Disaster

Courts Rival

Jihyun and Chaerin went to a restaurant to eat lunch. After they ordered their foods, Chaerin nudged Jihyun. She was getting annoyed.

"What?"

"Why are you late? 30 minutes enough for you to get your to the office. What happened to your clothes? Why are you wearing skirt?" Chaerin started to investigate as police officer.

Before Jihyun could replied, the food arrived. Jihyun stuffed the food inside .

"Wow slowdown missy. You will chocked." 

Jihyun ignored Chaerin as she drank her water in one gulped.

"I'm full." Jihyun said while tapping her stomach.

"So, what happened?" Chaerin asked as she eating her food.

"I was driving suddenly a jerk bumped my car. We argued and you called me. When I turn, the jerk has ran away. Then, I collided with Eunah. The coffee drenched my clothes. Tadah! My outfit turns like this. Then the evil Choi Seung Hyun came ang dragged me to his office." Jihyun said as she gulp down another water down to .

"So, what happened next?"

 

The flashback

Jihyun stood up in front of Mr Choi office while he handed Jihyun three files. Jihyun was clueless as she took the files. Mr Choi cleared his throat to grab Jihyun attention. When their gazes met, he spoke,

"Solved all these cases for me. I want you to win for me. Don't damaged my reputation!"

Jihyun was shocked. She wanted to protest. Before she could utter any word, a lady came and hugged Mr Choi. 

"Hi, I'm Park Bom. His wife." she introduced herself and shake hands with Jihyun.

"Ah, I lend you some clothes as my husband asked me."

"Thank you." Jihyun replied .

"Yeobo, tomorrow our vacation. Did you solved all your cases?" Park Bom said as she clingged onto Seunghyun arms.

"Don't worry babe. Jihyun volunteered herself to solve my cases." Seunghyun carressed her wife's cheecks.

"Chincha?! Thank you Jihyun-ah." Park Bom squealed and hugged Jihyun.

"No problem." Jihyun beamed. In her head, she was cursed Mr Choi.

End of flashback

 

"Wow.." a single word that escaped from Chaerin's mouth.