On rainy days

My Heart Belongs to You

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3BQm60hUBE

 

its raining ?

"aish. i didnt bring my umbrella again" Gongchan stayed in the shed beside the gate of his school until the rain has stopped then someone approached him ..

". oppa? do you want to go home together?.. i can share my umbrella with you if you'd like"  the girl from one of her class offered but Gongchan refused.

"kamsahamnida.." Gongchan said sweetly "...but im waiting for someone"

 "omo.. your waiting for your girlfriend?"

"ani ~ she's not my girlfriend" Gongchan chuckled  half of his thoughts were thinking of you wich made him smile.

"aiyaa,, oppa i hope she's not, well ill go on ahead"  the girl said waving his hands. After 20 minutes of waiting a girl with a red hood approached Gongchan.

 

"babo! i knew you wouldnt bring an umbrella!"  you sighed "dont i always remind you?" you stopped talking when you saw Gongchan smiling at you.

"what are you smiling for?" you asked. Gongchan smiled blissfully and said..

"i knew you were coming so i didnt bring one"

"ehh?! i knew it! im spoiling you too much" Gongchan look at you with a confused expression "well since the rain has stopped .." you quickly rode on your bike and stuck your tounge out. "bye Gongchan" you waved.

" yah! ShinYeong !!! dont leave me here!!!!" Gongchan shouted as he ran after you. You pedalled faster but Gongchan catched up with you.

"got you!" he was deeply breathing as he grabbed onto the bike

" Gongchan your really fast!" you were teasing him then he started making cute faces.

"fine fine. let's just go home,, you ride at the back" you pointed out.

"mwoh? no way.. you ride at the back" he argued, since it looks uncool for a guy to be the one riding at the back and making the girl pedal the bike

"Are you gonna get in or not?" Gongchan pouted and had no choice but to ride at the back. He grabbed onto your shoulders and the two of you went home....

 

 

 

 

mian if its too short/  ill try my best next time! :) i'll organize my thoughts firts ^__^

 

i hope everyone liked it ~