Working on the case

Courts Rival

In weekend, normally Jihyun would rest at home. But she woke up early in the morning and reached for her destination. The workshop. It kind of annoyed her because she needs to ride a bus. She still can't accept the fact that she could not protest in front of evil Choi.

Finally the sky turns dark. The night has came and Jihyun finally landed her body on the coach. She vividly remembered the embrassing moment.

 

Flashback

After sent her car to the workshop, she walked to the nearest bus stop. As she reached there, the bus started to speed off. She started to chase the bus while yelling to the driver. The bus stopped in the middle of traffic. When she hopped on the bus, the passengers stiffled their laughs as they saw Jihyun's appearance. She ignored them while settling herself beside the window. She cursed inside her head as she needs to gather herself up to meet with Mr Choi's clients. 'Fighting! You can do this Jihyun!' she chanted in her mind. She managed to meet all the clients in a day. Her job for now is to win Mr Choi's clients cases.

End of flashback

 

CHAERIN'S POV

She have a sweet dream until her phone rang. She opened her eyes to be greet by Kwon Ji Young on her phone screen. 'Oh oh, my nightmare has started', Chaerin's thought. The phone kept ringing but she ignored it. 'This is it' she thought angrily as she pick up the call and started to shouted. She regretted it because that jerk kept annoyed her.

 

JIYOUNG'S POV

He wakes up early in the morning with the sound of birds chirping outside his window. To re-energised his energy, he went to jog near his apartment. After 30 minutes of jogged, he cleans himself and ate breakfast. As he reviews his cases, he continously dialled Chaerin's number to annoy her. Chaerin's morning voice scared him to death.

"Wow, so rough. Be prepared. I will fetch you soon." Jiyoung spoke. 

He wanted to say more but before he could do it, Chaerin already hung up.

 

 

They spent their time together.  Of course it's not a lovely date. They went to jail and investigate the defendant. It was a long day for both of them as the defendant don't trust people easily. Even Chaerin tried to persuade him. The room become silent as Jiyoung slammed the table. It scared Chaerin. He could not take anymore.

"Mr Zhang, it's already two years you in jail. Don't you want to go out?" Jiyoung started.

"Do you believe in us? Miracle could happens."

"It's not too late for you to cooperate with us."

Chaerin was shocked. It's the first time that she saw this side of Jiyoung. The unexpected things happens.

"I will put my trust on you. I will cooperate with you guys." Mr Zhang finally spoke.

 

 

The meeting went smoothly. Jiyoung sent Chaerin to her house. Before she got out from his car, she hugged him. The sudden action shocked both of them. Chaerin was startled.

"Yah, don't misunderstands. It's just a friendly hug." she stuttered with her words. As she open the car door, Jiyoung pulled her wrist and her head landed on Jiyoung's chest. She could hear his heartbeat as they enjoyed each other warmth.