Chapter 06

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 06 

"MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING...YOU MET CLAIRE LEE AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA VLOG IT?" Alex exclaimed. He ran over to Claire's sit and sat next to her. "Hi, I'm Alex, welcome to L.A from your biggest fan ever."

"I thought you had class..." Joseph looked at the time.

"AW I DO." Alex stood up and smiled widely at Claire before storming out.

 

"Vlog...?"

Joseph sat up and pulled a camera out of his pocket. "Remember how I told you my family is scattered around the world? I vlog daily to you know, tell them about university life. I have a YouTube account and everything, my videos have been boring lately because....well, nothing much happens here but now that you're here; would you like to be in my video?" He smiled.

"Sure?" 

He turned it on. "HI GUYS. GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHO MY ROOMMATE IS. NO, DON'T EVEN TRY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT." He yelled into the camera. "CLAIRE LEE IS IN MY LIVING ROOM RIGHT THIS INSTANT." He turned the camera to her. "THATS RIGHT..."

Claire raised an eyebrow and awkwardly waved hi. "Erh...hi?" Whoa, he is so flamboyant. 

"So yeah, I guess Claire will be part of my vlogs then?" Joseph turned to Claire for her approval. She thumbed him up. "Yay!" He squealed. 

 

Kris raised his eyebrow as he opened the Youtube page on his Macbook. He had just gotten his electronics back for the week and could've wait to skype Claire. Knowing she had 30 more minutes of class left, he decided to check up on social media. 

RECCOMENDED VIDEOS 

SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2013 - CLAIRE LEE IS MY ROOMMATE? |JTHAOVLOGS|

That was the first video that flashed in red writing across his Youtube page. "Claire Lee..." He mumbled as he clicked on it. 

"My Claire Lee?" He asked himself.

The video began with Joseph sitting in bed half . "Morning guys, I'm meeting my roommate today. Remember that extra room at my place? Yeah, my dad came in and stuck a name thing on it that says C. Lee so...I'm guessing she's a girl because it's in pink." 

Then it skipped to him showing his breakfast. "I feel rebellious today so I'm eating ice cream for breakfast. That's right, ice cream. MOM COME AT ME." Then he paused. "Just kidding please don't disable my internet." He said sheepishly. 

Then it skipped to him showing his lunch. "Pizza for lunch, I have class after this from 1 to 3...Guess it won't be that bad. I'm really tired though." 

Then it skipped to him walking back to his dorm. "Got out a little late because Professor Daunte pulled me back. I think I was supposed to return something to Alex? I don't know...I'm on my way to the dorm, I think my roommate should be there by now." 

Then it skipped to him excitedly saying "HI GUYS. GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHO MY ROOMMATE IS. NO, DON'T EVEN TRY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT." Joseph yelled into the camera. "CLAIRE LEE IS IN MY LIVING ROOM RIGHT THIS INSTANT." He turned the camera to her. "THATS RIGHT..."

Kris sat back in surprise when Claire waved her hand. "She's rooming with him?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE."

"We're getting along really well, I think we're gonna be really good friends. She's making us dinner so..." He turned the camera. "By the way, no, Claire isn't wearing just a t shirt she has shorts under." Claire turned around and pulled her shirt up a little to show her shorts. "Hey Claire your legs look super long in the video." He giggled.

"Oh really?" 

Kris grabbed his hair in frustration when Joseph came into Claire's room. He showed what he was wearing in her mirror. "Night wear consist of...boxers. Yeah. Night Claire." 

Claire waved to the camera. She was only wearing a tank top and shorts. "Night guys...it was nice meeting you!" She smiled. 

 

He grabbed his phone and read the comments while he waited for Claire to answer his skype. 

 

Oh my God, Claire Lee! He's so lucky! Too bad he's gay... 

Hey doesn't Claire already have a boyfriend? That blonde guy? I dunno...I've seen them in pictures before and they have quite some chemistry together. 

Imagine Claire's boyfriend right now lol

Claire has a bf why is everyone getting so excited

i think his name is Kris ...Claire's bf 

YOU'LL NEED TO CALM BECAUSE CLAIRE AND JOE AIN'T HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON OKAY HE'S GAY.

 

He sighed in relief. "You better pray that you're gay, Joe." He muttered.

Kris continued to watch his other vlogs. "So...It was his birthday a few days ago..."

"Hey this kid's pretty funny."

"HE'S 19?!"

"Must you walk around half ..."

Kris made comments along the way and almost flipped out when he realized he forgot to Facetime Claire.

"Claire Bear!" He said excitedly. Claire laughed on the other line. "Hey baby..." She said.

"How's university life? Joe isn't doing anything right? Bear, you look exhausted." He sighed. 

Claire chuckled. "University? I just got here like half a day ago. Kris, Joe is gay...you have nothing to worry about. I mean, if he falls in love with you then I might have a concern." She smiled.

Kris wrinkled his nose. "Ehhh don't put that thought in my head!" He shook his head. "Have you been sleeping regularly?" 

Claire paused. "Huh...About that..."

"Claire..."

"I have schedules and meet ups!" She yawned. "And class starts tomorrow." 

"I want you to sleep normally okay? 8 hours a day babe, 8 full hours a day." Kris said.

"I'll try." She emphasized the last word. "How's training?"

"It's okay, the training part doesn't tire me out as much as I thought it would. Rapping and dancing all day, that I'm fine with. But once I get home, to the dorms we're staying at, everyone has a textbook. We finished our high school stuff but we never took any regents or final exams so we're stuck with school work for another month before we take a break and finish training. Who knows if we'll debut..." He sighed. "It's exhausting but who am I to complain when my Claire baby is running around campus?"

She blushed. "I miss you a lot." She whined.

"I miss you the most...After I got my iPhone back, all I did was stare at your picture while it was charging."

Claire chuckled and pulled out her phone, "These fan taken pictures of you and Tao are hilarious." She giggled. "A ponytail? You look better then me! And aww, look at that little ponytail on the top of Taozi's head."

Kris face palmed in embarrassment. "I WAS ABOUT TO GET A HAIRCUT THAT DAY." He said.  

 

The two was interrupted when Joseph came into the living room. "HOLY , WHO IS THAT FINE PIECE OF HOT YOU'RE TALKING TO CLAIRE?!"


✎Author's note 

❝How's school? xD Highschool is really exhausting ;^; 

Oh and by the way, I see that a lot of you tend to refer to me as author-nim...That's kinda formal so call me Ivy! Okay? We're buds ok, budssss. 

Anyway, happy reading! Leave me a comment! ^o^

I have a new story out: Click here please