Epilogue + More Klairis Fanfics!

I love you, Kris Wu

Epliogue A.K.A a fancy word for the upcoming side stories 


So, what's Exo up to?

What's Eunmi and Chen doing?

How's Joe and Lay? 

Kris and Claire?

Laura and Jayden? 

Why don't you just find out for yourself? 

 


 

Exo, well there's not much to say. International success, millions of fans, they just finished their 45th quadrillionth concert. Is that even a word? Is that possible? It's SM we're talking about, there's no such thing as over promoting. Majority of em have girlfriends, hell Chen's married. Kris is married. Lay is engaged to Joe and Kai's about to have another kid. Time flies, no? 

Speaking of time flying, kids, they grow up so fast...

 


"Laura!" A sixteen year old Jayden screams his best friend's name. His father just dropped him off at her house. "Okay now, behave and don't do anything weird. Okay? Or Kris is going to kill me."

"Dad, you say that all the time. Chill, we're just gonna eat all day and go on tumblr. That's all we do, come on, it's Laura we're talking about." Jayden says.

Eunmi stands next to Chen and chuckled. "Laura's just like her mother. We'll get going now okay? Tell Laura I said hi." 

***

"Oh God, honey Laura's calling..." Claire looked over to Kris who's sitting next to her on the jet. 

"She found out didn't she, let me handle it." Kris chuckles as he takes the phone. 

"Yes, Laura Bear? Anything wrong? Did Jayden do anything?"

"DAD. IT'S RAINING LIKE CRAZY HERE IN SEOUL, IT'S GOING TO THUNDER STORM AND FLOOD AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOU'RE LEAVING ME HOME ALONE WITH JAYDEN? DADDY! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME."

"I do, honey I'm sorry my Jet got delayed. I won't be home for a few more days, do you want to talk to mom?"

"MOM, I'M STUCK WITH JAYDEN AND ALL HE'S DOING IS TAUNTING ME ABOUT MY HEIGHT AND EATING GUMMY BEARS."

"Isn't he your best friend?" Claire chuckled.

"YES BUT STILL, MOM..."

"Laura Juliana Wu, no buts. Jayden's a guest in the house you better treat him nicely, I know he's your best friend and y'all got a love and hate relationship but you have no idea what's to come."

"Huh? Mom? What are you talking about?"

"Bye Laura Bear!" Kris said before hanging up.

Claire looked over to Kris. "Raining in seoul, thunder storming, height taunting and gummy bears. Now doesn't that seem familiar." 

Kris leaned back. "Oh boy, they're doing what we did." He turned to Claire. "You know what to expect."

"It's okay, I like them together."

"I like us together."


FANGIRLS, AND FANBOYS. LISTEN UP. THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL OF YOU.

IT'S JOE BY THE WAY, I KINDA SHOVED THE NARRATOR INTO A CLOSET. HE KINDA AT NARRATING AND GURL, HE IS SO NOT CUTE.

ANYWAY. GUESS WHAT, I GOT ENGAGED TODAY. LAY FREAKIN...HE...WE'RE TOGETHER. THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL OF Y'ALL.

That's all I needa say okay. Thanks for your time. I'll be on my way. ^^

 


 

LOL jk I'm back and apparently there's gonna be another Klairis fanfic with the same old crew.

Yep, you heard me correctly. The gang's back and we're starring in another storyline. 

AND YOU GOTTA SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT OTHER JAZZ. WHY?

WHAT KINDA QUESTIO- BECAUSE I'M IN IT. WHERE ELSE DO YOU FIND A PIECE OF SASS LIKE ME? YOU GOTTA READ IT.  I HEARD IT'S WONDERFUL, SO HERE BABES, HERE'S THE LINK AND A LIL PREVIEW: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/659028

 

LOOK AT THAT. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL ALREADY. ANYWAY, CLICK ON IT AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE! UNTIL THEN, STAY FABULOUS OKAY? 

Much love, Joe ^-^