New Member

Catch Me If You Can

The morning came and the automatic blinds raised themselves letting the morning light in. “What are you doing out here?” Yunho asked when he saw Jonghyun laying on the couch as he came out of Jaejoong’s room.

Did he hear us last night? Yunho worried.

Jonghyun sat up, but before he could answer there was a high pitch scream and Key came running out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jonghyun didn’t know what woke him up more; Key’s scream or Key’s half self.

Key nearly jumped into Yunho’s arms as he pointed towards the bathroom.
“T-t-there- there’s a-“ Key stuttered.

“What is it?” Yunho asked.

“There’s a-“

“Spit it out already!” Jonghyun demanded.

Before Key could say anything else the bathroom door opened and out  stepped a figure rubbing her eyes and yawning.

“Well good morning to you too,” She said sarcastically, annoyed at Key, who had woke her up.

“Who are you?” Yunho asked almost as surprised as Key.

Key’s scream had woken everyone else up too and they all ran out of their rooms.

“Nice boxers, bro,” the short figure said looking at Minho’s white boxers that were covered in little green frogs.

“Who is this?” Jaejoong asked, hair sticking out every which way.

“I’m-” the figure started to speak, but was cut off.

“Doesn’t matter who she is- How’d she get in!?” Yoochun asked.

“Oh, the door-”

“Do any of you have anything to do with this?” Junsu asked eyeing the younger boys.

They were all quick to shake their head. They had never seen this person before.
“I swear kids these days…” Jinki said shaking his head looking at his dongsaengs, earning a smile from Changmin and glares from Taemin, Minho, Key and Jonghyun.

“How’d you get in?”

Malkom pointed at the door. “Hacked your security system...which by the way. Really? Who used 1234 as their password?”

“You’re a safecracker…” Changmin said almost immediately.  

“WHAT’D YOU CALL ME?!” the figure said, not knowing to be offended or not.

“Who are you?” Jonghyun asked.

“Kim-”

“MALKOM!” an angry voice shouted. Everyone turned around to see a very angry BoA walking towards them. Malkom’s eyes grew with fear and she quickly jumped behind Taemin to shield herself.

“Where the hell have you been?! You had me worried sick! You almost got me fired!” Boa shouted.

“I didn’t do anything,” Malkom said from behind Taemin. He too was too scared to move.

“Everyone thought I lost you! Do you know how bad that made me look?!”

“Well here I am! Problem solved,” Malkom said stepping out from behind Taemin.

BoA took a couple of breaths to calm herself down, “What are you doing here? I said room 506, not 605.”

“I’m dyslexic, sue me,” BoA gave her a stern look.

“I didn’t want to stay in the girls’ dorm. The rooms at tiny and it smells,” Malkom said looking at the floor, ” Then some blew up the rooms on the fifth floor…” Malkom asked shaking her head unaware that the was in the room.

BoA sighed and began to think. The girls’ dorm was full and Malkom did have a knack for picking fights. BoA couldn’t blame her. Coming from a family of seven brothers what else could you ever learn.

BoA sighed once again and handed Yunho a file. She then walked over to Malkom, placed her hands on the short girl’s shoulders and faced everyone, “Meet Kim Malkom, the 6th and final member of your team.”

“What is this?” Yunho asked already knowing the answer, “She can’t stay here. It’s bad enough having 10 people in a place that was built for five and plus she’s a girl.”

“I can leave…” Malkom quickly suggested heading towards the door. It’s not like she wanted to be there anyway.

“Stop right there,” BoA instructed,. “Look we’re a in a bit of a tight spot. She doesn’t get along with the other girls.”

“Why can’t she stay with you?” Junsu asked.

“The lease on my apartment won’t allow it.”

“Can’t she stay somewhere else?” Yoochun asked almost begging.

“She’s staying with you,” Boa said gritting her teeth. She turned to Malkom, “Behave,” Boa said sternly and with that she walked out the door.

Like a worried parent Jaejoong turned to Malkom, “What are we going to do about your sleeping arraignments?”

“When did our house turn into a daycare center?” Yunho asked annoyed.

Malkom rolled her eyes and answered, “I can take the couch.”

“But you’re a girl," Minho said with concern.

“Is that going to be in issue?” Malkom asked getting annoyed once again.

“Well sort of…” Taemin said.

“Maybe she should take a room.” Junsu suggested. Only problem was there was no more rooms to take.

“She can share with Key. It’s not like anyone’s sleeping with him.” Minho said trying to hold back a smile. He could already tell that he slept on the couch last night.

“I don’t share rooms with girls,” Key said crossing his arms and leaning on a leg, still wearing nothing but a towel.

“Neither do I,” Malkom said crossing her own arms and leaning on the opposite leg.

“!” Key retorted

“!” Malkom shot back.

“!”

“!”

A big smile spread across Key’s face. He could tell that he and this girl were going to get along just fine. “Friends?” Malkom smiled back and nodded.

“Sorry for scaring you earlier. The couch was taken when I came in,” Malkom said.

“So you slept in the bathtub?” Jinki asked.

Malkom shrugged, “That was actually an accident. The door jammed and I couldn’t open it.”

“I thought you were good at breaking into things,” Minho said.

“I break in, not out.”

“Alrighty then…” Changmin said clapping his hands, “This is enough chaos for one morning. Hurry up and get ready. We have a busy day ahead of us.”

Everyone made their way back to their room as Taemin motioned for Malkom to follow him, “You really don’t mind stay with a bunch of guys?” Taemin asked, becoming curious of their new team member.

“I come from a family of seven brothers. I don’t think you guys will be any different,” She smiled

“Do they work for the agency too?”

“They’re dead.”