Kyungsoo ways

Courts Rival

"I'm going crazy with this case. No matter what, the winner must be me", thought Kyungsoo.

"Hello Kris, did you get the information?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Who do you think I am? This is Kris. Of course I got that information. Don't forget to transfer the money, lawyer Do."

"The money can be settled. Don't worry thug", retorted Kyungsoo.

 

As Kyungsoo ended the called with Kris, Jongin entered his office.

"Yah, this file was sent to you just now", speaked Jongin.

"Thank you and i will be late to the court. Don't forget to close the door", replied Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just smirked when he read the informations about defendant of other side. This will be great for Lee Minhyuk-ssi his opponent lawyer.

 

It's time for Kyungsoo to question his suspect. 

"Lim Hyun Sik-ssi, whats your motive to abuse your wife and cheat on her?"

"I did not do that to her but she was the one that spent my money with the other guy".

 

"Is that true Im YooNa-ssi?" questioned lawyer Lee.

"No, he did abuse me. I still have a scar on my back. The doctor said that my back takes time to heal."

"Can you show your back?" asked lawyer Lee again.

 

"How can you explained the bruise on her back Mr Lim? You are such a cruel person", retorted Kyungsoo.

"What scar? I swear I did not touch her. Are you acting right now YooNa-yah? Tell them the true."

"You think I'm acting? You should look at yourselves. Did you call yourselves human being. I don't want to suffer anymore" YooNa cried.

 

Suddenly , Mrs Im fainted after crying. She immediately was sent to the hospital. Kyungsoo took this opportunity to bribe Mr Lim. He makes the deal immediately. At first, Mr Lim hesitated but in the end he agreed to Kyungsoo.

"Why don't you opened the file?" dared Kyungsoo.

Mr Lim opened the file and shocked to see his picture was being sleep with other woman.

"How, When, What ...", stuttering Mr Lim.

"How about you went to jail instead of your wife? Then this picture is safe with me."

"I swear I did not know who that woman. I admit that I'm awake with that woman besides me. I did not sleep with her."

"I know Mr Lim. I trust you. That's why I ask you to go in jail instead of your wife. You don't want this case got complicated right? Make your own decision before I show this picture in the court. No one can defend you including your lawyer, Mr Lee."

It took 10 minutes to make Mr Lim agreed to this deal. The trial continued without Mrs Im.

 

In the end, Mr Lim found guilty and will be sentenced for 2 years in jail for asssault. After the case was closed, Kyungsoo bought flowers to visit Mrs Im at the hospital.

 

"Babe you was great in the court just now." praised Mrs Im.

"You also was a great actress. Many people fall for your tricked. Your acting was real. So do your fake scar."

Suddenly, Mrs Im pressed her lips againts Kyungsoo. After 10 minutes of making out, Kyungsoo pushed her away and wipe his lips with the back of his hand. He leans closer to her ears and whispered,

 

"Don't met me again in the future. Thank you for bank in the money into my account, sweetheart".