Chapter 9

Age Doesn't Matter

Taeyeon P.O.V

I think everyone today is busy. My parents are out of the country now, Sooyoung and Yuri are both busy.I am all alone now without those two pranksters so I decided I will head to the park, I got my coat and keys and lock the doors before leaving.I am here now at the park strolling feeling the cold breeze of the air I just got here 30 minutes ago anyway I was busy strolling when I saw a man snatch a girl's handbag and the girl keeps screaming so I ran to the scene of the crime and run after the man.

"KYAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! BURGLAR!!!!! HELP!!!!!!" shouted the girl while pointting at the man.

I run after the man he notice that I was running after him so he pasten his pace but I catch up with him because I was faster anyway I punch the man straight in the face that made him stambled bag and his face was full of blood because of my hard punch  I dind't know I punch that hard I thought.After he goes to dreamland I snatch the handbag on his hands and go straight to where the girl was and theres the girl, so I approach her and hand her her bag but I can't see her face because she's turning her back to me. 

"ummm.......miss heres your bag" I said a little curious who the girl was.

"thank you very much for returning this" the girl said and she turned around revealing her face I was shock at who the girl was.   Tiffany.....

Tiffany keeps on bowing that's why she didn't notice who she was bowing at finally Tiffany stop and lift her head again and as expected she was shock at who she was bowing at.  Taeyeon oppa......

"ummm.......are you okay?" I asked while scratching the back of my head.

"i'm fine" she said coldly and started to walk away again but stop.

"thank you again" tiffany said coldly while walking away.

"YOUR WELCOME!!!" I shouted as she was far away from me.  *sigh* she's still as cold as ever.......

I started to stroll around the park again after hours and hours it started to rain so I ran to my car and turn on the heater because I was so soak and was freezing to death after I was dried and warm.I started to drive again to head home while I was driving I notice a girl that seems familiar is waiting in a bus waiting shade, I look at her features and then it hit me it was Tiffany eventhough the glasses of my car is not clear I still can see her black wavy hair.I got outside of my car and run to her and she was pretty suprise to see me there.

"here" I hand her my coat because I can see she's freezing.

"n-no,I-i d-d-don't ne-e-ed i-i-it " she said while shoving my hands away but I still didn't give up.

"just take it, you might get a cold after this" I said before putting my coat to her shoulders without her answer.

"b-b-b-but yo-" she said but I cut her off.

"no buts I don't want you to have a cold" I said with concern on my voice.

"b-b-b-b-but w-w-w-what a-abo-u-u-t-t y-y-you?" she asked while looking straight at me.

"i'm fine, i'm not cold anyway" I said.  actually i'm cold but seeing Tiffany like this makes my heart ache so i'm willing to sacrifice for her

"I will drive you home, it's pretty dangerous for you to be alone here and i'm not taking no as answer" I said then go infront of her.

"w-w-w-what a-a-a-r-r-r-e y-y-y-ou d-d-doi-n-n-g-g-g?" she asked confused why I was infront of her.

"ride on my back" I said simply.

"w-w-w-w-wh-a-a-a-t-t-t?" she asked.

"ride on my back so I can carry you to the car" I said getting worried that if we stay long on the rain she'll get sick.

"b-b-b-bu-t-t-t I-i-i-i c-can w-w-w-wal-k-k-k" she said and her voice sounds like she's really freezing.

"yes you can but if you walk you'll be soak so i'll carry you instead" I said getting more worried about her health.

"b-b-bu-t-t-t-t....." she's gonna say no again so before she can say it I cut her off.

"no buts, now get on my back or you'll get a cold" I said demandingly.

She nodded then get on my back when her skin touch mine I can feel how cold  she is so I immediately run to the car open the passengers sit and run to the other side of the car.I am now facing difficulties in driving because of this stupid rain the streets to Tiffany's house is flooded with water so I got no choice but to bring her to my house since its not flooded with water their.She's actually sleeping now because of the heat on the car anyway I am now here at my house I park my car and ran outside then to the passengers seat.I carry Tiffany to my house as fast I could and now i'm bringing her to my room and lie her down on the bed, I touch her forhead and she has a fever so I immediatly get a bucket full of hot water and alcohol then I got a face towel and dip it to the water then place it to Tiffany's forhead after minutes I decided to change Tiffany's clothes because she's soaking wet.I stand up go to my closet and get some of my sister's clothes I have my sister's clothes in my cabinet because we use to share rooms anyway after I got some of my sister's clothes I head to my room again.  *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale* okay Taeyeon you can do this just change her clothes without looking FIGHTING TAEYEON!!!!!. I am now blushing when I started to change her clothes and after I think changing clothes takes forever I am finally finish.I stand up and go to the kitchen to cook some porridge for Tiffany so I take out the equipments in cooking and get started after 1 hour I'm finally finished cooking the porridge.I get a bowl and spoon then put the porridge on the bowl then go upstairs,she's still sleeping I put the porridge on the desk table and put my hand on tiffany's forhead and she's burning in fever then she started to shake so I lied myself next to her and hug her tightly after minutes she stop shaking so I stand up and was about to go to the door until a hand holds my wrist and I look back I saw her awake.

"please....don't go" she said weakly.

"i'm not going anywhere i'll be right back, i'm just gonna call someone" I said while smiling and she only nodded.

I got out of my room and dial uncle Hwang's number.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Hello"

"Hello uncle this is Taeyeon"

"oh........Taeyeon-ah do you need anything?"

"aniyo uncle, I just want to inform you that Tiffany is here at my house"

"waeyo?"

"because she has a high fever right now and I can't drive her to her house because it's flooded of water on the streets."

"ah.....okay take care of her for me Taeyeon-ah, arrasso?"

"neh uncle, I will"

'okay, I got to go I have some important business to get to"

"okay uncle thank you"

"your welcome my son, you know you should start calling me appa since you and I will be family soon."

"*chuckle* neh, appa"

"okay bye Taeyeon-ah call me if there is any problem,okay?"
"neh, appa I will"

"take care taeyeon-ah, bye"

"you too appa, bye"

After my talk with unc- I mean appa I got to my room again and close the door.I look at tiffany she's weak it crash my heart into a million pieces seeing her like this if only there was a way for me to take her position I will gladly take it, then suddenly she spoke.

"sleep beside me Taeyeon oppa, please?" she said weakly.

"I'm just freezing" she said almost a whisper.

"okay" I said then lie beside her.

As soon I lie beside her she snuggled closer to me and I can feel she's shaking so I hug her tightly then after minutes she stop shaking then my eyes starts to feel heavy but before I can let my eyes close I face Tiffany and she's the last thing I saw before I doze off with a smile on my face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This chapter is for TaeNy shippers, guys this is my gift for you .The next chapter is also a special one so wait for it, okay? enjoy my story bye readers:) :) :)