its official

My Heart Belongs to You

 

"what happened to Gongchan? awhileago he was crying too.. but now he's smiling like an idiot"

"must be --something good happen" ^^ Cnu guessed.

"ya Gongchan!" Baro called him but he was still pacing out.

"Gongchaaaan?"

"~ahh hyung.. wae?"

"where's Shinyeong?" Sandeul asked.

"i left her in the staff room" Gongchan pointed out.

"~ya ~maknae you have to go on the stage now, your fans are waiting" Jinyoung pushed Gongchan on the stage while Baro and Sandeul went to see Shinyeong in the staff room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shinyeong??" Baro and the rest of the members went inside to see how you were doing.

"oh hello oppa^^"

"eh? you seem to be in a pretty good mood"

"Shinyeong ~did something good happen?" Baro asked.

"uhm.. not exactly but-------"

 

*You were blushing so hard , that the other members cant help but smile at you*

 

 

"i see-- i think i know now" Jinyoung grinned.

"~aah. lucky maknae" Sandeul gave out a sigh. You smiled back at them and showed them the necklace Gongchan gave you for your birthday.

"so he was planning to give it to you" Cnu chuckled.

"huh? what do you mean oppa?"

"well ~ Gongchan asked my sister to help him pick  a nice gift for  girl ,and so my sister took him w/ her to go shopping"

"so this means... you two are dating now?" Baro eyes widened as he asked you.

"its official. these two are a couple now" Jinyoung added.

"oppa.. uhm. please dont talk about it too much, im still a bit embarassed.."

"aish. now that i think about it.. how will Gongchan's fans react if they knew he has a girlfriend already?!"

 

*You felt goosebumps and imagined an angry crowd of Gongchan's fans*

 

"scary" you mumbled.

"well lets keep it a secret for now" Jinyoung grinned.

"oh. Shinyeong ! dont forget ~ we have a party after this so dont leave okay?"

"yes!" you nodded.

"~ya, will go on stage for awhile! see ya later!"

 

 You took a peek from Gongchan who was making a speech infront of his fans.


"he's been independent now.." you smiled as you watched him from afar.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Shinyeong!" Gongchan ran to the staff room as quick as he can.

"ahh. your here"

"sorry" he was gasping for air "did.. did i made you wait for too long?"

"no its fine" you smiled at him.

"well,.. let's go" he grabbed your hand and both of you headed outside. You were blushing while walking beside him, you couldnt look at him because your still shy.

 

"Gongchaaaaaaaaaan!" Sandeul screamed as they catched up with you.

"aishhh. what are you guys doing?!" Gongchan whined.

"eh.. dont tell me you were planning to leave the rest of us behind?!"

"nah.. i was just planning to celebrate ALONE with her " Sandeul's mouth was wide opened. The others were still shock while Gongchan was smiling as he stuck his tounge out.

"Maknae your so sly!" Baro teased.

"Well if they want to celebrate together ....then we should let them.. right?" Jinyoung grinned.

"yeah definitely." the other members nodded.

"wha--?! i have a bad feeling about this" Gongchan frowned.

"hey Gongchan? are you sure its alright if we celebrate alone?" You asked him innocently.

"aah.. uhm" You, asking him had made him realize how embarrased he was. The other members kept on teasing Gongchan's flustered face.

"ya, take care!" Cnu waved.

"bye bye! we'll leave now" Jinyoung winked. "lets go Sandeul, Baro"

"but-- but-- Shinyeong!" Sandeul whined.

"Let's go Eggdeul" Baro and Jinyoung pulled him away.

 

The rest left and the two of you were left alone.

 

"so,.. what should we do?"

"i dont know" you shrugged.

"wanna go to my house and watch movies?"

"sure" you nodded.

 

The two of you walked side by side, Gongchan on the other hand was trying to hold your hand but he always falis when he tries.

 

"Shinyeong?.."

"hm? what is it???"

"can i have a request?" he said while looking at the other way. "uhm.. i wanna, hold hands with you"

"silly, why are you asking me that?" You laughed as you grabbed Gongchan's right hand.

 

 

Suddenly, something unexpected came up when you arrived at your house.

 

"Shinyeong.." the stranger who was standing infront of your house made a peculiar smile. "its nice to see you again" he took a step closer to you.

 

"Do you know him?" Gongchan became a bit worried.

"you..." you were still in shocked.

 

"what's wrong? not happy to see me?"

 

You were left dumbfounded, your body suddenly moved on its own and ran towards the stranger and gave him  a hug.

 

"I missed you" he said in a lowtone.