Chapter 8

Age Doesn't Matter

Jessica P.O.V

I am really in a bad mood now because my freaking parents just wake me up and dragged me to Yoona's house and all they do is talk about that freaking nonsense wedding.Me and Tiff is now sitting with our parents talking to each other while us is very sleepy especially me, well who wouldn't? its only 7:30 am for god and freaking sake anyway after talking for 3 hours we heard the door bell ring and one of the maids approach the door, the made open the door revealing someone carrying a girl and I was very curios who the hell is that someone.After the maid open the door she led that someone inside and when that someone come inside I was shock it was Yuri oppa carrying Yoona.I remember last night before Sooyoung oppa take me home she said that she'll catch up on us and she didn't even return home last night and now she's with Yuri oppa carrying her, asleep. I take a closer look and her clothes are seem different hmmmm WAIT!!!! THAT ISN'T THE CLOTHES SHE WORE LAST NIGHT!!!! but why is her clothes different now? and they seem big.Yuri oppa just got inside and he seem didn't notice that were here after minutes he turn his head around and revealing us looking at him but he just smiled then the maid approach him again and told him where Yoona's room is he just nodded then turn to as again and smiled before going upstairs when he left I look at everyone and they seem shock well.....because they didn't even lift their gaze at where they last seen Yuri oppa, I look at Tiff and she seem shock because her jaw is hang open and can't even speak. After minutes of staying on that position Yuri oppa just got down and was about to head to the door when uncle Im called him.

"Yuri-ah come here" uncle Im called and he turned around curios.

"ne?uncle" he asked with confusion written all over his face.

"sit down first" uncle Im said gesturing him to sit with a serious face.

"neh" Yuri oppa nodded and just sit down on the other couch.

"what happened last night and why did you return yoona now?, sleeping?" uncle Im asked with a straight face and deadly tone. yeah why? you return her now its already morning and the last time I saw her she said she'll catch up but now your with her hmmm I smell something fishy here

"ummmm......." he couldn't find his words and just stare blankly at us.

Its been minutes and Yuri oppa still hasn't answer uncle Im's question and i'm starting to lose my patience when I was about to shout at him uncle Im spoke first, shouting.

"Yuri-ah Yuri KWON YURI!" uncle Im shouted and well that seem to get his attention because he just seem shock.

"neh? neh?" he answered after composing his self.

"you were spacing out" uncle Im said. yeah to the point you were spacing out for minutes

Like your any better Jessica

yah! who said that!?

me

who are you?

your consience dumb

why you!?

hahaha your dumb

shut up!!!!! AISHHH

kekekeke

As I was busy with my thought , I didn't even hear what Yuri oppa said luckyly I was in time for the question i've been waiting to be answered.

"I asked her to watch a movie but when the movie was finished it was a little late and she was already asleep and I can't take her home because it was raining hard last night so I took her to my house instead"  well it rained hard last night

"ohhhhh.......what about her clothes then?" Uncle Hwang asked with a smile of a ert. wait!? WHAT!? that's Yuri oppa's clothes? but why is Yoona wearing his clothes perhaps.......

"about that she change her clothes this morning and since she doesn't have spare clothes I lend her mine" answere Yuri oppa with a blank face. *sigh* that was a relief I thought something happened, me and my mind tricks hahaha

"then where did you guys sleep?" I look at all my uncles and they are all smiling ertly but even so where did you guys sleep? beside each other? OH HELL NO!!!!!

"I sleep on the couch and Yoona on the bed" he answered not looking at us.

"ohhhhh" that's all the uncles got to say.

After that our conversation ended and there was an awkward silence but cut short when Yuri oppa's phone ring and he excuse his self then my parents and uncle & auntie's just continue with their conversation and me & Tiff is so sleepy.After minutes Yuri oppa returned saying he was needded in the company so he bidded goodbye and leave's.

Now i'm heading home after 5 hours of talking nonsense of that freaking wedding I just want to sleep since it was weekend that's all I wanted to do when we got to our house I immediately run to my room slam my door shut and collapse on the bed.

I open my eyes slowly, I look outside and it was already dark then I look at my clock it's already 6:30 pm did I sleep that long? I dragged myself to the bathroom and freshen myself up after I finish bathing myself I head down and told them that I was going outside.I am now walking the streets of Seoul feeling the cold wind of the air, I am actually heading to DongHo bridge and now I am looking at the beautiful scenery of the bridge feeling the cold air its actually relaxing.After hours and hours of staying in that bridge I felt hungry so I called a cab and go to Seoul market when I  got their, there were only limited people and I Keept looking for a restaurant to eat at.After minutes of looking around, I found a place to eat  so I got inside and order as I was waiting for my food I look around and they were only limited people in this place.I was busy looking around until I didn't realize my food was on the table I only realize it till the smell lingered on my nose then I stop looking around and ate my food.I was finish eating and I still didn't want to go and here I am sitting on this chair while drinking water looking around until a drunk man came up to me.

"hey hotty, you alone? mind if I accompany you?" said the drunk man while grinning and I only replied coldly.

"no and I don't need you to accompany" I replied coldly not looking at him.

"wow! your cold but I like it" the drunk man smiled ertly and reach my arm very tight.

"get your hands off me!!!!!" I said but he just smile wider.

"ohhh......no need to hide that you like me because I like you" he said.

"GET YOUR HANDS OF ME ASSH*LE!!!! HELP!!!!" I shouted at him.

"theres no use lady its only us here hahahaha" said the drunk man and I look around and it's only us, and the waitress is not around.

"now you and me are gonna have fun" I look at him in disgust.

"HELP!!!!!!" once again I shouted then someone spoke up.

"get your hands off my wife bastard" I look at the man and its him.

Sooyoung oppa

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was walking around the seoul market because I was dying of boredom in our house as I was saying I was walking around until I heard a dolphin scream.

"HELP!!!!!!"

I run to the source of the scream and I saw a man holding a blonde girl and I can see that the blonde girl is struggiling so I walk up to them and I was shock that the girl was Jessica, my wife, the future Choi is being harrass by a man, my blood immediately boil and I spoke up.

"gets your hands off my wife bastard" I said coldly.

"and who are you to tell me that? huh!?" the man said facing me.

"that's my wife your harrassing bastard!!!!" I said while gritting my teeth.

"and so!? why don't you share!?" said the man.  THAT'S IT!!!! YOUR DEAD!!!!!

I walk to the man and punch him straight to his face, he fall to the cold floor I sit on him and keep punching his face while screaming.

"DON'T" I punch him with my right fist.

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU" I punch him with my left fist.

 

 

 

 

 

"DARE" I punch his jaw.

 

 

 

 

 

"TOUCH" I punch him with a really hard right fist.

 

 

 

 

 

"MY" I punch him with a really hard left fist.

 

 

 

 

 

"WIFE" hard right fist.

 

 

 

 

 

"EVER" hard left fist.

 

 

 

 

 

"AGAIN" I punch his jaw again.

 

 

 

 

 

"UNDERSTAND!?" I lift him up and gave him a really hard uppercut that made the man collapse and his face was full of blood.

After I punch the man I turned around and approach Jessica to check if she has injuries.

"are you alright?" I asked with a concern tone.

"n-neh" she answered while terribling.

"it's alright i'm here" I said while checking her and all of a sudden she hugged me.

"t-thank you oppa" she answered and this seems familiar.....?

"your welcome and remember if your in danger oppa will save you no matter where you are,arasso?" I said while tightining the hug and patting her back.           "n-neh o-ppa" she said.

"now let's get you home shall we?" I asked with a smile and she nodded.

Jessica is sleeping right now as I was driving to the Jungs residence she actually looks peaceful and beautiful when she's sleeping, I came upon a stop and look at Jessica I remove some of her tears and tuckled her bangs on her ear then stare at her again after a while the stop light becomes green and drive again to the Jungs residence.I promise Jessica that I will keep you safe from now on oppa will be here for you no one will hurt you, I thought and smiled all the way to the Jungs residence.I am here now at the Jungs residence as I was trying to wake Jessica up but fail so now i'm carrying her to the Jungs door and greeted by the maid and let me in, I was greeted by auntie Jung.

"oh sooyoung-ah what are you do-.........OH MY GOD!!!! what happened?" asked auntie Jung as she see me carrying Jessica.

"auntie Jung she was being harrass by a drunk man and luckily I was their in time to save her" I said with a frown on my face.

"thank you very much Sooyoung-ah" said auntie Jung with a smile on her face.

"its nothing auntie Jung and by the way may I know where Jessica's room is?" I asked.

"its upstairs on the corner with a blue door" auntie Jung said.

"thank you very much auntie" I said and she nodded and smiled.

I am now taking Jessica to her room as I found her room I lie her down and covered her with a blanket.

"your really beautiful Jessica, I hope you can accept me as your husband" I said as I kiss her forhead and admire her face but I felt something.

*DUGEUN* *DUGEUN* *DUGEUN*

I felt my heart beating really fast while looking at Jessica, I can't help but admire her beauty but this feeling is this what they called love? I first felt this to the little girl I saved when I was 18 years old and now I felt it again.I reach over to my heart and it was really beating fast.I left her room and look at her one last time before closing the door.

I bid my good bye to auntie Jung and head home with tons of questions asking myself.

Jessica Jung, what have you done to my heart?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So readers heres my update as I promise, right? and once again I am very sorry for not updating for so long I was very busy but I promise you guys I will update more from now on.Some of you request a SooSica momment, so heres my gift for SooSica shippers and don't worry TaeNy shippers I will make a special momment for them but for now enjoy this chapter. See you guys around, bye :) :) :)