His another case

Courts Rival

After Kyungsoo ran away from that scene, he parked his Porsche at the basement of SM Law Building. As he entered the building, he was greeted by the employees at the lobby. His success of his previous case becomes a hot topic among lawyers. He was texting as he enters the conference room. All eyes on him as he replied with smiling. The meeting supposedly starts at 10 am but he arrives at 11.30 am. Luck was not on his side as Mr Lee ordered him and Jongin to take this case.

Lunch came. They went to a nearby restaurant to filled their stomach. While waiting for the foods, Kyungsoo flipped the file and Jongin wrote something on his laptop.

"So, why late" Jongin started the conversations.

"There was a crazy ahjumma that bumped my car. It took an hour to get rid of her."

"Wow, she must be a tough one? Usually Do Kyung Soo needs a minute to melt women hearts."

Then, the waiter came and serves their foods. They eat peacefully until Kyungsoo spoke,

"We must win this case no matter what!"

"I know. Let's go straight to our client's house." 

Ting Tong. The door bell rang indicated that someone pressed it. Then, someone opened the door to be greet by lawyers.

"Hi, my name is Do Kyung Soo"

"And I'm Kim Jong In"

"Tao, Huang Zi Tao."

They introduced themselves and shake hands as they entered the house. They started with a small conversation before going straight to the point. 

"Your case is complicated and it took many time to close it." Jongin started.

"I know. You need to do whatever it takes for me to win. I will double up your payments."

Hearing about payments, Kyungsoo eyes twinkle like a star. 

"Don't worry sir. We will work harder." he said after done inspecting the house like some kind of detective.