Jung Ji Hyun

Courts Rival

The loud ringing phone wakes Jihyun from her slumber. She pressed the call button and heard Chaerin's screamed.

 

"Yah, you baddest girl! Where are you? The meeting will start in 30 minutes".

 

Out of sudden, Jihyun jolted to the bathroom and get dressed. She drive her Audi r8 to YG Law Firm Building. On the way to work, Jihyun got into an accident. She was pissed. First, the meeting. Second, this accident. She get out from her car and headed to the Porsche gt3 that just dent her car. The driver get out from his car and checked it. He sighed in relief as his car in perfect condition.

Jihyun approached the driver and tapped his shoulder. She was beyond shocked because the man in front of her has a pair of big eyes and flawless skin. Suddenly the man yelled,

 

"Yah, ahjumma! Don't you have eyes?"

 

This snapped Jihyun back to reality. The mouth of this man just made Jihyun boiled in anger.

 

"What did you call me just now? Ahjumma??! Yah, shorty! Your car just dent my car. So, you at fault. Because of you I'm late to the meeting!!".

The guy just smirked,

 

"Although you called me shorty, you find me attractive right? The way you look at me just now."

 

Jihyun want to argue back but her ringing phone stopped her. She answered Chaerin's called and when she turns back the guy just disappeared with his Porsche.

 

"JERK!!!" Jihyun shouted.