Chapter 7

Age Doesn't Matter

Yoona P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes meeting the gaze of the sun, I groan as the sun hits my eyes then I notice I wan't in my room, I was even on a different bed as I was examining the room I heard noises outside the room I slowly got up and go through the door, when I got down I notice someone was cooking so I got closer it was a man and the man turned around and put some food on the table then he notice my presence and smile at me. It was Yuri oppa

"goodmorning Yoona"  he said smiling at me with his dimples. he looks handsome.......WAIT!!!! WHAT????? did I just say he looks handsome WTH!!!!! snap out of it Im Yoona, your supposed to hate him AISHHHHH!!!!!!

"ummm......Yoona are you okay?" he said while waving his hands on my face.

"i'm fine" I replied coldly while shoving his hands off my face.

"I made breakfast, please take a sit" he said smiling again but I just ignored him and took a sit. I saw him frown but took a sit anyway

We ate in silent as I was releasing my dark aura then I remembered what happened last night about me getting myself about to be and Yuri oppa, he saved me last night didn't he? 

"thank you" I said not wanting to meet his eyes.

"what?" He asked lifting his head.

"I said thank you" I repeat in an annoyed voice.

"for what?" He asked curiosly.

"for saving me last night" I said in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"oh that, that's nothing but your welcome" he said smiling at me again.

I didn't answer anymore as I was enjoying my meal, it was silent but comfortable.After we finish our meal I offer to wash the dishes but he said that he's going to wash the dishes and told me to watch TV I nodded only and go to the living room, he's house is pretty big and beautiful when I got to the living room I sat down and turn on the TV after a while I saw Yuri oppa finish with the dishes and go to his room and got out after minutes then I saw him heading to me but I didn't look at him.

"ummm.....here" he gave me clothes, big clothes actually.

"what's this?" I asked a little curios about the clothes.

"go take a shower and change i'll be driving you to your house and this clothes are mine but you can give it back if you have time" he said looking straight at me and I only nodded but before I go I stop.

"is there anything wrong?" He asked curious why I stop.

"where is the bathroom?" I asked coldly.

"sorry....it's upstairs, go take a right and you will  see it at the hallway" he answered while his hands is on his neck looking down embarrasingly.

"thanks" I said coldly then go upstairs and follow his directions, there I saw it and go inside after a while I was done and put the clothes he gave me, it was a little big but its okay after putting the clothes and go downstairs I saw him waiting for me.

"let's go" I said coldly and only nodded.

Yuri P.O.V

I was waiting for Yoona to go down and then I heard someone say......

"let's go" she replied coldly sending chills on my spine but I still manage to nod.

On the way to the car she was silent and a little sleepy when we got to the car I open the door and she got inside then close the door after that I run to the other side of the car and start the engine then drove off.I was driving but can't help look at the sleeping girl beside me, yes she doze off when we got to the car.There was a stop light and I stop the car then I look at Yoona she's so beautiul like a goddess I continue to admire her until a car honk at the back so I snap out of it and drive to her house when I got to Im's residence I notice their were cars on the drive way but pull off beside the cars anyways I stop and wake Yoona up but to no fail she won't even budge so I have no choice but to carry her, I carry her but not forgetting to lock the car first.I knock the door and one of the maids open it and gladly led me inside when I got inside I feel a pair of eyes staring at me so I look at my side and saw Mr. and Mrs. Im,Hwang & Jung also Tiffany and Jessica looking at me but I smile at them only and the maid told me where Yoona's room is and only nodded I once turn to them and smiled before going up the stairs then to Yoona's room when I got to Yoona's room I lie her down and pull the covers off to her but before I left I kiss her forhead I bet you guys are curious on why I always kiss her forhead when she's asleep, right? well my mother always kisses my forhead because she doesn't want me to have a nightmare, technically I do that to Yoona now for her not to have a nightmare.I whisper a soft "sleep tight" before closing the door and go downstairs.When I got downstairs, I was about to leave when uncle Im called me.

"Yuri-ah come here" uncle Im called me. I turned around and go to where uncle and auntie Im, Hwang & Jung is.

"neh? Uncle" I asked curiosly why he called me.

"sit down first" uncle Im said.

"neh" I nodded then sit down.

"what happened last night? and why did you return Yoona now?, sleeping?" uncle Im said in a deadly tone.

"ummmm......." I couldn't find my words as I remember what Yoona told me.

"oppa, please don't tell anyone what happened tonight, I don't want anyone to get worried so please let's keep this as a secret between us"

Yoona's words keeps on replaying on my mind like a broken record.I was dozing off for so long until someone shouts.

"Yuri-ah Yuri KWON YURI!" uncle Im shouted while shaking me.

"neh? neh?" I asked a little shock.

"you were spacing out" uncle Im said.

"ohhh.....mianhe" I look down embarass about spacing out.

"gwenchana, anyway about my question what happened last night?" Uncle Im asked again and I was again speechless.

"ummmmm......." I still keep finding my words then something came in my mind.

"I asked her to watch a movie but when the movie was finished it was a little late and she was already asleep and I can't take her home because it was raining hard last night so I took her to my home instead" I answered lying to them.

"ohhhhh......what about her clothes then?" Uncle Hwang smiled ertly while wiggiling his eyebrows up and down.

"about that she change her clothes this morning and since she doesn't have spare clothes  I lend her mine" I answered with a blank face.

"then where did you guys sleep?" I facepalmed myself because all of my uncles are smling ertly.

"I sleep on the couch and Yoona on the bed" I answered not looking at them.

"ohhhhh" that's all they got to say.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wells guys first I am truly sorry about not updating but here this is a special YoonYul chapter anyway i'll be updating tomorow I promise hope you guys enjoy bye readers :) :) :)