Party crasher

My Heart Belongs to You
 

/U- Academy/

 

"annyeong!"

"ahh ~ Good morning Hyo Jin"

"ya Shinyeong !!! are you gonna go to Dongho oppa's party later?"

"what party?"

"its oppa's birthday today, didnt you know?"

"mwoh?! seriously?" Hyo Jin nodded. "aishh. i didnt know! ah! i dont have any present for him!" you eyes were scanning the classroom, you tried to look for him but he wasnt there.

"eh? just Relax Shinyeong oppa asked me to give this to you" you took the invitation from her.

"where is he???"

"He left earlier~ he just went to school to give everyone their invitations ohh! and he was looking for you too" Hyo Jin grinned.

"what time is the party?"

"uhm.. 5 in the afternoon"

"good. i still have time to buy a gift" you sighed.

"ya~ just give him a pink stuff" Hyo Jin suggested "it's his favorite color"

"ani~ how about i give him a plushie~~ it fits him" you chuckled. "ill buy later after school" ^^

 

//class dismissed//

"hmm ~ i wonder what to buy for Dongho ~~ ooh ~ i'll buy something that looks cute~" you chuckled, suddenly your phone rang.

*phone*

"wae?"

"Shinyeong~ this is Gongchan"

"what is it now?"

"ne~ im gonna have a swimming competition later at 5:00 , can you come?" you gasped when you realized that it was the same time as Dongho's birthday.

"ya! Shinyeong are you there??"

"uhn.. uhm.. i-i'll try okay?"

"mwoh!? do you have plans?"

"yeah. but i'll try to come dont worry"

"oh. okay bye.."

 

*aishh! what am i gonna do now?!??! i cant miss Gongchan's competiton but.. oppa's birthday...* you deeply sighed and took a glance at your watch.

 

"first things first! i have to buy a gift!" you went to a cute plushie shop and bought a pink plushie.

 

 

*you went back to your house and changed clothes, after that you went staright to Dongho's party*

 

// Dongho's house //

"Shinyeong !" Kevin called out.

"annyeong oppa~ where's Dongho?"

"he's inside, ya ~ arent you a bit early? its only 4:30"

"i have to leave soon.. mian"

"mwoh?! wae?? cant you stay longer for Dongho's birthday??! this day is special for him!!"

"mian"

"how come your always in a hurry?" Kevin teased.

"mian oppa"

"aish. stop apologizing to me" he taps your head and pointed to the door. "go in and you'll know why"

"huh?" you looked at him with a confused expression. Once again you took a glance at your watch as you slowly approached the door.

 

*opens*

 

"Oppa?"

"waa! Shinyeong's here!" Xander ran towards you and gave you a big hug.

"ya stop hugging her already!" Dongho tried to pull Xander away but he wont let go.

"uhm.. here!" you bowed as you handed him the paper bag.

"what's this?"

"a-- a gift.. for your birthday ! what else" Dongho laughed.

"you didnt have to.."

 

"You again?!" a voice from behind called out.

"do i know you?" you smirked.

"aishh. dont ignore me like that! im Channie's girlfriend"

*the girl from lotte world !*

"girlfriend!?" you tried to stop yourself from laughing XD "ooh. your Hana right?"

"good. you remembered"

"Hana?! what are you doing here?" Dongho asked with a shocked expression

"wae? am i not allowed here? after all im your past girlfriend"

*mwoh?! Hana was Oppa's .. e-ex girlfriend !?!?!"

"ya. dont worry.. i wont take him away from you" Hana grinned "i have Channie now~ besides he  even invited me to come watch his swimming competition" you flinched and you felt speechless.

"You dont have to support Channie now.. i'll go there in your place, so you could enjoy your time here ~ne?"

 

*Hana left while you were still dumbfounded, you didnt know what to say*

 

"Shinyeong?.. you knew Hana?" Eli asked.

"she's Gongchan's classmate.. i met her in lotte world"

"ya. are you okay? you look pale Shinyeong.." Dongho became worried and insisted that you should go home but you told him that you will stay since it's his special day.

 


// Swimming Competiton at WM academy //

 

*girls were cheering for Gongchan*

"aishh. where is Shinyeong..." the competition was about to start so Gongchan went to the bathroom to change.

"aigoo. im just in time" Hana sighed "ooh! i see Channie! "


*is shinyeong here already???* Gongchan took a glance in the crowd but instead of seeing Shinyeong he saw Hana waving at him

"mwoh?! why her?!"

"Turchaaaaan!!!" Sandeul called out "ya ! were here to cheer for you!"

"thanks.."

"wae? are you sad that we came?' Baro joked.

"ani.. Shinyeong's not here yet.."

"Gongchan.. your phone.." Cnu pointed out. "a text message?"

"its from Shinyeong! ... she ..said.. that she cant.. come" Gongchan gave out a deep sigh.

"huh? why cant she come?? wae!?" Sandeul asked.

"i dont know.. aishh. im just gonna concentrate on the competition"

"goodluck!" Sandeul tapped his back

".. he's dissapointed" Jinyoung whisphered to the others.

 

*the competition was about to begin*

"Ready.. set.. GO!" the coach shoot out to mark the start. Gongchan was in the third lame and he was the first out of all the 5 swimmers.

"GO TURCHAN! faster! faster TURTLE!" Sandeul screamed.

"ya. stop that, cant you see he's the first already?" Jinyoung and the others kept on laughing at Sandeul who was screaming.

 

*Shinyeong. Shinyeong. Shinyeong wae?* *aishh. i have to stop thinking about her >__<

 

Gongchan suddenly made a wrong turn and he swallowed alot of water. He was left unconscious, the life guard took him to the bench where the other B1A4 members were.

 

"omo! Channie?!? what happened?!" Hana made her way to the crowd and moved closer to Gongchan

"he needs a mouth to mouth" the life guard stated Hana quickly volunteered herself to do it

"i'll do it!"

 

*Hana leaned closer to Gongchan -------------- and--------*