Our birthday

My Heart Belongs to You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Pfa-t-HEU

 

---------------------------------------------------------
 
6:03 AM
 
*you woke up with your eyes swollen, actually you didnt even had enough sleep because you kept on thinking of Gongchan*
 
"uuurgh.. i still have school.. eh? its already 6:03 ?! i still have to prepare Gongchan and Rin's brea---kfast....." you snapped and sat on the floor.
"aishh..i forgot" you shook your head "he's not.. my concern anymore"
 
*you prepared your things and went to school*
 
*Classroom*
 
"what's the occassion?..."
"yaa! Shineyong!" you saw Hyo Jin running towards you and gave you a big hug.
"aah.. good morning Hyo Jin" you smiled.
"Happy Birthday Shinyeong!"
"EH?"
"what's with that expression?" Hyo Jin laughed. "dont tell me you forgot your birthday silly"
"if i did remember i wouldnt be wondering.."
" ooh! let's go back to the classroom! so we can celebrate!"
"what???"
"ehh? that's weird, why isnt Gongchan oppa with you today?"
"he.. he went to school earlier than me."
"hey, his birthday is today too..? isnt it?" you nodded "ya ~ tell him i said happy birthday " :">
 
*i forgot -__- we have the same birthday too..aishh*
 
WM ACADEMY
 (everyone singing happy birthday)
 
"happy birthday Gongchan!" almost all of the girls gave him a present.
"Turchan! Happy Birthday!" Sandeul jumped at him.
"Gongchan~ are you gonna have a party at your house later?" Jinyoung asked.
"ani"
"waee!???" Sandeul whined.
"why not?" Baro pouted "oh! and i wanna see Shinyeong too!"
"ya, its her birthday today too.. right?" Cnu asked.
"i know.."
"hey hey, why are you so gloomy at your birthday???"
"hm?.. im fine" Gongchan forced a smile.
"oh! we still have celebrate with the fans later right?" Sandeul asked
"yeah. they already prepared the place.. your going? ...right Gongchan?"
"ofcourse! its my party" he laughed.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Shinyeong?.. your not gonna celebrate?" you shook your head.
"i have some place to attend too..."
"wae?! we have to celebrate first!" Hyo Jin insisted "you should consider  the important things first like your birthday"
"but.. he is important... to me" you snapped and covered your face. Hyo Jin was suspiciously staring at you already
"your?.. gonna go to Gongchan's party?"
"uh.. ye-yes..." Hyo Jin gasped
"ya ! dont tell me ?!!... that your-- your inlove------ with--------------------------------HIM?!?"
"hyo jin !!! be quiet!" you covered quickly.
"i thought it was Shin Dong ho ?"
"i did like him!" You were blushing when suddenly Dongho walked pass you.
"ah! happy birthday Shinyeong" Dongho bowed and smiled.
"y- you knew?" you awkwardly asked him.
"ofcourse. how could i not know the birthday of the person i like?" You heart was pounding so hard you could even hear it beating fast.
".. uhm.. thank you oppa" you smiled back. Dongho tapped your head.
"oh ..are you free later?..after school?"
"huh?! ahh.. mian, i have some place to go.."
"Eh? rejecting me again?"
"m-mwoh!?! what do you mean.. again?" you were confused since you havent given him your answer yet.
"you mean im not yet rejected?" he grinned at you "well that pulled my hopes high, ill see you later then"
 
*what was that??*
 
"Shinyeong"
"hm?"
"did i just hear him say 'the birthday of the person i LIKE' ?! did he confess to you!!?" you nodded and covered your face again w/ your books since you were too embarassed.
"mian.. for not telling you"
"ya!" Hyo Jin shook you "does this mean you like Gongchan and not Dongho anymore?!"
"y-yes"
"mwoh !?!?! so Gongchan and you are going out now?"
"ani.. he doesnt like me.... i did a big mistake Hyo Jin" suddenly you started crying.
"dont cry!!" Hyo Jin gave you a comforting hug. "hey ~ if you really like him then go and confess. No ones stopping you"
"mm!" you rubbed your eyes and thanked Hyo Jin. "im going"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Gongchan's party
 
"Turchan! i inviited everyone on the list already~"
"thank you hyung "
"but.. why isnt Shinyeong on the list?"
"even if i invited her she wont come...."
"mwoh? why not ??" Sandeul asked.
"she's busy"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"im going" you sighed deeply "ill confess properly this time"
 
"Gongchan..."
 
 
*meanwhile*
 
"Channie!"
"Hana?" Sandeul was shocked to see her since Gongchan didnt like her before.
"she came.." Gongchan smiled.
"ya. are you really fine with this Turchan?" Gongchan didnt answer and walked towards Hana....
 
*he's gone worst.. aishh Shinyeong please come quickly*