im not jealous

My Heart Belongs to You

 

After taking Dongho to the train station you went back to your house and started making breakfast
 
"yah Shinyeong ~ what are you making?" Gongchan asked while peeking through the kitchen.
"waffles" you looked back and saw him smiling at you "want some?" Gongchan nodded and prepared two plates.
 
The two of you ate breakfast together. You were still in a daze after realizing your feelings while Gongchan was eating his food quietly.
 
"do you have plans for today?" He asked breaking the awkward atmosphere.
"none ~ wae?"
"uuh.. uhm.. " Gongchan was scratching his head while trying to say it with the right timing.
"what??? what???"
"ne ~ do you wanna go to the... uh.. a-amusement park today? i got two tickets from Jinyoung hyung.."
"eh? why do you suddenly want to go there?" you chuckled.
"ani ~ it was hyung's idea..."
"sure"
" (YES!) really??" Gongchan smiled. "ill go and change" He ate his waffles quickly and went back to his house to change clothes.
 
// outside// *doorbell*
"ehh? Rin? where's your oppa?"
"he's still upstairs" Rin pointed out. apparently she insisted on coming with you two.
 
 
"oh.. there he is.."
"yaah, Rin why do you have to come with us!!" Gongchan whined.
"wae? oppa your unfair~ i wanna join too" Rin pouted and went to Shinyeong's side.
"its okay Gongchan,, let Rin join too" you smiled "i want her too come ne~" you tapped Rin's head then she started clinging to you.
"aishhh, (this was suppose to be a DATE!?!) fine" Gongchan pouted, you laughed when u saw Rin and Gongchan sticking their tounges out to each other.
"your really siblings arent you?" you smiled. "Rin mostly get her actions from you~ since your older act more mature will you"
"unnie~~ let's go lets' go~"
"your so excited huh" You chuckled, Rin gave out a sigh and said..
"oppa never takes me out for a date"
"EH? how do you know what a date is?!"
"my classmate Daniel said he'll take me to the Amusement park too~ he also said its called a date~ yah,, besides oppa kept on mumbling about that yesterday"
 
 
"RIN" gongchan pinched her cheeks. "your not allowed to have a date ! arasso? your too young sheesh. "
"owwiee" Rin rubbed her cheeks and nodded.
"let's go" Gongchan took Rin's hand and went outside.
 
*eh?  he didnt grabbed my hand? wae?? is he keeping  a distance from me?? *
 
"come on ~ we'll ride the bus this time"
"oppa` i want to hold hands with Shinyeong unnie too"
"eh?.. uh okay" Rin went and tugged to you.
"wae? dont you want to hold hands with your oppa?"Rin shooked his head and smiled
"oppa wants hold hands with somebody else~~ " you chuckled and went to Gongchan's side.
"here" you offered him your left hand.
"huh?" gongchan's face was already flustered but you still insisted.
"you dont want? fine"
"yaaah! wait" he ended up holding hands with you after all, the 3 of you walked to the station and waited , after 12 minutes a bus came but it was already crowded.
A youngman offered a seat for Rin so the two of you were practically just standing, since there was only one handle left, Gongchan was the one holding on to it while you were holding on to him.
 
"uurgh. its getting crowded" you tried to move your arms a little cause it was getting stiff already.
"are you alright?" Gongchan asked worriedly. You nodded and smiled to Rin who was stitting prettily infront of you.
 
*aishh. im getting squished >__< *
 
"dont worry .. were almost there" Gongchan put his hands behind your back so that you wont be pushed, you flinched and looked down so he wouldnt see your blushing face.
 
after 25 minutes you arrived in Lotte World :D
 
"omo! were here!!!" Rin was running around happily and jumping up and down.
"seems like you never take her out"
"not much" Gongchan smiled "it's her first time ..i think?"
"eh?! seriously??" Gongchan burst out laughing.
"i meant here in lotte world"
"ooh.." you sighed "i thought for real"
"oppa! let's ride the carousel !" Rin pulled the two of you.
 
 
"oppa! buy me a cotton candy!"
"yah Shinyeong do you want some too?" You nodded and smiled.
"wait for me here. arasso?"
"Rin ~ what do you wanna ride next???" Rin grinned and pointed to the ferris wheel.
"there! let's ride the ferris wheel !!!"
"okay,, let's wait for Gongchan okay?"
 
*while Gongchan was buying a cotton candy someone from behind hugged him*
 
"Channie!" a girl shouted.
"wah--?!?" gongchan looked back and saw Hana (one of her classmates) "H-hana??"
"aiya~ how come you didnt tell me you were going here today? When Jinyoung oppa gave me 3 tickets i asked you to come but you rejected my offer! how come??" the girl pouted and grabbed Gongchan's arm.
"uuh.. mian, im with my sister today"
"Rin's here?!" the girl beamed " i wanna see! i wanna see your little sister"
"uhm.. uh.."
"Gongchan!" you called out.
"ahh! Shinyeong *thank god*" gongchan sighed.
"eh? who is she Channie?" Hana asked clinging to Gongchan's arm, you flinched and stared at her.
"she's my neighbor and friend"
"hmp. only friend?" the girl smirked "good"
 
*so annoying! what does she mean by that!?! and calling him CHANNIE?! what the hell is wrong with this girl she's even clinging to Gongchan like she's her girlfriend or something T_T *
 
"Shinyeong~ this is Hana,, she's my classmate"
"Channie! let's ride the ferris wheel!! please!!"
"mwoh? but unnie.. the 3 of us will ride the ferris wheel" Rin interrupted.
"aiya .. is she your sister?! omo !! so cute!" Hana pinched Rin's cheeks but Rin moved away.
"yah! Channie~ please ride the ferris wheel with me??" Hana pleaded. Gongchan had no choice but to say yes.
"aissh. let's go Rin" you frowned "we'll wait for him after he's done with flirting" you grabbed the cotton candy from Gongchan and walked away.
"Hey" Gongchan called out but you didnt looked back cause you were already flustered. Rin saw your face and asked you..
"unnie? are you mad?" you shooked your head.
"im not" you tried to smile but Rin saw right through you.
"unnie.. your jealous arent you?"
"mwoh !?!? i--im no-t !!! why would i be?" you pouted. Rin chuckled when she saw your reaction.
 
*meanwhile*
"Channie~ let's goooo!"
"but.."
"hmf. just ride it with me once and i wont bother you"
"hana.." Gongchan gave out a deep sigh and nodded "okay"
"yay! i love you Channie!!" Hana gave Gongchan a hugged and KISSED him in the ---- O_O
 
"what the--?!"

 

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER :D ENJOY