first kiss

My Heart Belongs to You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhz--u7Jbu8&feature=related

 
*Flashback*
 
"umma ~ am i allowed to kiss someone?" the 10 yearold Gongchan asked her mom.
"wae? do you have someone in mind?"
"mm !" Gongchan nodded "am i ?"
"let me guess" Gongchan's mom went closer and whisphered something to him.
"waaa how??" He asked with a shocked expression "umma! your amazing!" Gongchan's mom gave him a meaningful smile
"your too young for that Gongchan,, wait till you grow up arasso?"
"wae?? you always do it with appa" he whined.
"that's different" her mom corrected "now go out and play ! you shouldnt think of such things"
 
"aah! Shin-chan!" he called out.
"who are you?"
"you dont remember? im your neighbor Chanshik" Gongchan smiled.
"Who??"
"umma and i went to your house last night"
"oh! the one who gave the strawberry cake?!"
"uhuh"
"what are you doing here outside anyway?"
"i dont know" he shrugged.
"huh? you dont know?"
"Shin chan~ wanna come play at my house?" Gongchan offered, you nodded and went to his house
 
// Gongchan's house //
"omo! lots of toys.. eh? pororo!"
"you like pororo kun too?" Gongchan asked as he handed you a piece of caramel donut. You nodded and examined his Pororo bag.
"you like sweets?" You nodded the second time
"most of the time i make it"
"waa amazing!"
"next time i'll make cookies ~ i'll give you some" you smiled.
"ya Shin-chan ~ you have some caramel in your cheeks" Gongchan moved closer to you and------
 
*end of flashback*
 
// Lotte World //
 
"what the----?!!?" Gongchan pushed Hana's arm away.
"aigoo. Channie.. " Hana let go of Gongchan.
"mwoh !? why did you do that!!?"
"wae? is there something wrong?"
"Ya! why did you kiss me in the lips?!" Gongchan was covering his mouth. he was already half flustered and mad at Hana for forcing a kiss at him.
"you didnt like it?" Hana joked. "want me to give you another one??" Hana tried to move closer to Gongchan but he walked away.
"Oppa! ya! dont walk away!" Hana screamed but she couldnt do anything.
 
*Gongchan went and looked for Shinyeong, he couldnt find you so he stayed in the bench beside the cotton candy store and sat there*
 
 
it was already past 7 when Shinyeong saw you seating alone, she was carrying Rin at her back because she fell asleep.
 
"ya! what happened? you didnt even call"
"uhn.." Gongchan only looked at you. You felt worried and sat beside him
"what's wrong???"
"H..hana.. she.."
"Hana??! what did she do?!"
"aishh. i cant say it" You saw Gongchan blushing and you had an idea what he was trying to say.
"wanna ride the ferris wheel ?" You offered, he looked up and nodded.
"i'll carry Rin" He carried Rin at his back and the two of you went to ride the ferris wheel.
 
/inside the ferris wheel/ :D
"now tell me" you demanded
"but.. i ..i cant" Gongchan's face was troubled and you can see it.
"Gongchan.." you sighed "i cant help you if you wont tell me"
"you cant help me either way i tell you or not"
"mwoh?! babo ! just spit it out already !!" you felt irritated and screamed
"aishh. Hana... k-k---kissed" Gongchan gulped
"kissed you?" you asked directly. Gongchan nodded
"in the lips" he added. he was shaking his head and wiping his lips with his sleeves. "yah i dont want her to be my first kiss Shinyeong!!" Gongchan whined.
"mwoh?" you burst out laughing "that's not a big deal babo! "
"eeh?! it is! i want.. someone.. to be my..first--" Gongchan's face was already flustered and it looks like he was about to cry.
"Gongchan" you called his attention but he was still busy whining like a baby.
"Yah Gongchan! she's not your first kiss... dont you remember?"
"huh?.. she's not?"
"ofcourse you wont remeber, what am i saying" you chuckled "you were knocked out so you didnt remeber anything"
"what?! i dont remember anything!!"
"you kissed someone when you were a kid babo"
"really? really? WHO?!" your face turned red. You tried to not look at him but he still insisted
"a kid. i dont know! stop asking already" >_<
"eeh! i wanna know who!" Gongchan pouted.
"i wont tell" you smirked as you stuck your tounge out.
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
"Shin chan you have something -----"
"oppa!" Gongchan's little sister opened the door and it bumped into him. He was pushed towards you and---- :*
"mmh!?!?! g-get away!" You pushed Gongchan with all your might and he ended up rolling down the floor :"> "aish. im going back to my house"
 
 
"w-what happened?!" @_@  little Gongchan woke up with no memories about his first kiss XD poor Channie