Chapter 28

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 28

On the day of the wedding, Claire woke up in Kris's arms. "Morning babe." Claire turned over to look at his angelic sleeping face. 

She laid there and smiled until he woke up. "Oh my God." He whispered.

"What's wrong?" She chuckled. 

"You're mine for life after today." Kris said with his wide eyes. 

"It's not going to be romantic. At all." Claire said. 

"Huh? What are you talking about? The wedding? Why wouldn't it be romantic?" He asked with a concerned face.

She chuckled. "Exo's gonna be there. I know one of those pricks are gonna pull something." Claire said. 

"Oh boy." Kris laid on his back. " I didn't think about this." 

"Eh, it's alright. I wouldn't mind, I wanna laugh after all." 

Play this

The Victoria Secret models took their seats in the makeup room and watched as Claire got her makeup done. It was hard not to cry, she looked so beautiful and if you had known Claire and Kris for a long time, you'd know their story. 

 

They ...didn't like each other at all during their childhood but stuck together because there was no one else for them. Their high school years consisted of fights over little things and endless bickering. 

Then something happened, he started to notice all the little things about her. Her dimples. Her smile. The way she laughed when things got funny. The way she furrowed her brows when she got mad. All those little things, he started noticing them...And he liked them. He liked her. 

She started to see another person. She saw who he was when he was around little kids. Despite his cold appearance, she saw pass that. He was so sweet and had such a warm personality. His smile alone was so...heartwarming. Oh, and maybe he wasn't so bad after all. 

Then they got together, separated, broke up just to come back to square one. They were inseparable after all. 

 

Chen chuckled as the interviewer asked him a question. There were cameramen all over the place, a wedding video was needed obviously. These moments had to be put down on tape and saved forever. 

"Do you think Kris and Claire are meant to be?" 

He smiled and chuckled. "Oh wow, meant to be? Talk about soul mates! They've known each other for...just about their whole life. Dated for what? Nearly seven years? Eight? Jeez, I don't even know. It's been a long time. And today, they're getting married. You know what the funny thing is? The first thing Claire told me when she introduced me to Kris, she said he was an idiotic prick she'd never marry. Look where they are today!" 

"On a scale of one to ten, how much does Kris love Claire?" 

Suho stood in front of the camera. "Scale of one to ten? About a thousand, or beyond that. You just gotta see the way he looks at her and says her name. It's amazing. You think you'd only see love like this in movies and books, but no, it's real." 

"There are gifs, pictures and videos of Kris and Claire doing this thing with their hands on the internet. Do you know what it means?" 

Tao smiled and made the sign with his hands. "You mean this? Yeah, they'd press their hands together like this with the sign. It means 'I love you' in sign language." 

 

Exo stood by Kris, they were the groomsmen and Chen was the best man. The Victoria's Secret models were the bridesmaids and Eunmi was the maid of honor. All the seats were filled and there were rose petals scattered down the pink aisle. 

Lay played the piano as Claire appeared at the entrance with her dad. She walked down the aisle. 

Kris smiled and blushed pink. Exo wore black suits while Kris had a white one on. Claire's pearly white dress seemed to go well with Kris's suit, the bridesmaids had pale pink dresses on.

 

Claire turned and gave her dad one last hug before he gave her away to Kris. Everyone took seats as the priest started. 

 

"Claire and Kris, please exchange your vows." 

 

"Claire Bear, I honestly don't know where to start. I can't believe I'm minutes away from being yours for life. I honestly feel like I don't deserve someone as loving as you. It feels like it was yesterday when we had our first kiss, it's ironic how everyone thought we wouldn't last long just because we were best friends. It's been eight years since I asked you to be my girlfriend. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world; and I am. They say you have a soul mate, a lover and a best friend. And if the person you marry is all three of those things, you're lucky. When I saw you, I saw the kids, the house, the wedding. Everything. I saw that my future had you in it and I'm so happy that it's going to happen. I don't know how much time we can spend together, but let's start with an eternity. Claire, I love you." 

 

She got teary eyed and bit her lip as she started to speak.

 

"Kris, you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. You are my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. I knew you were a keeper since day one. I love you not just for who you are but what I am when I'm with you. I was always afraid of what was to come, the future is a mystery and I'm excited because I know you're gonna be with me. I didn't think I'd be the type of girl to think about getting married and having kids, but with you around, I don't have to hesitate to say that I want you today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. I love you to the moon and back." 

 

After exchanging vows, the priest asked. 

"Do you, Claire Lee, take Kris Wu as your lawfully wedded husband?" 

Claire nodded and stared into Kris's eyes. "I do." 

"Do you, Kris Wu, take Claire Lee as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

Kris looked at Claire with his mischievous eyes and nodded. "Yehet.

"Does any one object this marriage?" The priest looked around. The audience sat in silence.

"Then without further ado, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You can kiss the bride." 

 

As Kris kissed Claire, the vocal line of Exo started to sing while Lay played the piano. 

"LOVE ISSS THE MOMENTTT."


✎Author's note 

❝Omfg "yehet" lol  

As "I Love You, Kris Wu" is winding down, please check out my new fanfic starring Baekhyun and you : Demons

Find me on Facebook | Tumblr |Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur