Determination

Courts Rival

Flashback

Ji Hyun POV

“I will try my best Mr Lee. For now, I want to ask one question. Perhaps, do you think of anyone who hold grudge on you?”

“I do not know. But, I had an argument with Mr Huang, the heirs of Zeus Hotel. We argued about Wendy. She is nice.” sob sob sob. “I pity her. Who should kill her? I love her so much.”

“Who is Wendy? What is your relationship with her? Is it lovers or friends?”

“We are best friends from old school. She always hung out at this club alone. We always talked about the past. One day, she came to me with puffy eyes. She was bawling her eyes out for Mr Huang. I do not know how they know each other as I did not ask.”

“Thanks for the info Mr Lee. I will try my best to win this case.”


Kyung Soo POV

“Now, that you mention it, I think of a person.”

“I knew it! So, who is that person?”

“Hongbin, Lee Hong Bin. He works at a club as a bartender. We argued about my fiancé. I worked up when he mentions Wendy. So, I punch him in the jaw.”

“Okey, I will haunt this Hongbin guy. Thanks for your co-operation Mr Huang.”

End of flashback

 

So, his name is “Huang Zi Tao/ Lee Hong Bin.

“I definitely win this case and go to vacation.”

“I will haunt you and throw you in the jail. I will destroy your oh-so-perfect lawyer’s reputation. Just wait till we meet in the court, Choi Seung Hyun.”

 

The meeting with Mr Lee ended. Jihyun is on her way to office. “Damn, what take so long? Why is everyone stuck at the traffic lights?” Jihyun groaned. While waiting for her turn, she gave a penny thought about Mr Choi, her case right now.

“I will work hard and find information about this panda boy. Right, panda is suit with his features, the heirs of Zeus Hotel. The meeting must be interesting. I will look forward it.”

 

After the question session with Mr Huang ended, they on their way back to their office. Nothing seems interests for them now as they think of the case respectively.

“Jongin ah~ let me drive for now.” Kyungsoo voice broke Jongin’s thought.

“Owh, okey. Just drive carefully. For reminder, it is my car, not yours. So, take care of our lives.”

The conversation died as no one dared to speak. They stuck on the traffic light and kept on thinking about the case.

“Lee Hong Bin huh? It must be nice meeting you. I will shoot many questions and throw you in the jail. Money always works on low people like him. I will kill your reputation hyung.”

 

Little did Kyungsoo knew, Jihyun’s car is beside them. The situation that they face is similar and stressed them out. The green light appears but neither of them cares as train of thought distract them. The honking seems shocked both of the drivers as they sped up to their own company respectively. 

 


Yay~ *clap clap clap.. 

There is additional subscribers to this story.

Thanks for subscribe chingu ah~

I will work hard on this story. 

Anyeong :)