Chapter 1

Age Doesn't Matter

Sooyoung P.O.V

Here I am sitting at my office chair doing dozen's of paper work's again *sigh* it's really hard being the CEO of Choi Enterprise but I'm still happy, my father gave this to me so I treasure this company so much.I miss my family there actually pretty far away from me so I live alone.Sometimes I feel very lonely so that's why my parents,my sisters and brothers keeps bagging me to get married for someone to take care of me but I said there's many more things to do than getting married and i'm also not ready to have my finger wrap with a ring because I can't still find the girl who I will spent the rest of my life with.

RING!RING!RING!

My thoughts was broken when I heard the sound of my phone, I glance  at my watch and it's already 3:00 in the morning and I thought "who the hell would call me in 3:00 in the morning" but I pick it up anyway.

"Hello" I said curious who's calling me at this hour.

"Hello Sooyoung this is your father" I widened my eyes because I miss this voice for so long.

"Fa-father" I tered because i'm in the erge of crying.

"yes, Sooyoung this is your father" he answered.

"A-appa, how are you? why do you call? do you need anything? I miss you so much how's umma and hyung,dongsaengs and unnie? are they okay?" I give him thousand's of questions because I am so much eager to know if they are okay.They are not contacting me for months so I miss them.

"yah!yah! Sooyoung-ah one question at a time" he answered feeling frustrated.

"mianhe I just miss you guys" I am still in the erge of crying.

"Soo don't cry, we miss you too" he answered when he noticed that I am crying but i'm still crying.

"Soo your a man, mens don't cry,okay? he answered feeling worried.

"okay appa anyway why do you call?" I said after composing myself.

" I just want to inform you that me and your umma, unnies and oppas are going back to korea and we are landing their tomorrow morning so I want you to get 2 of your best friends and meet us tomorrow at our house,Taeyeon's parents and Yuri's parents are going to be their too" when he said that I almost choke on my saliva.

"really?" I answered feeling a little bit happy that I am going to see my parents and my hyung, unnies and dongsaengs tommorow.

"yes Soo" he answered calmly.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" I answered at him,shouting.

"ouch!my hears,YAH!Soo do you want to make your appa deaf" he answered frustratadely.

"mianhe, it's just that I am so much happy to see you guys after months and months" I answered in a weird tone and I heard him giggle but then I realize something.

"Appa why are you going back here? do you have some business to do? I asked curiosly.

"well.....it's a secret just tell Taeyeon and Yuri that we are going back  and meet us up tomorrow at our house,arasso? he answered nervously but I just shrugged that thought away and answered him happily.

"NEH!" I salute playfully.

"well Soo, see you tomorrow I have to go now, saranghae my son"

"see you tomorrow appa and please send my regards to my dongsaengs and oppa,unnie and appa " I answered.

"neh, my son?" he asked curiosly.

"SARANGHAE APPA!!!" I shouted with full of love and happiness.

"hehehe saranghae too my son" my appa said, giggling.

"okay, enough with the "saranghae", appa has to go Soo" appa said and I bet his smiling.

"neh, appa bye" I said grinning widely.

"bye my son" with a last bye he hung up and I jump in hapiness suddenly I got excited for tomorrow so hurriedly finish my work and gother my things and go home.

When I got home it was dark as expected because there's no one home but I bring out my key and unlock the door then go inside, I turn on the lights and closed the door then go upstairs.I change in my sleeping clothes then lay on the bed and get my cellphone dialling hyungs number.

"Hello,who is this?" he answered in a sleepy tone, I guess he just got home from work.

"hello hyung, this is Sooyoung" I answered.

"oh Soo, do you need anything?" he answered still in his sleepy voice.

"oh no, hyung I don't need anything I just wanted to inform you that my parents, hyung, unnie and dongsaengs are going back to korea tomorrow" I answered slowly waiting for his response.

"really? well thats great, but why are you telling me this? he asked curiosly.

"well my appa told me that we will meet him tomorrow with Yuri at my house and please tell Yuri to come, arasso?"

"Neh, by the way why does your father want to meet us?" he asked confusely.

"I don't know either I asked him why but he said it's a secret and we will just found out tomorrow" I answered frustadely.

"well thank you for informing me Soo and will you please excuse me I have to go back to dreamland" he answered like he was knock out.

"well your welcome and please the pleasure is mine so go back to dreamland kimMIDGET hyung, bye" I said with laughter.

"yah! shiksh-" I hung up before he could scold me.

"goodnight" I said in a whisper then I got knock out and go to dream land. "tomorrow will be a long day"

Taeyeon P.O.V

Aishhhhhh that shikshin how dare he call me kimMIDGET! is it my fault that i'm short? THAT SHIKSHIN!!! I WILL KILL HIM, if he isn't tall i'll kick his .I wonder why Soo's father want to meet us? Soo said it's a secret but what ever it is I know it's pretty important to call me and Yuri with Sooyoung tomorrow WAIT! YURI Soo said I have to tell Yuri.So got my cellphone from my night stand then dialled Yuri's number after a few minutes he answered in a sleepy tone. I guess his more tired than me 

"Hello" he answered half awake but for me it's like half dead.

"YAH! KWON YURI WAKE UP! then I heard a loud toud and I guess he fell off his bed.

"YAH! KIM TAYEON DO YOU WANNA DIE!?" he answered angryly and I just laugh.

"mianhe Yul, I just want to tell you something" I answered while giggiling.

"aishhhhh apology accepted and what is it?" he said still sleepy.

"Sooyoung called me and he want's to tell us that his parents are going back tomorrow and ask us to go to Soo's house" I answered calmly.

"why?" he asked curiosly.

"I don't know and Soo doesn't know either he said he's father said it's a secret"

"well thank you and goodnight" before I could answer he hung up.

"AISHHHHH!!!!why does everyone keeps hanging up on me?" I said angryly then go back to sleep.

 

The next morning

Yuri P.O.V

as I woke up, the light of the sun is shining through my face, the birds are chirping and the air feels warm so I got up and said "I think its my lucky day" then I open my closet take my suit out and take my towel out and go to the bathroom to take a bath after I finish my bath I put on my suit, comb my hair,put my favorite men perfume then adjust my tie and go down,when I got down I was greeted by one of my maids.

"goodmorning sir" she said while bowing

"goodmorning too" I said with a smile and she smiled too then continue doing her work while I sit down and drink my coffee and read the news paper after I was done taking my breakfast I said goodbye to my maids and workers with a bow then they bowed.My driver was infront of my door beside the car, waiting then he sense my presence he immediately bowed and greeted me.

"goodmorning sir" he said while bowing 

 

"goodmorning too" I said with a smile, then he opened the door for me and I got in and told him to drive me to my office, he just nod.I was 15 minutes early when I got to Kwon Enterprise when I got in all of the workers stop what they are doing and line up and greet me.

"GOODMORNING MR.KWON" they said in sync and bowed.

"goodmorning and please carry on on your works" they all bowed and continue their work while me I just got in to my office and continue my work.After hours and hours of working I remembered something that I have to be at Soo's house so I hurriedly arrange my documents and ran through the exit because i'm in my panic mode and beside there's no one in the office but me.I hurriedly got in and told my driver to go to Sooyoung hyung's house,when I got to hyung's house everyone was their but me.

"Kwon Yuri it's nice to see you here, I thought you would not come" my father said glaring at me.

"i'm sorry appa I forget about this and i've lost track of time, i'm very sorry" I bowed continiosly.

"it's okay youngman, you may sit down" Mr.Taehyun Kim said. Mr.Taehyun is kimMIDGET hyung's father so I just smile to him and said sorry for the last time.

"so now that's everyone is here, we your parent's want to say something to you guys" mr.Choi said.

"what is it appa?" asked Soo curiosly.

"you guys are getting married" I widened my eyes and the next thing I know I was standing with SooTae hyung and we said all the same thing.

"WHAT!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

well this is the first chapter I hope you guys like it :) :) :)