Chapter 6

Age Doesn't Matter

Yuri P.O.V

I don't know when did I became this paralyzed by a girl's beauty but this girl can make me paralyzed by her beauty eventhough she's quiet cold she's still pretty is it because she's young?well......I don't know.I look at my hyungs and they are more than paralyzed because they can't take their eyes off their wifes even a second, wow! how can this girls make my hyungs and me this hypnotized  then I obeserve her, her doe eye like eye's, that beautiful long hair, that attractived pink lips, her beautiful white skin and her chubby cheeks.I didn't know that I was staring long enough at my wife that I didn't hear umma shouting at me, suddenly I felt someone is shaking me.

"yuri yuri KWON YURI!" shouted umma.

"what? what?" I asked snapping out of my thought's.

"you were spacing out are you okay?" asked umma with a worried face.

"i'm okay umma" I said while flashing my charming smile and dimples.

"okay, anyway do you understand?" asked umma and I look at her confusely.

"what do I understand?" I asked curiously.

"you guys weren't listening are you?" said appa and I look at my hyungs and they are still looking at their wifes so I step off their foot and they groan in pain.

"owww, what?"asked SooTae hyungs while glaring at me.

"look around you" I said and they look around they notice the stares given to them and they only smile embarrasingly.

"as I was saying I asked when will be the wedding held?" asked appa looking at the three of us.

"well what is the best month to get married?" asked Taeyeon hyung.

"how about october?" said uncle Hwang.

"no, august?" said uncle Im.

"no no, january?" said uncle Jung.

"how about february?" I said and they look at me.

"february? why son?" asked umma.

"because it's almost valentines day that time" I said.

"well what about december?" said a cold voice I look at my front and it was Sooyoung hyungs future wife who have spoken.

"no, it's very cold that time" said auntie Choi.

"well what month then?" said auntie Kim.

"what about september then?" said SooTae hyung and me in sync and we look at each other then chuckle.

"eh,wae?" said uncle Choi.

"because it's a very special month for us appa" said shikshin hyung while smiling. I guess he still remembers why we love the month of september

"wae?" asked auntie Jung to us.

"it's a very special month auntie" said midget hyung.

"okay since you guys won't tell us, its settled then" said appa.

"is it okay if it's the month of september?" said auntie Im while looking at the three girls.

"its fine" they said in sync with their cold voices.

They continue to talk and talk about the marriage and I remembered something about my flashback when I was still a kid with SooTae hyungs at the park.

Flashback

They are 3 boys running and shouting at each other at the park happily but then they stop on their tracks when they see 5 boys surrounding 3 crying girls so they stop and go to the 5 boys.

"what do you guys think your doing,ha!?" shouted a 19 years old Taeyeon.

"what do you care!?" said the 1st boy.

"we care beacuse your bullying them" said an 18 years old sooyoung.

"leave before we hurt you guys" said the 3rd boy with a threating tone.

"no" said a 15 years old yuri

"trying to be a hero I see" said the 2nd boy while scoffing.

"you guys are  alot older than them so you guys shouldn't bully them" I said glaring at each one of them. 

"we don't care if we are older than them, they are just useless and crying babies" said the 4th boy.

"leave them if you guys don't want to be hurt" said Taeyeon hyung and I can see he's boiling in anger.

"are you threatining us,ha!?" said the 5th boy who tried punching Taeyeon hyung but he easily avoided it so the fight starts and eventually we won because we were train since we were 5 to fight by our fathers anyway the 5 boys came running to their mommy's after the fight we look at the 3 crying girls and we kneel infront of them.

YoonYul

"shhhhh....don't cry they are already gone" I said while hugging the doe eyed girl.

"t-thank *sob* y-y-you o-oppa *sob*" said the girl.

"your welcome little girl,what's your name" I asked while lifting the girl up.

"Y-y-yoona o-o-oppa *sob*" she said still sobbing.

"Yoona? what a beautiful name and don't cry now Yoona you'll look ugly you know" I said smiling at her and she stop crying.

"how old are you Yoona?" i asked when the girl stop crying.

"i-i'm 6 y-years old o-oppa" she said shyly and I just chuckle. cute

"looks like oppa is older than you, Yoona don't be shy" I said.

"Yoona may I know why those boys are bullying you girls?" I asked worriedly and she only look down.

"can you tell me what happened?" I said lifting Yoona's chin.

"o-o-oppa we were building a sand castle when those boys suddenly steps on it and started saying bad things to us *sobs*" said Yoona crying again and I only hug her.

"shhhh, don't cry now i'm here they won't say bad things to you and your friends anymore" I said smiling while wiping her tears.

"thanks oppa your really brave and really nice" she said smiling.

"your welcome" I said hugging her tighter.

We stay in that position for minutes just enjoying each other's warmth and presence, I felt happy hugging this little girl right in my arms, seeing her smile makes me happy and joyful but seeing her cry made my heart crash into a million pieces.Somethings weird my heart, its beating really fast, is it normal for people to feel like this? why is my heart beating so fast? its like when your running and you got tired, your heart is like this beating in an uncontraloble speed.Am I exhausted? is that why my heart is like this? or is it because of another reason? *shrugged* well maybe its because i'm tired from fighting those boys earlier anyway i'm still hugging the girl I can feel she's smiling and so am I, some people saw us & they only smile I also return there smile, I look at the little girl in my arms and she's smiling while looking at the sky, I look at her and she's really pretty for a little girl and I bet when she grows up she'll be gorgeous.I was in the middle of my thoughts that I didn't see the girl look from the sky to me.

"oppa can I ask you something?" said Yoona and I turn to smile at her.

"ofcourse" I said.

"do you have someone special in your heart?" she asked and I was shock hearing such a question from a little girl like her.

"aniya, wae?" I ask curiously.

"because you look like you have one, the way you protect me is like you protect someone you really love and cared about" she said looking straight at my eyes.

"really?" I ask and she only nod.

"well because I hate seeing girls cry especially girls like you" I said smiling and something pop up in my mind.

"Yoona?" I said while smiling.

"neh oppa" she said smiling brightly at me.

"can you make a promise to oppa?" I said to her and she just look at me.

"neh oppa" she said cutely.

"can you find me and promise to be my wife when your old enough?" I said and she smile at me and for the first time I am very much mesmerized by a girl's beauty.

"oppa oppa oppa" Yoona said while waving her hands on my face.

"neh?" I said shortly and she held out her pinky finger and talk.

"wae? why do you want me to be your wife?" she asked curiosly.

"because I want to protect you more, I don't want to see you shed another tear because for me your tears are too precious to be shed, the only thing I wanna see in your face is your smile and I want to be by your side forever and in order to do that you'll have to be mine" I said smiling brightly and I seriously don't know where the words that came out of my mouth came from.

"okay oppa, I promise to find oppa and make him my one and only husband" she said and we interwined our pinky's.

"that's a promise, alright? don't brake it" I said and she nodded.

"oppa you have to promise that i'll be your wife only,arasso?" she said.

"neh,oppa promise to you that you are the girl that i'll marry so find me,arasso?" I asked again and she only nodded.

"oppa may I know your name?" she said.

"my name is Yuri and remember it for you to find me" I said and she only nodded again.

"Yoona do you know where your parent's are?" I asked to get the kid home.

"neh" she pointed at the people at the toy shop.

"come on let's get you to your parents,okay?" I said and she kissed me it shocked me at first but I smiled and kiss her forhead.

*chu*

She blushed when I return her kiss and it made her more cute.

"if you miss me always remember my words and promises cause I already lock myself in my own wife's heart" I said and she smiled.

"come on let's go to your other oppa's and get your unnies,neh?" and with that were off to my oppa's.

SooSica

"little girl please don't cry they are gone already" I said trying to calm the crying girl and she lifted her head making me seeing her face, she's very beautiful for a little girl so I wipe her tears and smile at her.

"you know you are very beautiful so don't cry anymore your beautiful face shouldn't be covered with your precious tears" I said still wiping her tears.

"t-thank y-you o-o-oppa *sob* *sob*" she said trying to stop her tears.

"your welcome and remember if your in danger oppa will save you no matter where you are,arasso?" I said and she only nodded.

"oppa do you promise that whenever i'm in danger you'll always save me even if i'm faraway?" she ask.

"ofcourse, even if you are far away from me whenever your in danger oppa will save you no matter what" I said hugging her.

"you promise that?" she said hugging me back.

"yes" I said.

"oppa" she called out.

"yes princess?" I said and i saw her blush.

"can you make a promise to me?" she said shyly and I only chuckle.

"of course and what will oppa promise to his princess?" I said and asked curiosly what to promise to her.

"can oppa promise to make this crying girl her wife someday?" she said shyly and I was shocked but answered anyway.

"wae?" I asked confusely.

"because I feel safe when I am with oppa so I trust oppa very much" I smiled hearing that.

"oppa promise that she will marry the girl infront of her only and no one else" I said.

"how can I be sure that you won't break your promise to me oppa" she said eyeing me.

"oppa never breaks his promises especially when it is a promise to his princess" I said and she blush again. kyeopta

"may I know the name of the princess infront of me?" I asked while showing my dimples.

"my name is Sooyeon oppa" she said while showing her very hypnotizing smile.

"now Mrs.Choi Sooyeon may I know where my wife's parent's are?" I asked and she just blushed again. hehehe cute

"they are at that toy shop oppa" she said while pointing at the shop right across the park and she smiled  again.

*thump* *thump* *thump*

BWOA! what's this? my heart is beating fast, is it because of Sooyeon's smile? I know that this little girl has inherited a beautiful smile but I didn't know that she can also make one person's heart beat really fast, this little girl is really something and if she really became my wife someday I can't say how lucky.Why is my heart like this? I can't explain what i'm feeling right now its mixing up with happiness, joyfulness, cheerfulness and with some.......love? maybe a love for a little girl I mean this little girl is like a daughter to me and even if its the first time we meet I feel so attached to her but why is my heart telling me that its not a daughter love? instead its something else?.Okay i'm thinking too much and maybe I love this little girl like she's a person attached to me, maybe this is nothing and she's surely a pure goddess with the most mesmerizing smile of all time.

"*tsk* *tsk* OPPA!" Sooyeon shouted and is it me or her voice sounds like a blue dolphin?.

"wae? wae?" I asked snapping back to reality.

"oppa is spacing out" she said and pouted cutely.

"mianhe oppa is thinking something and Sooyeon how old are you?" I asked and she smiles again.

*thump* *thump* *thump*

their it is again I wondered what's this feeling i'm having?.

"i'm 6 oppa and oppa is.....???" she's looking at me with a questioning look.

"oh mianhe, oppa is 18 years old and my name is Sooyoung" I smiled.

"Sooyoung? what a handsome name" she said making me blush.

*chu*

She kissed me and that is really a shocker.

"Sooyeon love's oppa so much and Sooyeon will always be thankful to oppa for saving her" said Sooyeon smiling again.

*chu*

"well oppa is very much welcome to Sooyeon and will alway's love Sooyeon forever and remember if you miss oppa just close your eyes and touch your forhead, arasso?" she nodded and I thank her again for complementing my name.

"well thank you Sooyeon-ah and come on let's go to my dongsaengs and your dongsaengs" I smiled and go to Yuri and Sooyeon's dongsaeng while carrying Sooyeon on my shoulder.

TaeNy

"little girl will you stop crying because oppa is gonna cry too" I faked crying and in the corner of my eyes I saw the little girl stop crying and smiled.

"t-t-thank y-y-you o-o-oppa" the little girl said sobbing a little.

"your welcome and may I know the your name little girl?" I asked while wiping her tears.

"my name is Stephanie oppa" she said and her name suits her face very well.

"Stephanie? that's a very suitable name for a pretty girl like you" I said and she blush.

"Stephanie-yah how old are you?" I asked curiosly.

"oppa Stephanie is 6" she said smiling and showing her eye smiles and I found myself mesmerize by her smile.

"*tsk* *tsk* oppa are you okay?" said Stephanie while clicking his fingers on my face.

"oppa is fine" I smiled and she smiled again.

*thump* *thump* *thump*

What is this i'm feeling? I can't believe with one little girl's smile my heart goes beating crazily but why is it like this? everybody smile's at me and Stephanie is not the only little girl that smiled at me but none of them made my heart beat fast except Stephanie.Love? is this love? for a little girl? YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY KIM TAEYEON!? your not a e, okay? you can't have feelings for a 6 year old girl your 19 and she's 6 is it even possible for that to happen? only one person could be out of his/her mind if she/he said that she/he is inlove with someone more younger than them.Your exaggerating Kim Taeyeon, maybe a love as a daughter but my heart is declaning what my mind is suggesting to me AHHH!!! i'm so confuse!? okay a love as a daughter nothing more than that. 

"oppa are you there?" asked Stephanie and I want to slap myself now for spacing out but I behave myself.

"yes oppa is here anyway you have a nice eye smile Stephanie-yah" I smiled dorkilly at her and she blushed.

"thank you and can oppa promise Stephanie something?" she said looking down at the floor.

"neh,oppa can promise something and may I know what is it?" I asked curiosly.

"can oppa be Stephanie's husband when she grows up?" she said shyly and her question made me shock.

"wae? stephanie-yah?" I ask curiously.

"because Stephanie is too weak oppa and the way I see it oppa is more stronger than Stephanie, oppa will able to save Stephanie when she's in danger like what oppa did now and even if Stephanie met oppa now, Stephanie feels trustful to oppa and she knows oppa will always be there when Stephanie needs oppa" she said smiling with sincerity in her voice and that really made me shock.

How can a 6 year old girl like Stephanie talks like an adult? and I can't lie that her words made me suprise and shock but at the same time it made my heart melt maybe having her as a special someone in my life won't be as bad as I think, maybe i'll be the most lucky person in the world just by marrying her.

"of course oppa will be Stephanie's husband"I said agreeing with her.

"oppa will be so lucky just being married to Stephanie" I said smiling brightly.

"and Stephanie is too" she said returning my smile with her eyesmile making my smile more wider.

"but Stephanie has to find oppa because maybe today is the last day she'll see oppa" I said smiling sadly.

"wae?" she said having her eye smile disappear.

"you never know Stephanie-ah" I said hugging the girl all of a sudden.

"okay oppa, I promise to find you" she said confidently and that made me smile.

"oppa, what is your name?" she asked letting go of the hug.

"oppa's name is Taeyeon" I said to her.

"but how old is Taeyeon oppa?" she asked curiosly making her look cute.

"Taeyeon oppa is 19 years old" I told her with a smile.

"so that means oppa is older than Stephanie for......" she said counting with her little fingers.

"yes oppa is older than Stephanie for 14 years" I said chuckiling with her behavour.

"wow!" she said in amazement before silence takes over.

Silence..........

 

*chu*

 

Stephanie kiss me all of a sudden, I look at her in suprise while she is looking down.

"oppa is stephanie's first kiss" she said shyly.

"wae? you wanna give oppa your first kiss?" I asked curios about the kids answer.

"because Stephanie want's oppa to be her first and last kiss and stephanie feels safe and secure with oppa that's why stephanie give you her first kiss" she said and.....

*chu*

"their,now were even because you stole oppa's first kiss too and please remember my kiss,arasso? now let's go back to oppa's and unnies,neh?" I asked and she nodded. (a/n:eventhough Taeyeon is 19 she never has a girlfriend and her first kiss was never taken until  little Stephanie kisses him kekekexd)

Taeyeon saw his two dongsaengs sitting at a bench carrying one sleeping girl each at their arms so he went closer and told them to follow him to the toy store and they nodded so the 3 of them went to the toy store and look for the parents of the 3 kids and when they found them they explained what happened and the parent's thank them for saving there daughters before taking the girls at the arms of the 3 young mans but before they leave they kiss the 3 girls on there forheads and with a last glace and smile they leave without saying a word so since then they never ever see the 3 girls again and as years pass by they grew to be good successful mens, they too never forget the 3 girls and there promises that they made.They consider september as the most special month of the year and whenever this month comes they will always smile till the end of september because they remembered 3 special someone in there lifes and that's the 3 girls who are womens now.

End Flashback

Taeyeon P.O.V

I notice Yuri is quiet so I nudge him and he look at me confusely and I mounthed to him "are you okay?"  he nodded and mounthed back to me "I remembered something " so we continue to listen to the dicussion of the marriage until Tiffany excuses her self from the bathroom and after several minutes she came out and I notice the floor is wet and when I was about to warn her I was too late she was about to slip so I run to her and catch her.

Tiffany P.O.V

I exuce myself from the bathroom to do my bussiness and after several minutes I came out and when I was going to the table I didn't notice the floor is wet I was about to slip and I just close my eyes tightly and waited for myself to touch the cold floor so I wait and wait but I didn't touch the floor, I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is Taeyeon oppa my future husband holding me and our faces were a few centimeters apart and we were in that position for god knows until someone clear their throat and Taeyeon oppa pull me up and leave his hands on my waist and I blush when I saw everyone looking at us, we bowed at them and said sorry but they only smile wider and when I got to my sit I saw my parent's smirking and my husband embarrased but our parents continue to discuss about the marriage but I couldn't forget about what happened. I am supposed to hate you but why are you somehow familiar to me did I meet you before Kim Taeyeon?

Yoona P.O.V

When Fany unnie was about to slip and was catch by Taeyeon oppa I remembered someone when I was 6 years old he save me from the bullies who try to hurt me, Sica and Fany unnie and until now I can't forget him because I made a promise to him a promise to find him and  make him my husband but I tried to find him but I couldn't but I remembered my promise "neh,I promise to find oppa and make him my one and only husband" I couldn't forget this promise to him oh how I wondered where is he? it seems that I cannot fulfill my promise anymore because i'm getting married to this Kwon Yuri hmmmm Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri AH UH! I remembered oppa's name is Yuri but I don't know his surname so sad anyway we just finish discussing about the marriage and was heading home when I excuse myself to buy a drink and tell them to go ahead and i'll catch up.I went to the nearest store to buy my drink, I was walking to a dark alley peacefully not until I heard footsteps behind me, I stop and look behind me but I didn't see anyone so I continue to walk but I hear the footsteps again and when I stop the footsteps stop and I was getting scared so I fasten my pace but before I could walk any further a man suddenly pulled me, he was trying to kiss me but I didn't let him, I shouted for help but he keeps on covering my mouth, I bite his hands then shouted.

"HELP!!!!!"

"no one can hear you y lady now you and I are going to have fun kekekeke"

"HELP!!!!!"

"keep your hands away from her assh*le!" 

I felt the weight of the man decrease and when I open my eyes I saw a tall and muscular man puching the drunk man until the man pass out and  the stranger look at me then walk to me.When I got to see he's face I was shock.

"are you okay?"

Yuri P.O.V

I heard Yoona said that she was going to buy her drink and told us to head off and she'll catch up but I stayed and followed her until I saw a mickey mouse store so I go inside then look at the stuff toy and remembered that I was following Yoona so I panic and look around until it led me to a dark alley and I heard someone screaming for help then I heard a man laughing when I hear someone shout help again I widened my eyes and I gritted my teeth. that voice it can't be

"keep your hands away from her assh*le!"

That's when I started to punch the drunk man until it pass out because I was so angry for him touching my wife, how dare him!? NO ONE touches my wife and I mean't NO ONE after the bastard pass out I look at Yoona, she is really scared because tears are flowing down her cheeks and I hate seeing girls cry because it reminds me of the little girl I saved when I was 15 years old so I walk up to her and ask her if she is okay.

"are you okay?" I asked to her but she remain shock and suddenly she hug me and cried.

"shhhh......don't cry, please? your tears are too special so don't waste it, I'm here he won't lay a scratch on you" I said while hugging her, I was feeling guilty and sad cause I didn't come in time, I'm the worst husband ever in the world *sigh*.I hugged her in that alley for good 10 minutes then she fell asleep, I only laugh then carry her to walk since I called my driver to pick the car up, I don't even mind cause i'm having the time to observe her facial features.She's really beautiful and I can't deny that.

When I arrived at my house, It was dark as always.I carried her to my room then lie her down, I covered her with a blanket then kiss her forhead but before I can take a step forward she mumbled something and I'm lucky that I heard it.

"oppa, please don't tell anyone what happened tonight, I don't want anyone to get worried so please let's keep this as a secret between us" she said weakly and I only nodded.

I head straight to the couch where I would sleep, You guys don't expect me to sleep next to her, right? I know where SHOULD I sleep and that's not next to her she might be at my house but I don't have intentions of exploiteding her anyway I have to go to bed since I have to be at the office tomorrow.I shut my eyes and go to dreamland.

This is my promise I will never ever let anyone hurt or touch you without your permission, if only I can kill that peace of sh*t I would have done it.Eventhough your cold to me, i'll always protect you, I'll be the best husband in the world.If time comes that I have to let you go, I will and if you ever found someone you love i'll give you to him since your only force to marry me and you don't love me at all, I just wish you find a great man that will love you, care for you, and will always protect you will all his heart.Im Yoona I really hate myself now how can I not come in time!? if I seriously didn't come in time and that man already layed a scratch on you I might have killed myself but i'm happy that I did come in time, I love you as a dongsaeng and I litteraly hate seeing someone cry.Your cold but I won't give up unless I melted your cold heart and I won't leave until you told me to and I don't care being judge by millions of people just because i'm marrying someone whose younger than me.I don't care about there opinions because being your husband is the best thing I have.

 I don't know if I am sure to say this but I just feel like I have to. I Love You dongsaeng :)

                                                                                                            - Kwon Yuri

Sooyoung P.O.V

Yuri the blackpearl called our driver and told him to pick his car and followed Yoona and I think he feels uneasy letting the girl go alone so I am here alone with my future wife and it is kinda awkward but I don't want to start a converstion with her because I feel she doesn't want to talk so I remain silent as I was driving we stop at a stop light then I notice she isn't wearing her seatbelt and she is asleep so I move closer to her and put her seatbelt on but that's the time she open her eyes and look at me and our face is only centimeters apart and we have this kind of staring contest until a cark honk at the back and I snap out of it and go back to my seat and drive her to her house and I tell you people IT IS VERY AWKWARD AND THIS GIRL REALLY CAN HYPNOTIZED PEOPLE BY HER STARE AND SMILE.

Jessica P.O.V

After Yoona told us that she is buying a drink in the near by store we go ahead and now I am riding my husband's car and it was very awkward and besides I don't really wanna talk because I am sleepy so I lean back and close my eyes and I felt the car stop then I felt someone on top of me so I open my eyes and saw Sooyoung oppa and our face was centimeters apart and we have this eye contest but not for long until a car honk and he returned back to he's sit and drove me to my house and IT WAS VERY AWKWARD.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! sorry if you guys wait too long for my update I have some things to do but heres my update and enjoy it guys see you readers next time bye bye :) :) :)