upwards

"good night my baby" he said as his eyes fully closed.

Eunsoo sighed at her boyfriend. even he is about to sleep he still can . She shook her head as she switchs her body slightly to get more comfortable positions.

*staying at hospital sure is the worse* she thought as her eyes grew heavy. before she completely closed her eyes, she looked at Sehun sleeping face. it's peaceful, not even a worries.

She smile and she closed her eyes. went to deep slumber.