Jiyoung X Chaerin

Courts Rival

Flashback

“After much discussion and trial session, I am sentencing Mrs Lee with 3 years in jail by blackmailed Mr Zhang.” said the judge.

“We solve the case. We did it jerk!” Chaerin’s said while hugging Jiyoung.

Jiyoung too shocked to move and his heartbeat beats louder.

“Dugeun dugeun dugeun, what am I thinking right now?”

“Thank you for both of you, I got release from the jail. I will find better job as the beginning of my new life.” said Mr Zhang.

“Welcome Mr Zhang. It is our job to defend the innocence people.” Jiyoung said while shake hands with Mr Zhang. 

 

Mr Zhang excuses himself and they bow with each other before leaving. They in their way back to the office while Jiyoung drive the car.

 

“Yah! Are you that happy?”

“Kureom, we win thanks to me. Hahaha”

“Micheonaba, we win because of our hardwork Chaerin ah~”

Chaerin’s heart flutters by hearing her name slip off from Jiyong’s mouth.

After they arrived, they are congratulates by the boss, Mr Yang. Suddenly, Mr Yang gave them a new case.

“You are partner right now. I want you pack your belongings and fly to Paris tomorrow. I do not want to hear your bickering anymore. I will leave this file in your hands. Make sure to win this case.”

End of flashback

 

“Yah! Hurry up, slowpoke.” Jiyoung shouted while dragged Chaerin to the plane.

“Yah! It hurts. Our seat is not taken by anybody. Jerk!!”

This couple bickering like there is no tomorrow. They keep their mouth shut after settle down at their own seat. Chaerin sat beside the window while Jiyoung next to her.

“Attention to the passenger of Korea Airlines, we will start our journey to Paris. Please wear the seatbelts and switch off your mobile phone or switch your phone to airplane mode. Please make yourselves comfortable as we take our journey. Thank you for being with Korea Airlines.”

“Otteokaji? I am afraid.”

 

Without thinking, Chaerin grabbed Jiyoung hands and shut her eyes close. Jiyoung shocked with Chaerin’s action. After he calmed himself, he clasped their hands together and buried Chaerin’s head into his chest. He can feel his shirt getting wetter by Chaerin’s tears. He calmed Chaerin by whispering sweet things to her ears. While doing so, Chaerin felt safe in Jiyoung embrace. Jiyoung soothed Chaerin by rub her back slowly to give assurance for her safety. He stopped his action when he felt Chaerin’s breathing calm down.

 

Ji Young POV

I re-position her head so her neck does not numb. I stare at her sleeping face. She has beautiful features. Nun. Ko. Ip. They are beautiful and smooth as I caress them. She must felt disturbed in her sleep as she snuggles into me. I confirmed my feelings towards Chaerin. I like her. No, I love her.

“Sleep well, love.” I whispered to her and kiss her forehead.