Rivalry

My Heart Belongs to You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6_wbzlHN0

 

 

"Shinyeong...... what is he doing here??" Gongchan was staring confusely at you.

"he stayed here last night" you gulped.

"told ya' " Dongho smirked.

"mwoh?!"

"babo! its not what you're thinking!" you defended. "he couldnt go home last night because of the heavy rain so he stayed here"

"r...really?" You nodded.

"What are you doing here anyway?" you asked him.

"ya ! are you going somewhere today?"

"Shinyeong's taking me to the train station" Dongho said as he grabbed your hands.

"aiyaa. oppa dont walk too fast"

" why is he following us?! aishh." Dongho sighed.

"Gongchan!! stop following!" you mouthed at him but he just shook his head and insisted on following you two.

"were almost on the train station, heey. let go of her hand now"

"tsk. " Dongho leaned over you and gave you a peck on the cheek. "fine. i'll leave now" he winked.

"HEY" Gongchan pulled you away quickly.

"seriously, how could you possibly like a childish guy ??!" you blushed and tried to defend yourself.

"eeh?" Gongchan was clueless from what you two are talking about.

"ya! i never said that i l-l--like ..him"

"so the things you said last night were all lies?" Dongho grinned

"i..i dont know!" you frowned "stop confusing me" >__<

"no one's confusing you" He smiled and rode the train. "bye"

 

"Shinyeong?? are you alright?"

"im not" you frowned.

"did that guy do something to you??!" Gongchan was rolling his sleeves up pretending to be tough.

"babo! your also one of the reasons why im so confused"

"me?" he pointed to himself.

"yes you! especially last night!"

"last night???"

"aishh. see? you dont even remember!" you walked away.

"wait ! wait! i dont know what youre talking about" Gongchan was following you but you kept a distance by walking faster.

"Yah! stop following!" you looked back and stuck your tounge out. Gongchan chuckled

"childish" he said in a low tone. You were already annoyed so you confronted him

"Me? childish?? who was the one who recklessly got drunk last night and doesnt even remember what happened! Now who's more childish?!"

"I purposely did that" he smirked.

"huh?" you were suddenly confused.

"so you would go home" Gongchan smiled.

"your always like this!!!" you whined as you punched him lightly in his arms.

"so what?? there's nothing bad in what ive done"

"it is bad!"

"what's bad? in disturbing your moment with that guy huh?" you froze and couldnt look in his eyes. "being jelous isnt bad"

 

*come to think of it.. if Jinyoung oppa didnt call last night i might have kissed Dongho oppa already" :O

 

"im not jealous babo!" you stuck your tounge out as he pulled you closer to him.

"IM THE JEALOUS ONE. babo" he said. your face was getting hotter and you could feel it, you looked down so he couldnt see.

"l--let go.. already.."

"hey ~ you were blushing" he smiled. "does that mean you like me??" Gongchan beamed. but you just stared at him.

 

*what? is that it??? i like him?!? no way*

 

 

 

"Shinyeong?" Gongchan was waving his hand back and forth infront you, you werent moving because you were still shocked by the truth.

"aissh, if your not gonna move im gonna carry you" He grabbed you then you started to panic.

"yaaaaaah! dont! dont!"

"finally! you moved" Gongchan teased while he was laughing.

"i hate youuu!" you pouted.

"i love youuu!" you suddenly became timid. "yah stop whining~ already" he taps your head.

"stop that!"

"stop what?" Gongchan asked.

"being so sweet" you look at him directly showing a serious look but Gongchan only laughed

"i cant do that.. i can never take you seriously" he chuckled. "what's wrong with being sweet anyway?" you shrugged.

"nevermind" Gongchan smiled as you walked away while he was following you behind.

 

 

 

*now im conscious of him.. aiyaa >//< *

 

 

next chapter :) did you enjoy? ^^

mian ~ its too short ~~