my choice

My Heart Belongs to You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO9g0KsSySA

 

*Gongchan woke up seeing Hana sleeping on the corner of his room*

 

"Hana?!???" (w-what happened?) *he saw a cloth and a basin on the table*

"you took care of me..?" Gongchan slowly approached Hana and carried her to his bed so that she could sleep comfortably.

"thank you" he wisphered. Gongchan was still a bit flustered, he's not yet fully well but thanks to Hana his cold had faded.

"Channie...?" Hana rubbed her eyes. "aah.. your awake? are you feeling well now?"

"mm! t-thank you  !" (this is the first time that another girl took care of me)

"good" Hana smiled "ya. sorry for trespassing! i--i'll go now"...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*opens door*

"Gongchan?.."

 

*Hana was about to go downstairs but Gongchan grabbed her arm*

"wait !"

"Gongchan?... H-hana?" You were stunned to see the two of them together.

"so your back? Hana smirked. "how did it go? did you have fun?"

"what..?" you frowned.

"Dongho's party! ..you didnt go home right? so that means you stayed at his place" Gongchan was shocked to hear this. he was just standing quietly and staring at you.

"your right.... i stayed at his place"

"so.. are you two going out now? you have to tell me soon okay? so 'i'll now when to steal Channie away from you"

 

*Gongchan suddenly started walking towards you*

 

"Shinyeong..." Gongchan let go of Hana's arm and approached you.

"uhm.. mian.. about yesterday.." you bowed. suddenly Gongchan hugged you. Hana was astounded to see this.

 

*After all the she did.. you still like her??.. but i like you more! *

 

"yaa.. Gongchan? are you alright?" you worriedly asked him.

"mm.." he replied as he rested his head on your shoulders. you felt him hugging you tighter bit by bit.

"he's sick" Hana said as she took her things and headed to the door "you better make it up to him"

 

*Hana left*

 

"your sick !! no wonder you feel hot!" You headed to the kitchen to make some soup and  boil some water.

"why didnt you go home? did something happen?"

"mwoh?! o-ofcourse not.. its just that his party lasted longer than i thought"

"you didnt even told me that you were gonna attend his party..."

"uuh.. mian" >__< you bowed.

"you should have told me earlier so i dont have to wait for you..." Gongchan pouted.

"im sorry! im sorry! im sorry!" you bowed.

"aishh. stop apologizing already.. its not your fault" He stuck his tounge out, suddenly Gongchan got dizzy.

"Gongchan! what's wrong!?" You approached him and helped him lie down on the couch.

"im fine.." he gave out a weak smile.

"no your not! your still sick"

 

*i cant tell him now that Dongho oppa confessed to me.. he's not feeling well.. not now....*

 

"Shinyeong" you snapped and looked at him.

"w-wae?.."

"i have something to ask you.."

"what is...it?" your voice started trembling and you didnt even know why.

 

*an awkward silence started  between you two*

 

"do you.. "  he paused for a few seconds.

"do you like Dongho?" you were shocked since you didnt expect him to ask you this.

"w-- well.. not exactly like but.. " you paused as you gulped and gasped for air "you see.. he c-confessed to me earlier.. and.."

 

"really... then .." Gongchan gave out a deep sigh.

 

"Gongchan?......" your heart started beating faster. You shut your eyes hoping that Gongchan would say something that would make your heart more at ease.

 

*Gongchan >__< please say.......* (on your mind)

 

 

 

"Go out with him"

 

*EH? are you seriously saying that?!*

 

"y-yaah.. are you sure about that? " you forced a laugh "no one's gonna cook meals for you too bad" you joked.

"ill be fine. Hana's with me"  You suddenly started to feel like crying.

"o-o.. okay" you nodded, tears were building up on the corner of your eyes. "Here" you smiled at him as you put the warm cloth on his forehead.

"thank you" he said in a low tone.

"are you mad at me for not going to your competition?"

"nope" Gongchan shook his head.

"so you like Hana now?" you forced a smile "i remember before you were crying because she kissed you"

"that's where it all started" he smiled, You couldnt take it anymore so you took your things and headed to the door.

 

"sorry Gongchan.. i have something else to do.."

 

You shut the door tight while Gongchan was lying down staring blankly at the soup that you left at the table.

 

"something else.. again.."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"babo! i hate him sooo much !!" you were back in your room, the tears you were holding up earlier burst out. Your head hurts so much that you feel like blowing up.

 

"Gongchan... why.." you sniffed.

 

".. mian Gongchan.."

 

 

 

"i choose you...but im too late...."