i love you means goodbye

My Heart Belongs to You

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eL3lKPVq-0

 

"Do i really like him?" you keep on asking yourself over and over again.

"aishh. what am i doing? ofcourse i like him!" you prepared yourself and headed to Gongchan's party.

 

 

*Gongchan's Party*

 

"ya! everyone is here already"

"are you sure Cnu hyung?" Sandeul asked

"uhuh"

"well ! lets start !" Gongchan went to the stage and started making speeches.

 

"Jinyoung hyung.. Shinyeong..."

"i know.. "

"do you think she's coming?" Sandeul asked.

"see for yourself" Jinyoung pointed to the front door.

"ahh! Shinyeong's here!!!"

 

*Jinyoung and Sandeul ran towards you*

 

"Gongchan is on the stage right now! i'll go get him!" you grabbed Sandeul's arm before he could leave.

"no.. dont tell him yet"

"what exactly are you planning Shinyeong?" Jinyoung asked.

"dont worry oppa ~im only here to confess" .

"o-ohhh" Jinyoung's face suddenly turned red.

"wae? your all red" you chuckled.

"mwoh?!" He looked away since he became embarassed. "i was just wondering what you two would look like ..as a ....couple"

"ah... please dont think of such things.. i..i'll just go there.." you went inside and hid in the crowd.

 

*wow ~he has many fans*

 

"how long should i wait?" you sighed and looked at the crowd when you suddenly saw Hana walking up the stage.

"H-HANA?!? eotteokhae?! i cant say it if she's with him!"

 

"aigoo! who's that girl!??" the place was getting crowded and you can hear his fans demanding to know who that girl was.

 

"annyeong" Hana started. "im Channie's classmate...and.."

 

*you were staring at  Hana the whole time. you gulped as she started speaking, suddenly you noticed Gongchan was already staring at you too*

 

 

"oh no" >_______< "he saw me!?" you left the crowd as quickly as you could, Gongchan left the stage and followed you.

"ya ! Channie where are you going?!" Hana called him but he didnt turned back.

"he spotted her already? aah.. so fast" Jinyoung murmured.

"spotted who oppa???" Hana asked.

"his girlfriend" Jinyoung laughed.

"mwoh?!" Hana went down and followed Gongchan too.

 

"Shinyeong!" you stopped when he called you.

"uh.. hi" you smiled as you turned to face him.

"Hi?"

"a-ani.. uhm, happy birthday Gongchan!" you bowed at him.

"what are you doing? its your birthday too isnt it? why arent you celebrating?"

"i.. came to greet you first"

"ohh" Gongchan was gripping on to a necklace that he was supposed to give you for your birthday but he doesnt know how he will give it.

"but.." you sighed deeply as you started. "i came here not only to greet you Gongchan" he loosened his grip and looked at you.

"what is it?" Gongchan asked curiously

 

*Hana was secretly listening, without the two of you noticing*

 

"Gongchan i like you!" you shut your eyes.

"w-what?" Gongchan was shocked. he was staring blankly at you.

"th-that's why.."

"Shinyeong i-------" He was about to confess too, but he was cut back by your words.

"that's why im here to say Thank you"

"huh? thank you for what?" Gongchan suddenly got confused. He was about to give you the necklace but....

"Thank you and Goodbye" you bowed at him. Your eyes started to become watery and so are his.

"mian for causing you trouble, i just wanted to say that i really really liked you.. " you forced a laugh.

"Shinyeong.. please dont say this.. dont---"

"i wont disturb you and Hana anymore" you smiled at him.

 

Tears started falling.

 

"bye" was the last word he heard from you.


 

*You were crying as you ran outside*

 

"yah! isnt that Shinyeong?!" Baro asked.

"she's crying! lets go!" Jinyoung and the others followed you.

 

*You were running towards the bus when you saw Dongho sitting infront of the station*

 

"was i dumped?" Dongho smiled as he asked you.

"oppa..."

"ehhh? your crying?! but i thought---" You ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "Shinyeong? what happened?"

"There she is!" Sandeul pointed out. He stopped when he saw you with Dongho

"wait.. what's happening?" Baro asked "im confused"

"but.. i thought Shinyeong said she would confess?"

"mwoh?! then why is she crying?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Channie.. are you alright?" Gongchan wiped his face so Hana wouldnt see him crying.

"aah, S-shinyeong! i-- i gotta follow her!" He was desperate to go follow you but Hana held him back.

"You dont have too! i already called Dongho to take her home!"

"............Dongho....aishh"

"dont follow her anymore oppa! stop looking for her and look at me ...."

"Hana.. mianhe...."

"oppa.."

 

 

"i only have one person in my mind"