Jihyun ways

Courts Rival

"Mr Oh, when did you arrived at the crime scene?", questioned Jihyun.

"In the morning".

"Are you really sure?".

"I'm confident with my answer".

"Ah, but how come you were captured in the CCTV from nearby supermarket? You must not realise that the supermarket installed the CCTV recently. It was night and dark enough for you to kill Byun Baek Hyun-ssi".

 

"I doesn't agreed with your question! You just can't accused my client. Whatever it is there was a coincidence that my client was there." argued Mr Yook, the young lawyer that works at Cube Firm.

 

"It's more than enough time to kill the person in fifteen minutes. Furthermore, with Mr Oh's black attires can causes the misunderstandings.  

 

"Dear judge, the defendant side ask many questions that make my client nervous therefore I object the question", pleaded Mr Yook.

"The objection be accepted".

"Thank you dear judge. Park Chanyeol-ssi, did you meet Baekhyun-ssi before the incident occurs?"

"No. I did not meet him."

"Then, why is Baekhyun-ssi keeps calling you? I have Baekhyun-ssi telephone records with me. Ah~ you also blackmail the victim by sending text message."

 

"Baekhun-ah lets meet up at rooftop building. I have gift to give you so you can always sleep."

 

"By the word 'sleep', you mean to kill him right Park Chanyeol-ssi?"

"I swear I did not know. I lost my phone on the way home. Someone must prank Baekhyun that day using my phone."

 

"Then I will proceed with my question", said Jihyun.

"Park Chanyeol-ssi, when do you notice your phone was gone?"

"On the way when home, Baekhyun, Sehun and me went to the cafe after office hours end. While we were chatting, I excuse myself to the toilet. I left my phone behind. When I arrived home, I search for my phone but it was missing. The next day I went to office, I was shocked at sudden news of Baekhyun death. I did not believe that he dies to early,"

"Thank you for your answer. Actually, Chanyeol's-ssi phone does not missing but another person took it. Is it right Sehun-ssi? You took an advantage when Chanyeol-ssi went to the toilet. Don't try to deny it. I have an evidence of the CCTV. You all clearly can see that Mr Oh took the phone. Why do you took it?"

 

"Objection sir!" Mr Yook cried.

 

"You may proceed lawyer Jung".

"Thank you judge Seo. In first trial, Mr Oh, you said that you didn't know Mr Byun. But in real life you are his friend. What made you changed your answer easily? What is your motive to blame my client Mr Park Chanyeol? You know that we must hold up the justice. Your life will be messy if you crushed innocent people live. What's the point that you just took an oath in front of us?

 

Sehun's broke into tears as he heard Jihyun words. He felt really bad. In the end he confessed his crime. He felt sorry to all the people.

"I swear its just an accident. I didn't mean to push Baekhyun hyung really hard. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry. We were arguing about Taesan Project. It's my hardwork but Baekhyun hyung got the name. When I want to grab the pendrive on his hand, suddenly he slipped and fell from the building. Because I'm scared I went to the supermarket and bought things to clean the evidence."

 

"Sehun ah, actually you are the one that get handle the project. Baekhyun just joking with you. He want to suprise you on your birthday by telling you that." cried Chanyeol.

After he heard Chanyeol words, more tears fall from his eyes.

 

"The case is closed and Oh Sehun will be sentenced in jail in 5 years while doing the comittee works." announced judge Seo.