Chapter 1 (Birthday Boy)

The One I Love

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!!!"

All the class cheered him as he enters his class room.

For a while Sehun seems shock but then he smile widely and give his friends bear hugs.

"Thanks guys!! Where's my gift?" he eagerly asked. He looked away while ignoring his friend mumbling about his gifts. And then, he found out, since he enters the class room he didn't see EunSoo.

Yeah Lee EunSoo, his one and only girl he loves, next to his mom of course.

"where's EunSoo by the way, I thought-"

"TADAA!!!" a girl voice that he'll recognize it forever, come out from his back, while a slim hand circled around his neck.

Sehun smile got even wider. Knowing that she might has surprise for him.

He try to looked back to see EunSoo, but she just burry and stick her body to Sehun's back. Every time he wanted to look at his back but she just followed where his body move. Hiding on his back and everybody just laughing, seriously they look stupid.

"oh come on, I want to see your face" Sehun whined as he quickly turned his body before EunSoo could react. He grabs her arms and smirk.

EunSoo just giggled at him. But she gave him punch on his chest and then grinning

"Happy Birthday my Sehunnie~" she said cutely with her eyes twinkling.

This time Sehun really can't resist her, as he moved forward to get a kiss.

Their classmates all are teasing him as they asked him to move faster. Actually they already used to see Sehun and EunSoo had short kiss or some skinship in public and all know that this couple can't be separated. 

EunSoo smiled while looking at Sehun lips come near her, She also ready to kiss him back, but

"Let's start the class kids!!" a teacher suddenly come in just to make Sehun bump his forehead to Eunsoo's while he closed his eyes and groaned. This is the first time he really wants to tap on the teacher face. With chair.

"we told you to move faster Sehun" one of his friend teased. Sehun just give him a death glare and all his friends laugh at him.  He looked back to see Eunsoo still smiling and hold her laugh. Sehun pout cutely at her.

"Ya, Oh Sehun, turn your body before I turned it for you" the teacher said. Again Sehun really want to throw the table in front of him to the teacher.

Then he looked back again to see Eunsoo, as she looked at him back

"you still owe me one!" he said and turning his body again just to see the teacher raised an eyebrow at him. Sehun just gave him and V sign to the teacher.

"uh oh. Sehun, what would I do to you?" the teacher asked in tired tone.

"nothing Saem, just next time, please come in in the right timing" he mumble. And the class crack into laughter. The teacher didn't understand at all.

"Sehun punishment!! You have to get 100 in your next Science and Math exam!"

"oooooo" the class cheered

"Deal!" Sehun looked at the teacher with his devilish smile. It didn't hard for his tough, usually he got 100 or the lowest is 90 for every subjects. Even the worst is 85, he's the one who only got that point, beside Eunsoo.

Eunsoo just chuckled seeing his boyfriend childish act.

In the middle of the lesson EunSoo who feel someone's lovely stare from in front, she looked up instantly and smiled at Sehun.

Don't know why, but she could recognize every stare that Sehun give to her.

"what?" she mouthed at Sehun.

"roof top at lunch" Sehun mouthed while pointing upwards.

Eunsoo smiles and nod. Sehun grinning and turn his body to face in front.

 

-Lunch Time-

 

"Sehun-ah let's play basketball" Chanyeol popped out in front of his desk make Sehun jump up.

"you scared me!" Sehun hissed "not today, I have something to do now~" he sang as he stand up. Chanyeol just smirking at him

"fine fine, but just don't skip class because of you're in your own world with Eunsoo" he teased.

"ha ha... I'm not you Chanyeol" Sehun said while waving up at Chanyeol and receive a slap at his head.

Since today is his best day, so Sehun let Chanyeol off, usually they'll start bickering like kids, even Eunsoo didn't want to get involved anymore.

-rooftop-

"Eunsoo?" Sehun called

"I'm here Sehun" she waved from her seat at the back of a wall there. Sehun smiled and sit next to her and lean his head on her shoulder.

"I love your scent" he start nuzzling at her neck

"wait wait, we're at school you know" she move her shoulder up and down making Sehun head jump up and down as well.

Sehun pout and sit straight.

"But you still owe me a birthday kiss" he mumble

"on the lips? duh. Don't seduce me here" she said teasing

"oh, then I'll seduce you later" Sehun laugh and get a slap on his arm. But then Sehun hug her tightly

"I Love you Lee Eunsoo" he said.

"I know, happy birthday again Sehun. Love you too"

Sehun let go his hug and stare at Eunsoo lovingly. They both know, their heart beating so fast right now, not only now, every time they looked at each other, hugging, holding hands and every little thing they do always make them loving each other more.

"here, I got you a present" she said.

"you shouldn't have to" Sehun said her cheek

"but I want to. Here, open it" she said cutely.

Sehun smiled and took a small box from her and open it, his eyes widened at the gift. It was a necklace with a ring as a pendant, and at the back of the ring written ES.

"this is your initial name" he took the ring.

"yes" she smiled widely and suddenly her upper uniform.

Sehun eyes grew wider than before.

"I know you want to do 'it' so bad, but don't strip off here" Sehun sounds panic.

Eunsoo eyes widened as well thinking what was Sehung thought. She blushed hard

"you pabbo! Don't misunderstand Sehun" she slap him again as she took out a same necklace, and held the ring.

"I've got mine with yours initial name SH" she said showing her hand and Sehun eyes softened. He wears the necklace and hug her tightly.

"thank you" he whispered on her ears. She let go of the hug and cupped Sehun face smiling at each other while they head beating like crazy.

"you're welcome Sehunnie~" She kissed his cheek.

"oh gezz. You start the teasing Eunsoo" he said as now his turn to cupped her face.

He move forward slowly waiting for her to close her eyes. And She did.

Eunsoo can feel Sehun hot breath on her lips

"Eunsoo-ah" he called, caused their lips slightly touch

"hm?"

"fast or slow?"

"up to you, it's your birthday" she giggled. Actually she wanted to laugh so hard at his question, but she didn’t want to messed the atmosphere here so, she hold her laughter and open her eyes. Looking at Sehun face so close to her, she study his face, scanning it carefully not to missed a single part of it. *Perfect*

Then she closed her eyes again

"Just don't make me die inside Sehun" she said as Sehun press his lips on her's.

He smiled on the kiss and that's make Eunsoo got unlimited butterfly in her stomach. Her hand down to Sehun waist as Sehun pull her close until their body touch.

He skillfully her lips asking for entrance. This time, the kiss are more desperate, hot and rough, the feeling wanting more keep coming up.

"Sehun" she breathless. But Sehun keep kissing her passionately. She really can't resist it as she kissing back. Sehun let go the kiss as he kissing her down to her cheek, jaw and neck.

"Sehuna" she called. Sehun can feel her hot breath on his ear.

Eunso tightened her grip on his arm, try not to at this time, especially they're at school.

Sehun won’t stop. He kiss, and give her lovely bites. Success enough to make her moaned his name

"Sehun-" her whines stopped suddenly because Sehun stop teasing her.

He looked at her with a smirk and gives her a peck on her lips.

Eunsoo still dazed at what did Sehun just do.

She starts to give in but he.just.stop. Like that.

"what?" Sehun asked as if there's nothing wrong happen.

"let's go back to class" he stand up but got pulled down again by Eunsoo.

"you think you can stop just like that?" she glare at him and this time she's the one who took the lead.

Sehun grew speechless but then he kissed her back. She kissed him passionately and Sehun could feel his face become hot. She slid her tongue in and didn't let Sehun win. She kissed down to his jaw and neck. Do the same things that Sehun done to her. Sehun know that she want to take a revenge, but he try as hard as he could not to give in.

Eunsoo hands grab Sehun colar as she make sehun sit staright. She kissed him back to his lips.

For Sehun surprised. Eunsoo sit on his lap and press her body to his. This time Sehun really forgot Everything.

"Sehun" she whispered on his neck. And she did really teasing him so bad.  She can feel Sehun grabs on her waist tightened.

As the time Sehun let out a small whimper. But the thing she want is his moan. Eunsoo keep kissing his neck, jaw, lips until she got his sweet spot and he did moaned

"Eunsoo-" he stop as how Eunsoo stop earlier.

 

"let's go back to class Sehun" she sit straight and fixing Sehun shirt collar and his hair.

"nah. You're perfect" She said wiping up Sehun lips with her thumb. She stand up and fixing her own uniform. Living Sehun dumbfound there.

"what happen Sehun? Let's go, it's almost the time" she took Sehun hand but she got pulled and face to face with Sehun. But she just keep smiling full of joy.

"girl, you're such a tease huh? Let see each other tonight. At your room" Sehun smirk and give her peck

"you're the one who start that! But yeah no problem as long as you finish what you've started" She smirk and stand up straight

Sehun shook his head "I didn't remember teaching you how to seduce a man"

"I didn't remember as well. But I know I only have one men to seduce" she giggled

"what to do with you Lee Eunsoo?"

"be with me. Always"