Chapter 15

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

 Chapter 15

Kris was in his room getting his things ready for another long practice when his phone beeped. He went over to it and saw the message from Claire. His heart stopped. "Claire Bear please tell me you're joking." He whispered as he unlocked his phone.

 

Kris threw his phone across the room. He didn't even care when it fell on the ground and cracked a little. It was true that they hadn't talk in a while but it was because he was so busy. Maybe they did grow apart. That didn't mean Kris stopped loving her. Being far apart from her only made him want her even more. He dragged his body over to the phone and picked it up. 

He ran his thumb over the cracked screen and looked at Claire's face. The right side was completely cracked. 

 

It was a set of new photos that were released from Vogue. She was so beautiful in his eyes. Kris sighed and tried his best not to think about it. He was so upset with himself. Then it came to him, who could've possibly changed Claire's mind? 

 

Luhan came into his room. "Kris, we gotta go. Are you ready?" He looked around the vacant room and stopped at the giant lump on Kris's bed. "Oh come on man, this one's important...We're learning new stuff." 

Kris didn't move. 

"Dude you're not even sick..." Luhan mumbled. Then he stopped talking all together. There was a weird sounding coming from Kris.

"Are you...crying?" Luhan gasped.

"I'm not going, I don't feel good." Kris mumbled.

"You did this two weeks ago. And you were fine at the practice! A little cranky but fine!" Luhan said.

"Luhan go away." He said. 

 

Luhan sighed and walked out of the room defeated. A few minutes later, Chen walked in. "Kris, Luhan said you were crying. What the ." 

Kris sniffed. He lost his right then and there. "Chen this is all your fault." He cried.

Chen raised his eyebrow. "What? I didn't even get you sick!" 

"You made me realize that I liked Claire, I would've been so happy with Yuri right now." 

"Yeah right. And Claire would be heart broken the whole time!" Chen snapped back. "Wait, is this about...Hey what happened?" Chen suddenly realized why he was crying. Men only cry about two things, when they run out of bacon in their house and love. "There's still bacon in the fridge, what happened?"

"We broke up." 

 

Chen's girly scream startled everyone in the house. "OH MY GOOOOOD. WHAT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Kris cried even harder. "I don't even know how it happened."

"MY MONEY IS GOING TO WASTE YOU BASTARD. ALL THOSE SHIRTS I MADE FOR THE STRIPPERS AT YOUR FUTURE BACHELOR PARTY. IT'S ALL GOING TO WASTE. DID YOU EVEN TRY TO FIX IT?" Chen screamed.

Everyone ran into Kris's room. "Guys, seriously, we're late for the practice. Kris get up." The manager said. He seemed very annoyed. 

"We can't go." Chen shook his head. "Guys, Claire and Kris broke up." 

 

Xiumin walked in with a pile of papers. "Hey guys I finally finished printing that Klairis Fanfi-." Then he paused and stared at Kris with the biggest "Are you ing with me." face before throwing all the papers in the air

Even the manager was shocked. "What? Why?" He called the choreographer and said an emergency came up. 

Kris pulled the covers up. "I don't know, she ended things." 

"What in God's name happened when Tao was in L.A?" Lay asked. Everyone turned to him with wide eyes. Kris sat up and turned around with angry eyes. "Oh right...That little was in L.A."

"Yeah he's coming back today." Lay said. Chen opened his mouth in shock. He jumped on Lay and dragged him out. "AGH WHY DID YOU REMIND HIM. HE'S GONNA TEAR THE HOUSE DOWN."

 

Tao gulped at the airport. The drive home was an hour away and God knows how Kris is doing. He hoped for the best as he sat in the taxi.

 

"OH MY GOD. LOOK AT THE CLAIRE LEE TAG ON TUMBLR. OH MY LORD." He screamed as he sat with Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan. 

"WHAT THE ." Luhan screamed. "THEY KISSED?" 

Kris's loud footsteps ripped through the house. He pushed everyone away and sat next to Lay. Poor guy was so heart broken he didn't even look like himself, it had only been an hour or so, Lay didn't understand why Kris looked like a drug addict. 

He stared at all the pictures of Tao and Claire in L.A.

 


park-in-me-chanyeol:

The rumors about Claire's boyfriend named Kris are fake! Either that or the fans are very good at photo shopping pictures of them together because I saw them(Claire and Tao) kissing at the airport today! Tao even gave her his scarf and if I didn't hear wrong from others who were at the airport, he gave it to her so she wouldn't get cold. that's so sweet! 

899 notes

 

Asdfghjkl: 

Reblog if you ship Clao! 

1,987 notes

 

Qt-Pie: 

I cannot. Tao and Claire are so adorable. I wish I had a relationship like theirs. :\ 

#Truth #Love #Clao #Who's Kris again?                               566 notes


 

Kris ruffled his hair angrily. "I am going to beat the crap out of Tao, I swear." 

 

"Oh yeah, Claire's roommate made a tumblr...Let me find it." Lay scrolled through Tumblr and typed a few things in. "Maybe he said something..."

 


 

phoenix: 

Not when your roommate tells you about her complicated love life. Ahhh what to do. 

phoenix: 

Okay guise help me. There are 3 people, okay? Lets name them A,B and C.

A and B are guys and C is the girl.

C and B are dating and they love each other a lot.

Except A has loved C from the beginning and it turns out C has feelings for A also.

But since A and C never confronted each other, C moved on BUT never forgot her feelings her A and dated C. Now what? 

#Good Lawd. #Love. #Confused. #I need Jesus. 

 


 

Lay read the posts and slammed the laptop shut. "Oh my God." 

Kris sat back up. "What..." He felt so defeated.

"Tao liked Claire ever since the beginning. Claire had feelings for him too. Except, they never told each other so Claire moved on and dated you. then when Tao went to L.A, her roommate somehow heard about it and...Whoa. Tao and Claire." He said wide eyed. 

Kris got up and went to his room. The door slammed.

Everyone huddled back around the laptop for an explanation then sat in a circle in the living room dumbfounded. The manager walked in. "Guys, what the hell? You trying to summon a spirit or something?" 

Chen stared into space. "I honestly don't have money to make 500 Clao shirts. Guys, think of something. Clao might happen." 

 

The 5 gulped when the door open. "Hey guys..." Tao said quietly. "I'm back." 

Kris flew out of his room. "YOU WISH YOU COULD'VE STAYED IN L.A YOU SON OF A ." 

"Did he just break the door because ..." Xiumin stared at his room. 

Luhan gasped. " is about to go down." 

 


✎Author's note 

❝  I'm having one of those moments where I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Find me on instagram: @heyitsivysaur

New Story on my second account: The Hunger Games