Two case done

Courts Rival

“Okay, with this honour the case is closed and the offender will be sentenced in jail for murdered his own sister”, said the judge.

 

After the judge gave his final speech, Jihyun hurriedly packs her belongings and walked out from the court. Her client stopped her and thanked her for defending him. Before she answered her client, devil Choi appears and put his arm around Jihyun’s shoulder.

 

“Actually, Mr Cha, you should thanks lawyer Choi because he keeps the evidences very well”.

“Lawyer Choi, thank you very much. I owe you for this case”.

“Hahaha. Hak Yeon ah~ It is my job to serve for my client. It is okay. You should go to your family because they probably miss you”.

“Once again thank you very much for justify for my innocence. I should get going”.

 

After Hak Yeon left, Jihyun push Mr Choi arm from her shoulder. Then, she cleans the spots where Mr Choi put his arm.

 

“Wow, so feisty. That is why you not get married until now. You only solve two cases out of three.”

“Mr Choi, I thought you were on your honeymoon? Why would you be here?”

“I just want to see how well you are doing. I also want to make sure you keep my reputation very well. You have one more cases need to solve. Your opponent lawyer is strong. He will do anything to win the case”.

“Thank you very much for concern about me but I will do fine with your last case, Mr Choi”.

“Remember Jihyun. Do not over confident of yourselves. You might lose. I already email the evidences but you need to find more.”

 

Suddenly my IPhone rang. Mr Choi excuses himself and I answered the phone. Yes! My car is already fixed. I run to catch a taxi and went to the workshop. It is been a long time since I see my baby. It is three days or five days. I lost count because of the cases. I am in a good mood today as I drive my car.

As I got home, I took my shower and ate kimchi fried rice that I bought earlier.  After done eating, I thought about Mr Choi words. Who is my opponent lawyer? Is he that good? As I kept thinking my phone rang. Haish! What is this girl wants in this hour?

 

“Anyeong Jihyun ah! I missed you so much.”

“Yah, why are you so loud. Your screamed will damage my hearing.”

“You are no fun. I want to tell you that I will absence two weeks from work because outstation.”

“Wah~ you are lucky. So, which country you served you client case?”

“Guess what?!! I going to Paris but with the jerk of course”

“What?! Jiyoung? I smell love in the air. Are you perhaps fall for him?”

“Not in a thousand year that I will fall for that jerk!”

“Whatever, I will hang up because I am busy very now.”

After the sweet moment with Chaerin, I thought about the case. I open my Macbook and read Mr Choi email about the case. So it is about murder. I should wake up early and met my client, Lee Hong Bin.