Final

I love you, Kris Wu

I Love You, Kris Wu

 

Final

Kris sat nervously besides Claire, they were in the emergency room and she was in extreme pain. "I think Laura's gonna arrive today." Kris said nervously. 

Oh. Oh. Do you hear that? And yes, it's Joe by the way. If you're wondering, I'm standing in a corner ten feet away from them narrating. I feel like a creep but isn't this how all the other narrators do it? Ahem, anyway...

The other Exo members were on their way here. Kris couldn't believe he was hours away from becoming a dad. It felt like it was yesterday when Claire came into the SM building to announce it, he almost shat himself. 

 

Flashback 

Claire walked into the SM building anxiously, Kai followed behind her, he was there for moral support. Just kidding, he stalked her to the doctor's office because he wanted to know first. Okay, truth is, he noticed something weird when he came to her photo shoots. Her stomach wasn't as flat as usual and being that it was Kai, oh he knew what happened during their honeymoon. 

"Are you scared?" Kai asked. He stood next to her outside of the practice room. He patted her arm. "It's okay, why wouldn't Kris accept this?"

"Don't you remember? Oh a radio show he said he didn't want to have kids because he didn't want me to suffer from childbirth." 

"That's just Kris behind Kris. Of course he'd want kids, pain just freaks him out!" Kai said.

"God, I can't believe I hid this from him for four months."

"What the fu- You're four months pregnant already?" Kai stared at her stomach. "But there's like nothing there! Jeez, stick skinny models these days."

"Yeah I've been wearing oversized sweaters for the past two months and eating like Tao. You think he'd notice? I didn't..." Claire admitted. To be honest, she didn't know she was pregnant until a couple days ago. One of her stylists commented on how wide she had gotten, well, belly wise. She ended up checking herself out in the mirror for like two hours. Ha, something Kris would do. Ooookay, Joe, stick to the script. Stick to the script. And stop talking to yourself. 

Anyway, she got so freaked out when she felt something move so after the next photo shoot she decided to go to the doctor. Kai who was there, tagged along.

"How are you gonna tell him?" Kai asked.

"I think I have an idea." Claire said. "Let's go." 

She stepped into the practice room. Exo was taking a break from rehearsals, Kris ran up to hug her. Kai popped out of nowhere and stood in front of Claire. Kris awkwardly hugged Kai. "What the...Kai! Move! I wanna see my wife." The six feet tall giant fumbled around with Kai's arms. 

"Kris...Be gentle." Kai said.

Kyungsoo who was sitting in the back with his wide eyes said "OH MY GOD." before fainting. Hahaha, that mother er fainted. 

Suho covered his mouth. "No way..."

All the other members caught onto what Claire was about to say while the clueless idiot Kris stood in front of Claire. "Baby? What's wrong?" 

She walked him to one of the mirrors and took his hands. "Don't freak out. I don't know how else to say this." She whispered.

"Oh my God, I'm scared."

Chen laughed in the back. "How the hell are you scared if you already made up names?" 

Claire took one of Kris's hands and put it on her stomach. He stood behind her, his eyes almost came out of his eye sockets when he felt the faint heartbeat. "AHHHHHHHHH. OH. JESUS. OH. AM I GOIN BE A DADDY? IS LAURA IN THERE?"

"Oh and here comes the ghetto english." Luhan pointed. 

Sehun flew up. "THE , YOU MEAN THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW MAKNAE?"

 

"Mr and Mrs. Wu, hello, I'm your doctor for today. I'd like to start off with saying congratulations- Mr.Wu are you okay?" The doctor eyed Kris who looked even more freaked out then Claire. 

"Yes, just, scared." He stammered.

"You have to be here every step of the way to support her. Okay?" 

 

***

Claire looked over to Kris who was hysterically crying as he held the little girl in his hands. Exo stood outside and smiled at the scene. Claire was resting while Kris held Laura. 

"Laura Juliana Wu...you have mommy's eyes." Kris sniffed. "You're so beautiful." 

 

Chen opened the door and let Exo pile in. Eunmi was with him and her one year old son waddled in besides Chen. "Okay okay, enough Kris. It's about time my little boy sees Laura." Exo huddled around Laura and admired her features.

"Whoa, she totally has Claire's eyes!" Xiumin gasped. 

"You guys probably can't tell, but I know she's gonna be scared of thunder." Tao laughed. 

Chen held his little boy up. "Baby look, that's your future best friend. Her name is Laura, see how cute she is?"

Kris gave Chen the look. "Whoa, what?" 

Joe- OH DAS ME. Joe sat next to Claire. "Ha! Best friends? I've read enough fanfics to see where this is going..." 

Claire rolled her eyes and looked over to Kris. She made that sign with her hand and watched as Kris did the same. 

 

They pressed their signs together. It only meant one thing...

 

I love you, Kris Wu. 


That's it folks! Thank you for reading I Love You, Kris Wu

I'm thinking of writing another fanfic, another Klairis fanfic with the same crew. Would you like to read it?