Clue?

Courts Rival

Sarang gateun geon gyeolguk
Han saramegen geojitmal
Ijen neol itneun nareul jikyeobwa
Du nun ttokbaro tteugoseo

Jihyun groaned when her alarms disturbed her beautiful sleep. Vixx’s Error started to play. “Aigoo what a catchy song to start a day.” thought Jihyun. She is wide awake when her stomach growl. Grr . Grr. Grr. “Baeguppa.” Jihyun got up from the bed and prepare herself to meet Mr Lee. She drove to a club where Mr Lee works. There she saw Mr Lee serves a customer with a non-alcoholic drink. Jihyun felt lose at a moment because this club already open in the morning. Just look at Mr Lee outfit, she guessed that he works as a bartender. Jihyun approached him and order a coffee. While waiting she scanned through the club.

“This club is not bad.”

“It is not bad, right? Here your coffee. Ah~ I add two bread stick. Just look at your appearance I assume you not taking breakfast yet.”

“Thank you. I will eat well. “

Mr Lee excused himself and continues his works. Jihyun keep an eye on Mr Lee while enjoying her breakfast. From his gestures Jihyun thought that Mr Lee is innocent. “How a person like him can cut a woman body into fourteen parts? I am going crazy. Why out of many cases Devil Choi gave this to me?” Jihyun startled from her thought when she saw Mr Lee doing a robot ice sculpture. “Or maybe do not judge a person by it is cover.”

“Daebak! Your artwork is amazing. Why are you carving a robot?”

“Kkamjjag ah~ Yah! Are you trying to kill me?”

“Aniyo, I just praise your artwork. By the way my name is Jung Ji Hyun, your lawyer. I substitute with Mr Choi because he has personal matters. It is nice to meet you Mr Lee Hongbin.”

“So, you are my new lawyer? You already heard about my case right? Can you prove me that I am clean? Can you?”

“I will try my best Mr Lee. For now, I want to ask one question. Perhaps, do you think of anyone who hold grudge on you?”

 

Meanwhile,

“Yah! Do Kyung Soo!! Wake up right now! We must find other information to win our case.”

“Aishh!! I am up okay? Just prepare the file while I shower. How come you barged into my place without breakfast?” Kyungsoo grumbled as he is headed to the bathroom.

“I will buy the breakfast while we off to Mr Huang house.”

After they had their not-so-much breakfast, they headed to Mr Huang place.

“Yah, Kyungsoo ah~ do you believe what Mr Huang says?” Jongin said while driving the car.

“Did you just doubt him? I will make sure he is innocence throughout this case. I will crush Choi Seung Hyun’s reputation.”

“Hold grudges huh? No wonder you are his step brother. Same occupation but work at different company. Daebak! This should make a newspaper headline.”

“Just shut your mouth, Kim Jong In and just drive. I want to review some papers.”

When they arrived, the maid assists them to Mr Huang office. They questioned Mr Huang involving his personal matters. Jongin already packs his belongings when suddenly Kyungsoo shoot a question to Mr Huang.

“You are famous and rich. There must someone who hold grudge on you. Can you think of anyone? Who dare to kill your fiancé right?”

“Now, that you mention it, I think of a person.”

 


Gomawo to all my subscribers. 

And I hope you all enjoyed this story.

I will try to update frequently.

Anyeong :)