Her misery

Courts Rival

"Oh my gosh!. I'm late. What should I do?" Jihyun thought as she parked her car. She ran all her might in high heels to catch the elevator but she was late. To her dismay, she collided with an intern that held a tray full of coffee. In split second, she was drenched by the coffee and her landed on the floor. This incident grabbed others attention as the intern kept bowing and apologizing to Jihyun. "What a day." Jihyun thought and stood up.

 

"Hey, it's okay. It's just an accident." Jihyun said.

She cringed as the word 'accident' slipped from . She was sure to kill that guy.

 

"What are you looking at? Just continued your work." 

 

Everyone left the scene when someone instructed them. Jihyun turned her head to the source of the voice. She was frozen like a statue. No words came from . 'God please save me. Please' Jihyun silently prayed.

 

"You may go Kim Dong Hyuk-ssi." The voice spoke as he stared at Jihyun. If stare can kill Jihyun could die just now.

"You follow me to my office." He talked with a cold tone.

 

"But I ..." Jihyun protested.

"No but ! Follow me right now!"

 

While in the meeting room, the atmosphere was tensed. Everyone kept listening to Mr Yang. Chaerin could just die when Jiyoung, the playboy lawyer winked at her.  She ignored him and focused on Mr Yang's explaination. The meeting was interrupted when there was a soft knock on the door. Then, two figures bowed 90 degrees and apologized for being late. 

 

Jihyun could feel all eyes on her and she responded them with smiling. She sat beside Chaerin. On the other hand, the new intern, Donghyuk, passed the coffee to everyone and excused himself. Mr Yang cleared his throat and the meeting continued. After made his decision, he announced the lucky lawyers who could incharge of this case.

 

"Lee Chae Rin and Kwon Ji Young."

 

Chaerin's eyes almost popped out from it's socket as she heard her partner's name. She rathers die from be eaten by a shark. Everyone sighed as their name was lucky enough to not be mention by Mr  Yang.