Chapter 5

Age Doesn't Matter

Yuri P.O.V

Me and SooTae hyung are watching the TV boredly and suddenly Taeyeon hyung's phone ring so me and Sooyoung hyung turn are heads to Taeyeon hyung so he excuse himself and go to the garden after Taeyeon hyung left we continue to watch Star King were this korean girl group "SNSD" is guesting on, then 25 minutes later Taeyeon hyung came back and sit on the couch.

"so whose on the phone?" asked Sooyoung hyung.

"umma" he said shortly.

"what did she say?"I asked him not lifting my eyes from the TV.

"she said were going to meet our wifes at anatology-craper restaurant tonight so we better get ready for tonight" he said.

"oh,okay" we answered shortly not knowing what to say anymore so we let silence win the moment. were finally meeting our wifes so this means they agreed but why am I nervous? maybe this means nothing oh well *shrug shoulders* 

We continue to watch star king until past midnight and until it ends and I look at the time it's time for us to meet our future wifes so I stand up and groan in pain because my back hurts. how long did I stay in this position aishhhhhh......oww I groan in pain again so I stretch and I look at my hyungs they are sleeping I wake them up and told them that we are going to meet our wifes so they stand up and like me they groan in pain because there back hurts but they stretch and drug themeselves at their room and take a bath (a/n: in Taeyeon's house they have their own room) while me I go back to my own room and take out my clothes and towel then go to the bathroom after I take my bath I wear my pants, my blue V-neck long sleeve shirt with belt, my gray V-neck jumper and my office shoes then I comb my hair and brush my teeth I check myself one more time then go down I saw Taeyeon hyung and Sooyoung hyung wearing the same thing like me but with different colors.I told them let's go and they nodded so I ride my blue lambourgine,Taeyeon hyung ride his green lambourgine while Sooyoung hyung ride his red lambourgine then we drove off, when we got to anatology-craper restaurant its only 8:30 so we go outside of the car and get inside.

Sooyoung P.O.V

We are here now at anatology restaurant and I was amazed on how this restaurant is so beautiful for a restaurant who has a weird name but it is still beautiful I thought so we got inside and like before we are amazed then we look for our parent's and wifes and the're  they are talking among them selves while 3 girls are pouting and I bet they are our wifes so we approach them and I saw the 3 pouting girls are shock but us we introduce ourselves one-by-one.

"Hello my name is Choi Sooyoung I am the CEO of Choi Enterprise and I am 28 years old its nice to meet you all"I said while bowing and smiling charmingly and showing my dimples. Hey i'm not flirting i just want to show them my charming smile anyway Taeyeon hyung introduce himself next then Yuri.

"Hello my name is Kim Taeyeon I am the CEO of Kim Enterprise and I am 29 years old it nice to meet you all" he said while showing off his dimples and charming smile and also bowing.

"Hello my name is Kwon Yuri I am the CEO of Kwon Enterprise and I am 25 years old its nice to meet you all" the black pearl said while showing also his dimples and charming smile and also bowing.

Then our parents smile and told us  to sit and we are now facing the three pouting girls earlier then they introduced themselves the first one that looks cold.

"Hi my name is Jessica Jung Sooyeon but you can call me jessica I am the next CEO of Jung Corporation I am 16 years old currently studying at Soshi Academy and I am the future wife of Choi Sooyoung, its nice to meet you" she said coldly sending shivers on my spine but she is very beautiful wow! she's my wife anyway the girl next to jessica introduce herself.

"Hello my name is Im Yoon Ah but you can call me Yoona I am the next CEO of Im Constructions I am 16 years old also studying at Soshi Academy and I am the future wife of Kwon Yuri, thank you" she said coldly and I look at Yuri he is very mesmerize by Yoona's beauty. o oh someone's paralyzed then I chuckle and the next one is the girl with a beautiful eyesmile.

"Hello my name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung but you can call me Tiffany I am the next CEO of Hwang Enterprise I am 16 years old currently studying at Soshi Academy and I am Kim Taeyeon's future wife, that's all" she also said coldly and I am starting to think they are the "3 Ice Princesses of Northpole" but hey there still beautiful, right?.Taeyeon hyung is also paralyzed by Tiffany's beauty actually 2 of them is paralyzed and why am I not paralyzed by Jessica's beauty? well because i'm not paralyzed i'm actually hynotized.

to be continued......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

okay guys chapter 5 is ready for you guys to read and sorry I have to cut the story but I will continue it so please don't kill me till next time readers bye bye :) :) :)