my 2nd kiss

My Heart Belongs to You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzKNeIJx0s&feature=related

 

 

"Shinyeong?"

"ahh. mian oppa, i-ill go home" he hugged you back before you could let go of him so you wont see Gongchan.

 

* Dongho saw Gongchan running towards the two of you but he stopped when he saw you with Dongho*

"oppa?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shinyeong..."

 

"Gongchan!" Baro called out.

"hyung?"

"ya what happened?! why is she crying? and why is she with Dongho???"

"aishh. Hana called Dongho.."

"wae? that * " Sandeul was about to approach you but Gongchan stopped him.

"she said.. she likes me"

"EH!" Baro and the others were shocked "but-- but-- if she likes you then why is she with him!?"

" ..like is different from love .."

"mwoh?"

"she only said she LIKES me" Gongchan said in dismay.

"maybe you misunderstood Turchan?"

"aishh. Maknae your already old enough for this! just go and tell her !" Jinyoung pushed Gongchan towards your direction.

"h-hyung !! O_O wait !"

 

"Shinyeong ~ahh" Cnu called out. You were shocked to see all of them outside.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone happily greeted except Gongchan who was quietly glancing at you.

"its Turchan's birthday too , uhh.. so why dont we all celebrate properly after the program ?" Sandeul asked while the others were pushing Gongchan towards you little by little.

"uhn.. sure" you smiled.

"yaa~ maknae! greet her properly" Jinyoung ordered, the others were laughing at Gongchan who instantly became timid infront of you.

"Happy Birthday ~Shinyeong" he bowed.

"let's leave them alone first!" Baro suggested.

"wae?? i wanna see---"

"Lets go!" Sandeul whined but Jinyoung and Cnu pulled him inside.

 

"i guess i'll leave too" Dongho smiled and left.

"~ah! oppa.. mianhe"

"please stop saying sorry" he chuckled "everytime you say that word i feel like im being rejected over and over again"

"oppa.. i didnt mean too..."

"its okay" he waved "ill leave now, ya~Happy Birthday!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gongchan! >___< mianhe!"

"wae? now your saying sorry to me too?"

"well.. uhm.. because awhile ago i left without listening to you---"

"dont tell me im getting rejected too?" Gongchan teased.

"HUH?"

"~come here..i have something to give you"

"o-okay.."

"there!" Gongchan asked you to turn around then he put a neklace over your neck "your birthday gift ^^ "

"^^ gomawo----" just then..O_O

 

 

*Gongchan was supposed to give you a quick peck on the cheek but since you turned to face him, he accidentally kissed you in the lips instead :">

 

"uwaah! Sh-Shinyeong!! mianhe!!"

*aishh. why do i have to make a mistake at this kind of situation* >____< Gongchan shut his eyes, he was already panicking. Scared of what your reaction would be.

"please dont hit me" He pleaded as he opened his eyes carefully. In his surprise, instead of seeing you getting mad.. what he saw was a blushing face.

 

 

"Shinyeong?" *o*

"you."

"aah! uhmm.. i'll go inside first!" He quickly ran towards the door.

"w-what was that..?" you still feel fuzzy after that quick kiss. You felt like melting at any moment when suddenly Gongchan went outside again.

 

"~ya what are you doing Gongchan? i thought you were gonna stay inside?"

"i forgot something.."

"huh?"

"my heart" he grabbed your hand and he took you inside the waiting room with the other staff. "You!" He pointed at you. "Dont run away from me again arasso?"

"uhn.. okay?" you stared at him and couldnt help but laugh at his serious face.

"Stay here until we finish! we still have to celebrate^^ later"

"i got it" you stuck your tounge out. He taps your head and left.

 


 "your heart ~huh?" you chuckled "i didnt know that i played such a big part" :3

 

 

 

*again..with this unexpected kiss, howcome he's always the one who leaves me dumbfounded" >3<