i like him??!

My Heart Belongs to You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHA3H5GHOrs&feature=related

 

// Gongchan's house//

 

"uwahh Shinyeong unnie ! what happened to oppa/?!"

"your oppa is kinda dizzy" you lift his arms from your shoulders and assisted him to his room. "Rin chan~ please help me prepare your oppa's room" you smiled

"Yes!!!" Rin was skipping towards Gongchan's room ang placed a pillow on his bed.

"unnie~ are you sure he's okay??"

"dont worry ~ he's just sleepy" you lay him down in his bed and removed his shoes

"yah~ oppa smell's weird" Rin was poking Gongchan's face when he suddenly woke up.

"uurgh.. wh-where am i?"

"home" you replied while fixing his messy things on the bed

"pillow ..i want..."

"hm?" you shifted closer to him when he suddenly pulled you. Rin was laughing while half covering her eyes.

 

 

"soft pillow~" Gongchan was hugging you like a pillow. Your face was flushed red, you tried to pull away from him but he was gripping you tight.

"let gooooooo!" you pushed his arms and succesfully escaped. "that's --- dangerous idiot" you were gasping for air and saw Rin smiling at you.

 

*my heart cant breath anymore*

 

(Gongchan fell asleep again and you took Rin to her room, after that you left and went back to your house)

 

*cellphone rings*

"eh? a message from Dongho oppa?"

 

*text message*

"how was it? did you take him home safely?"

"yes. he was really drunk"

"where are you now?"

"at my house. wae?"

"im at the park near your house"

"eh?! this late?"

"can you come?"

*you didnt reply for 10 minutes*

 

"she's not coming..." Dongho stood up from his seat and was about to go home when suddenly someone shouted his name.

 

 

"oppa!" you ran towards him.

"Shinyeong?!" Dongho exclaimed.

"yah~ why did you come here anyway?"

"i wanted to check up on you" he smiled.

"what for?"

"nothing" he shrugged.

"eeh???!"

"mian ~ for asking you out at this hour" 

"its okay.." you sighed and sat beside him  "is the party over?" you asked. Dongho nodded.

"it was,, after you left"

"after i left??? what do you mean?" You asked. suddenly  it started raining

"aishh. it's raining again" Dongho grabbed your hand and pulled you inside this :

 

 

"omo! look's like the rain wont stop"

" its no good if we get stuck in here" Dongho said while drying his phone.

"yah.. oppa let's go to my house"

"mwoh?!" Dongho blushed.

"its only 4 blocks away. besides i dont want to be stranded in here the whole night!"

"Ehhh. what's the matter in being stranded here with me?" you laughed.

"that's not it" you shook your head. "we'll make a run for it neh?" you grabbed Dongho's hand and ran as fast as you could.

 

// Your house //

 

"aishh. im all wet " You took a towel from the drawer and gave it to Dongho

"here"

"t-thanks" Dongho was drying himself when he suddenly got nervous. "Shinyeong.. umm.. you live alone?" You nodded.

"my parents are working in other countries" you removed your jacket when you suddenly noticed Dongho looking away.

" i'll get some clothes for you to change too okay?" you went upstairs and grabbed a pair of shirt.

 

"oppa~ here" you toss a pair of shirt and jeans to him"

"boy's clothes?! were did you get these??" Dongho asked curiously.

"my dad's" you pointed out. Dongho sighed in relief.

 

*he noticed an English book in the table* (not the one you use in school)

 

"you sure study hard huh~"

"hmm?"

"you even bought an extra English book "He chuckled.

"ani~ that's not mine-- that's Gongchan's book" Dongho flinched. "Maybe he left it here yesterday.. i'll just return it to him tomorrow"

"You mean he alway's go to your house??" You shook your head

"not really.. i usually go to his house" you laughed.

"mwoh?! a girl shouldnt go to a boy's house everyday! that's not normal!" dongho exclaimed.

"oppa?" Dongho was already half blushing when he noticed it. He sat down and sighed.

"mian.. i was just shocked.." Dongho was trying to dial something in his phone but there was no signal, and it was still raining heavily outside.

"you can stay here for the night if you want" you offered.

"okay"

"You can use my parent's room"

"are you sure it's okay?" you nodded.

"yah~ i'll make something for us to drink~ wait here"

 

*You went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate*

 

"here you go oppa~" you handed him the cup of chocolate

"thanks" he took  a sip from it.

"Do you like him?" Dongho suddenly asked. you flinched and looked away

"w-who?" you asked eventhough you knew already who he's talking about.

"Gongchan" he replied. You looked at him and showed a weak smile.

 

*i feel weird.. eventhough Dongho oppa is with me now... i dont feel excited at all   wae??... wae!?*

 

"im afraid so.." you shrugged. Dongho's eyes widened. you placed the cup in the sink and went to the stairs. "yah.. oppa.. i'll sleep now, goodnight" you ran upstairs and went to bed.


"good...night" Dongho bowed. you looked at him in dismay.

"mianhe" you whisphered.

 

 

*i dont know what im thinking anymore.... what's happening to me??!*

 

Next Morning :

 

*Dongho knocks on your door*

"Shinyeong??"

 

*opens*

"o-oppa?? why are you so up early in the morning??" you yawned.

"i have to leave now~ the weathers good today too" he smiled.

"ooh.. okay" you smiled back. "i'll take you to the train station, i'll just change wait for me~~" Dongho went downstairs when suddenly someone came inside shouting Shinyeong's name.

"Shinyeong~~ good morn---" it was Gongchan!.. and he saw Dongho coming downstairs.

"You?!" the two of them chorused.

"Dont you know how to use the doorbell?" Dongho smirked.

"i dont need to" Gongchan shot back. "what the hell are you doing here anyway?"

" i slept here" Gongchan's eyes widened. He stammered.

"yah~ oppa!  let's g---" you were cut back when you saw Dongho and Gongchan staring at each other furiously suddenly you remebered the things that you said to Dongho last night.

 

*the awkward atmosphere* you breath in deeply ( i dont like this) was what you were thinking.

 

 

RIVALRY :) next chapter !

 

thank you for subscribing ^^