Chapter 11

Age Doesn't Matter

Taeyeon P.O.V

We are here in the car, me i'm driving while the two pranksters keeps fighting about what food should we eat and i'm listening to it since we got to the car i'm really started to get annoyed now so I decided I should stop the two before my ears blows up.

"YAH!!!!, WILL THE TWO OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!???" I shouted angrily at the two and then silence takes over the car.

"mianhe hyung" said the two pranksters.

"*sigh* it's fine, just don't fight anymore " I said looking at the two at the view mirror.

"neh hyung, anyway do you have some suggestions hyung since the both of us couldn't agree on the same thing?" asked Sooyoung.

"hmmm.......what about McDonald then?" I answered since I know that this two loves McDonald's foods since we were kids.

"that sounds good hyung" said my dongsaeng.

"it settled then we are going to eat at McDonalds" I said before focusing on driving again and the two just nodded.

We arrived at the mall and two immediately run in the mall leaving me locking the car and I just shake my head in unbelievable, When I got inside the mall I immediately go to the food chain since I know those two is their and I was right their they are sitting on the nearest table beside McDonalds and I think they're arguing again seeing them like this makes me smile.I walk up to them

"hey hyung will you tell Sooyoung hyung to order 2 buckets of chickens?" said Yuri-ah while looking at me with puppy eyes and I just chuckled.

*chuckle*

"but hyung I don't want to order only chickens I want all the foods on the menu" whined Sooyoung.

"but hyung we can't finish that all" argued Yuri.

"yah!!!!, are you underestamating us?" said Sooyoung while eyeing Yuri.

"no" said Yuri calmly.

"you are underestaming us are you? we aren't called shikshins for no reason, you know?" said Sooyoung still not giving up.

"I told you i'm not underestamating us and for the record me and Taeyeon hyung wasn't a shikshin before until you make us one" said Yuri in a "duh" tone.

"hehehe.....sorry but you guys enjoy being a shikshin do you guys?" said Sooyoung while scratching the back of his head.

"we do enjoy it, that's why we thank you for making us one" I said while smiling at Sooyoung.

"and stop arguing you two, people are looking at us just talk normally, not shouting you two are just beside each other you know?" I said noticing the given stairs by the people's around us.

"kekekeke sorry hyung" said the duo.

"*chuckle* it's fine and lets order" I said looking at the increasing line at the counter.

"but hyung......" said the two.

"just order everything and I think we can eat it all" I said still looking at the counter.

"YES!!!! I told you" said Sooyung while pamping his fist in the air.

"aishhh.......hyung why do you have to agree with him?" asked Yuri while pouting.

"Sooyoung's right Yuri-ah we can finish it all" I answered looking at Yuri.

"and go to the counter you two, look the line is increasing" I said looking at the line and they widened their eyes.

"okay hyung, stay here will be back in a few minutes" said the two and came running off to the counter leaving me alone in the table.

As I was waiting for the duo I remembered what happened this morning back at my house.

FLASHBACK

I wake up by the sound of my alarm ringing and I groan but turn it off anyway I was about to stand up but something was preventing me so I look at my side and saw Tiffany hugging me I only smiled and I just lie down again but facing Tiffany I was admiring her face.She has milky white skin, her pointy cute nose, her pink irresistable lips and her beautiful eyes.I tuckled her bangs on her ear then I look at her eyes down to her nose then I stop at her lips, its very irresistable and pinkish I couldn't take my eyes off her lips and I didn't realize that I was leaning closer.

 

 

closer..........

 

 

 

 

 

closer.......

 

 

 

 

closer........

 

 

 

 

closer...........

 

 

 

 

clos-

 

 

She suddenly open her eyes then I freeze, we were staring at each others eyes I was lost very lost.Her brown orbs are looking at mine we were staring at each other for how long until a knock on the door snap me out of my thoughts.

"Taeyeon-ah come out now breakfast is ready" said umma.

When did they get here? As I remember when I got home last night no one was here but me and Tiffany, this is relly weird they didn't tell me that they were coming *shrugged* oh well may be they decided to visit me.

"neh, i'll be out" I said lifting my eyes off her then to the door.

When I look at her again she was still staring at me and I don't want to be lost at her eyes again so I stand up then checked her temperature.

"you don't have fever anymore, come on let's go downstairs and eat" I said smiling at her but she seems lost and didn't answer me.

"ummm......Tiffany" I said but she still didn't move nor take her eyes off mine.

"Tiffany?" I said again but still no response.

"Fany-ah?" I said waving my hands off her face and that seems to snap her out off her toughts.

"where am I?" she asked coldly sending shivers to my spine.

"your at my room" I said looking at her.

"why am I here?" she asked coldly.

"I brought you here, don't you remember?" I asked to her.

"I don't, are you planning to me!?" she said eyeing me and backing away.

"no no I am not planning to" I said while waving my hands trying to tell ger that she misunderstands.

"then why did you brought me here?" she said still backing away from me.

"I was driving when I pass to the bus stops waiting shades and I saw you their shivering and freezing so I walk up to you and told you I was giving you a ride home but you didn't agree and I didn't want to leave you all alone in their since its dangerous and their are no bus their so I forcuded you and eventually you agreed.I was driving to your house streets but it was flooded and I decided to take you at my house since its was more near when we arrived at my house I brought you to my room" I told her what happened since I don't want her to misunderstand.

"does my father know this?" she said slowly walking to me.

"yes, yes he does I called him last night to inform him about where you are because I don't want him to worry about you" I said to her while sitting on the bed.

"okay....."she said then look at her self.

"wait my clothes seems different" she said looking at her clothes.

"they seem different?" she said still looking at her clothes.

"you were drenched from the rain last night so I lend you some of my dongsaeng's clothes" I told her looking down not wanting her to see me blushing.

"okay" she said simply and check herself again.

It was silence as she was busy checking herself while checking she immediately stop and turn to look at me.

"waeyo?" I ask as I was feeling uncomfortable of her stare.

"if I was drenched last night from the rain and I was having a fever then how did I change into your dongsaeng's clothes if I was having a fever last night? she asked staring with curiosness written on her face.

"ummm.........about that I-i-i c-c-change y-y-your c-c-c-clothes" I said looking at the ground while blushing and scratching the back of my head.

"WHAT!!!!!!????" she shouted then started to hit me with a pillow.

"you ert!!!! how dare you!!!!!???? ERT!!!!" she said still hitting me with a pillow.

"Tiffany no it's not what it looks li- awww awww awww!!!!!" before I could finish my sentence she started to hit me harder.

"ERT!!!!! ERT!!!!! ERT!!!!" she shouted and I snatch the pillow away and pind her to the wall.

"tiffany listen I didn't see anything I close my eyes when I was changing your clothes and I didn't touch you, I promise" i said releasing my hands from the wall and putting it up on defeat.

"then-then why-why were you on the same bed with me??? did something happen?" she asked nervously while backing away from me.

"no no nothing happen at all" I said.

"then why were you on the same bed with me?" she asked still not convinced.

"you asked me to hug you" I said and she widened her eyes.

"I did?" she asked slowly walking up to me.

"yes, yes you did" I said sitting on the floor.

"why?" she asked confusely looking at me.

"because you were freezing and shaking, your fever was high so I agreed to you" I said looking straight at her.

"ohhhh.....thank you" she said in a whisper.

"your welcome" I said then smiled.

"come on" I give my hand to her and she just look at it but gladly take it.

"can you wait here?" I asked and she only nodded.

I open the door and was about to head downstairs when I notice my guestroom's door was open, I slowly walk to the door and took a pick then I saw my sister Hayeon inside unpacking her clothes.Maybe she's staying.I back away slowly and knock on the door, she opened it

"oppa" she said smiling.

"are you going to stay here?" I ask her curiously.

"neh, I ask umma and appa to let me stay here" she said nodding over and over again.

"wae?" I ask her.

"because I want to spend time with you since Jiwoong oppa is in overseas's, I have no one to play with and I only tought of one person to play with" she said grinning widely.

"and i'm guessing that person is me" I said sarcastically.

"neh" she said simply.

Then I remembered Tiffany, oh crap! she's waiting for me

"dongsaeng-ah your staying, right?" I said and she nodded.

"did you brought your clothes?" I ask and she only rolled her eyes.

"ofcourse oppa, do you want me to walk around, ?" she asked sarcastically.

"Aniya!!!" I said quickly.

"I just want to borrow some of your clothes" I ask and she only look at me weirdly.

"oppa are you turning gay?" she ask and I widened my eyes.

"Aniya!!! i'm not!!!" I said shaking my head in disapproval.

"then why are you borrowing my clothes?" she ask while still looking at me weirdly.

"Tiffany is here and she has no spare clothes" I said and she look at me confusely.

It takes her a long time to answer me and I think she's curiously who is Tiffany.

"wait!, is the Tiffany you speak of is your soon-to-be wife?" she ask curiously.
"neh" I said, nodding.

"she's here?" she ask and I nodded.

After I answered I saw her smirk and this is not good I tell you this is not good.

"stop smirking Hayeon and let me borrow your clothes" I said impatiently.

"who said i'm smirking oppa?" she said smirking widely.

"I don't have time to play games Hayeon she's waiting for me" I said getting impatient more.

"she's waiting? where?" she ask grinning.

"yes she is, she's at my room, now give me your clothes I don't want her waiting" I said worrying.

"geez your so impatient, wait here" she said before going in to her room and bringing out some of her clothes.

"here take care of it" she said glaring at me.

"yeah, yeah I will" I said taking the clothes from her hands.

"you better take care of it oppa" she said still glaring.

"I will and thank you" I said and was about to leave when she said something that made me stop.

"use my clothes well, take care of her and have fun" she said smirking before going back inside her room leaving me confuse.

"have fun?" I ask to no one particular but only shrugged.

I was about to go head to my room when I heard Hayeon's door open and hear her shouting.

"I'M TELLING MOM AND DAD!!!!" Hayeon said before running off downstairs and I only shake my head in disbelieve.

When I got to my room, I saw tiffany looking at the window dozing off I approach her then I go infront of her then squat before putting my hands on her shoulder.I guess she was startled but compose herself quickly.

"ummm......sorry for making you wait but here" I said handling her my dongsaeng's clothes.

"what's this?" she asked taking the clothes slowly and looking at it coriously.

"this is my sister's clothes, use it and take a bath" I said then she nodded before standing up and going to the bathroom.

After minutes she came out wearing my sisters clothes.

"let's go breakfast is ready" I said and she only nodded then walk past me.

We got downstairs and we saw my parents eating with Hayeon we approach them and sit next to them then we started eating.I think Tiffany have fun because she keeps on laughing,smiling and giggiling while me I think I was in hell because my sister and my parents keeps on teasing me.My sister said a funny joke and all of them were laughing including me but I saw something that made me stop.It was Tiffany's eyes the way her eyes turns crescent when she smiles made me very hipnotize.Isn't it enough that you made her beautiful? now your turning her into a goddess? you have some really powerful powers to make a beautiful angel, don't you god?.Can't she get anymore beautiful?, her smile its the most beautiful smile i've ever seen in my whole 29 years of living, her eyes looks like the moon the way the moon turned crescent at night its the same how Tiffany's eyes turned crescent when she smiles If her smile can kill I could probably die now.My breakfast wasn't that hell at all because of Tiffany even if my parents and dongsaeng drag me to hell because of there teasing Tiffany will always brought me up to heaven because of her smile This may sound cheesy but she's really an angel and also guess what? I found some of Tiffany's habit, she claps her hands when she laughs and also she loves the color of pink very much, her voice is as loud as an ambulance sirene when she founds something cute and I bet I can still hear her when your playing your music really loud.After we ate breakfast I drive her to her house.

"so goodbye Tiffany Hwang" I said bowing at her.

"you too oppa, bye" she said coldly.

I was about to leave.........

"thank you Taeyeon oppa for taking care of me and making me feel home" she said bowing at me, I only smiled.

"it's fine just take care of yourself more,okay?" I said smiling at her and she only nodded.

"bye"

With that last word I took off with a smile on my face.

END FLASHBACK

I was smiling very widely remembering that memory of mine and someone ruined it by shouting at me.

"hyung hyung HYUNG!!!!!" shouted Yuri making my ears hurt.

"YAH!!!! i'm not deaf, okay? no need to shout you know?"I said rubbing my ears and glaring at him.

"miahe hyung it's just that we've been calling your name for the 10th time and you wouldn't answer instead you keep smiling widely, what are you thinking hyung?" asked Yuri looking confusely at me.

"it's Tiffany" I said smiling wider.

"what about her?" asked Sooyoung already munching on the food.

"it's just she's less cold to me" I said smiling more.

"really?" asked yuri excitedly.

"yeah" I said.

"how?" asked sooyoung.

"she got a fever last night and I took care of her all night then this morning she just seems to be a little warm but still cold" I said.

"your really lucky hyung" Yuri said smiling at me showing his dimples. all of us have dimples and were lucky we have one kekekeke

"what about you guys?" I asked curiously.

"well me Jessica's not that cold to me anymore, last time I save her from some guy who tried to her" said Sooyoung smiling at that memory of his.

"you saved Jessica?" I asked eyeing Sooyoung in an amazing way.

"yeah" he said simply.

"what did you do to the guy?" Asked Yuri who is almost done with his food.

"I broke his bones to pieces" he said with a blank face.

"I felt bad for the man" Yuri said looking sad.

"weayo?" I asked confuse on why he felt bad for the man infact the guy deserved it since she tried to an innocent girl like Jessica.

"because I think he can't walk now nor move his body" said Yuri and were just staring blankly on him.

"but on the other hand he deserved it and if hyung didn't stop him he might done something bad to Jessica, he also may repeat the process to other girl.That's why hyung is the best" said Yuri high fiving Sooyoung.

"yah! what about me?" I asked pouting.

"ofcourse your also the best, the both of you are the best" said Yuri high fiving me also.

"thanks dongsaeng-ah and Sooyoung goodjob I know you coud be a great husband" I said patting his shoulder and giving him tabs up.

"thanks hyung" he said smiling at me.

"what about you, Suri?" I asked turning to Yuri.

"she's still cold but not like before" said Yuri.

"really?" asked Sooyoung.

"yeah, I even saved her from a man who tried to her" said Yuri frowning.

"you also save her?" asked Sooyoung who stop eating.

"yeah, I did" he said simply.

"when did that happen? and why didn't you tell us?" I asked with a little worry.

"it happened from the first time we met them" said Yuri and I can notice the sadness in his voice.

"THE FIRST TIME WE MET THEM!?" shouted Sooyoung and I turn to glared at him.

"sorry but did it really happen the first time we met them?" asked Sooyoung curiously.

"yes" said Yuri looking more sadder than usual.

"how did it happen Yuri?" I asked.

"it happened when she said that she'll catch up because she's going to buy a drink from a near by store" said Yuri.

"did you follow her?" I asked since Yuri did save her right? and how would Yuri know where she is if he didn't follow her, right?.

"yes because I feel uneasy letting her go alone at that time of night" said Yuri with concerned in his voice.

"why didn't you tell us?" asked Sooyoung with a tone of sadness.

"because Yoona told me not to she said I shouldn't tell this to anyone because they might get worried about her and she didn't want that" Yuri said looking down.

"that okay dongsaeng-ah since you have a reason I understand you" I said because if i'm in Yuri's position I wouldn't also tell it.

"just be by her side always, okay dongsaeng?" said Sooyoung patting Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri nod but frown even more and this didn't get unnoticed by me and Sooyoung.

"isn't it a great thing you save her?" asked Sooyoung noticing Yuri's frown.

"yeah, it is" said Yuri frowning more.

"then why are you frowning? shouldn't you be happy you saved her before that man touch her?" asked Sooyoung being curios on why our dongsaeng is frowning.

"I am glad that I save her, its just everytime I remember it I feel guilty, I felt hopeless" said Yuri with sadness in his voice.

"yuri you're not hopeless your a great man and don't feel guilty because it wasn't your fault infact i'm proud of you the both of you because I know that the two of you can protect your wifes" I said smiling at the two.

"hahaha thanks hyung" said the duo and laugh.

We ate happily remembering about our wifes then after we were finished we walk around the malL to kill some time since we have nothing to do, when we were walking I notice three girls walking and talking happily with each other.I nudge the two and Yuri only look at me questioningly but Sooyoung glared at me but I point at the three girls talking to each other.

"Yoona"

"Jessica"

"Tiffany"

Jessica P.O.V

I walk up and look around I was in my room so I stand up and go to the door.When I open the door I saw my parents talking with my sister.

"hey guys" I said before sitting.

"oh, hi unnie" said Krystal waving her hands.

"hi my daughter" said appa smiling at me.

"hi sweetie" said umma kissing my cheek.

"do you guys know when did I get home?" I asked them since I don't know when I get home.

"oh, Sooyoung brought you here" said umma.

"he said you were being harass by a drunk man and luckily he was their" umma said with worry on her voice and I remembered what happened. I didn't even say thank you to him *sigh* but why should I say thank you I didn't ask for his help YEAH! that's right I didn't ask for his help at all so no thank you is needed for me to say

"oh, he did" I said smiling awkwardly.

"yes, yes he did sweetie next time try to be careful,okay?" said umma

"your lucky he was their Jessica if not something could happen" said appa looking at me  (a/n: Jessica I think that's a glare)

"unnie your so lucky that he's your husband" said Krystal looking at me with envy.

"yeah, I guess so" I said in a almost whisper.

"by the way i'm gonna go out with Tiffany and Yoona at the mall" I said with a smile.

"okay sweetie take care okay?" said umma while drinking her coffee.

"neh,umma"

"take care Jessica I don't want the incident happen again, do you understand?" said appa strickly.

"neh"

"call us if you need anything or there is trouble, okay unnie?" said Krystal hugging me.

"okay dongsaeng" I said before hugging her back and kissing her cheeks.

I go to my room again and took a shower after I was finish I put my clothes on then head down, I kiss my parents and sister goodbye then head to door but when I open the door I saw Tiffany and Yoona about to knock.

"oh hey guys" I said smiling at the both of them.

"hey unnie" said Yoona giving me a hug.

"hey Jessie" said Tiffany smiling at me with her eyes.

"what are you guys doing here?" I asked since I was about to call them and asked them to hang out with me on the mall.

"we were about to ask you if you would like to go with us to the mall" said Tiff while smiling brightly at me.

"actually I was about to call you guys and asked the same thing but since you guys are here, let's go" I said dragging them to the car.

We arrived at the mall and we done so much chatting and shopping since the three of us are shopaholics.I remembered how Sooyoung oppa save me from the drunk man and I couldn't even say thank you I also remembered his words.

"get your hands of my wife bastard"

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY WIFE EVER AGAIN, UNDERSTAND!?"

I smile at the memory but WAIT!!! why i'm I even happy he said that AISHHHH Jessica Jung your supposed to hate it not smile at it just remember to hate him,okay? hate him and you'll be okay you'll leave your life freely.As I was busy with my tought I felt eyes looking at me so I look around and found 3 guys looking at us, at first I was confuse on why are they looking at us but when I notice them I was shock.I nudge the two and they look at me questioningly so I point at where the 3 guys where and they were also shock at who they saw.

"Yuri oppa"

"Sooyoung oppa"

"Taeyeon oppa"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I told you guys that I will continue TaeNy's story, right? so here and I also told you guys that this is a special chapter well i'll be making the next chapter a special one also so expect some TaeNy, SooSica, & YoonYul moments.I told you guys that its a long way ride before they accept each other well expect that and some dramas also hehehehe anyway enjoy this and if I may not update that's because i'm busy with school but i'll try to update. Till next time :) :) :)