Bad Timing

Catch Me If You Can

After successfully completing their mission, the hyungs had decided to go out and drink to celebrate. The only flaw with this plan was that three out of the eleven were underage. Nothing Jaejoong and Key couldn’t fix, but the younger boys didn’t mind so it was decided they would stay behind and watch the maknae and keep her out of trouble.

Taemin and Minho were home alone, sitting on the couch, watching a movie. Neither were actually paying attention. Instead, Minho was trying to grow a pair and ask Taemin out while Taemin on the other hand was trying to keep himself from pouncing on his hyung. Sharing a bowl of popcorn, they would occasionally and accidentally let their hand brush against each other and every time they would glance at each other and chuckle nervously then look away.

Ugh! Minho thought to himself. Get on with it, you ! He scolded You can do this.

“Taemin,” Minho said grabbing the redhead’s attention, “I was wondering if-“ Minho began to say but didn’t get a chance to finish.

“What are we watching?” Malkom said appearing out of nowhere and taking the seat right between the two boys. “Oh I love this movie!” She said taking the bowl of popcorn and shoving handfuls in .

---

The room was dark and heated. Bodies crashed against each other and hands roamed freely. Chest to chest, back to back, chest to back. The smell of booze and sweat filled the air and music muffled whatever groaning sounds were coming from the dancers. Yoochun and Junsu had disappeared in the crowd of people, Yunho and Jaejoong were behind the lace currents in the corner doing God knows what but Key had a pretty good idea, and Changmin and Onew were off sitting in a booth talking, leaving Jonghyun and Key alone at the bar.

Key was getting asked to dance left and right and would only solemnly accept some invitations. Still deep down he wished Jonghyun would ask him to dance. Jonghyun would just sip his drink as he watch Key grind on a complete stranger he couldn’t help but wonder what that was like: to be grinded on by a gorgeous creature. He was going to find out.

Key felt a pair of strong hands on his hips and was about to protest when he turned around and came face to face with his crush.

“What are you doing?” Key asked secretly liking the fact that Jonghyun was dancing with him.

“Experimenting.”

“Well in that case…” Key said turning back around and grinding harder against Jonghyun’s crotch. Jonghyun had to admit it felt good and when Key pressed his back against Jjong’s pecks, Jonghyun felt the urge of leaning down and placing a kiss on Key’s milky white beckoning skin, but refrained himself from doing so.

After a few songs, Key offered to go get them some beers leaving Jonghyun to rest on a leather couch nearby.

“Hey you,” A smooth voice made its way over the loud music into Jonghyun’s ears. He turned to the person sitting next to him.

“Sungyo," Jonghyun smiled. His heart started to race faster if that were possible. Thanks to Key it was already ready to explode out of his chest and now with a pretty girl around Jonghyun didn’t know who much more he could take.

“Fancy seeing you here., She smiled leaning her chin on her hand, “Alone?” she asked

“Yeah…” Jonghyun said becoming nervous all of a sudden. It wasn’t really a lie. If it wasn’t for Key he would really be alone, but now Key was gone.

“Care for a dance?” Sungyo offered.

As much as Jonghyun wanted to he was kind of tired from dancing with Key, “I’d love to but-” Sungyo cut him off by pressing a finger against his lips. “I’ll dance. You just…observe,” she winked standing up and walking over to him.

Sungyo moved to the beat of the song as slowly grind against the sitting Jonghyun. As she moved her hips she rested her hands on his thighs. For a brief moment she laid on him before pulling away to turn around. She straddled herself on his lap and tugged on his shirt pulling him to her and pushing away again. She let her hands glide over his chest and did hesitate to lean in and subtly some of the sweat away from his neck.

Jonghyun started to feel aroused, but the feeling quickly faded when he looked up to a familiar voice.

“Glad to see you’re enjoying yourself,” Key said as he handing Jonghyun his beer and turned to walk away. Immediately Jonghyun stood to stop the other male, but Sungyo was quick to interfere.

“Do you want to get out of here?” she asked.
 

The Next Day


After nursing everyone out of their hangover’s and making their way to the agency, It was just like any other day except now that Malkom knew her sister was alive she kept seeing Sungyo everywhere: Walking down the hall, in the rooms next door, even in the bathroom. Another thing she kept seeing was Sungyo flirting with Jonghyun whenever she got the chance.

Oh hayl nah. Malkom said to herself when she saw them by the water cooler.

“Breaks over, hyung!” Malkom said walking by and dragging Jonghyun with her refusing to acknowledge Sungyo.

“Damn, Yunho hyung can nag!” Taemin said as he pressed the button on the candy machine. They were on break and Minho and Taemin just so happened to bump into each other in the break room.

“Yeah sometimes I wonder if Jae hyung wears the pants in the relationship,” Taemin laughed as he bent down to his bag of chips.

He paused for a moment deciding whether or not to bring up what they never got to finish, “Hyung, remember the other night when we were watching TV… you were going to say something?”

“Oh yeah,” Minho said feeling his face flush a little, “I was wondering if-“

“Hey guys!” Malkom said walking in through the door, “God, can you believe this ?” she said as she peeked out the window just in time to see Sungyo walk by. “I swear if I had a penny for every guy she’s gone after…,” Malkom trailed off. Only then did she notice the silence coming from her hyungs, “What are you doing?” she asked not really caring just wanting to fill the silence.

“Eating,” they both said trying to hide their annoyance.

Man, this girl could not have worse timing.

“If you like Jonghyun, why don’t you just tell him?” Minho asked

“Whoa hold up! I don’t like Jonghyun, okay? If anyone likes him it’s K-” Malkom eyes widen as she stopped herself from finishing that sentence.

Minho and Taemin eyes widen as well with curiosity.

“Never mind. I don’t like him, okay? I just don’t think that Sungyo’s right for him that’s all.”

“But you know who is?”

“Yes”, Malkom nodded, “Anyway forget I said anything and hurry up. Yunho hyung wants to see you. He says it’s something important.”
 

That Night


“Wanna go for a walk?” Minho asked Taemin. Once again they were home alone and Malkom was nowhere to be found, but just to be safe they decided to leave the apartment.

They walked from the top floor down to the lobby around the block and found themselves by the swimming pool. They couldn’t remember how they got on the subject but they did and now Taemin was having fun.

“You know who likes Jonghyun?” Minho asked

“Yeah, I made Malkom tell me.”

“Who is it?” Minho asked curiously.

Taemin smiled and looked away.

“Yah, tell me!” Minho insisted trying to face Taemin but the younger boy kept turning away. Taemin found it strange when his hyung stopped bugging him. It wasn’t like Minho to give up so easily. Just as the redhead turned around to face Minho he felt himself being lift up. Minho placed him gently over his shoulder and dangle him over the pool’s edge.

“Yah, what are you doing!? Put me down!”

“Tell me or I’ll throw you in.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Taemin said pushing his luck

“Oh wouldn’t I?”

“Nuuuuu~” Taemin said jokingly.

“Tell me!” Minho urged as he leaned closer to the water.

“Never!”

“Okay…” Minho said putting Taemin down.

“Really?” the maknae asked

“No,” Minho replied and pushed Taemin into the pool.

Minho nearly fell over from laughing but quickly stopped when Taemin didn’t come back up

“Taemin? Taemin!” he said becoming worried

Suddenly out of nowhere the redhead shot out of the water “Boo!”

“Yah, don’t scare me like that,” Minho said extending his hand to help Taemin out. As soon as Minho caught glimpse of the evil in Taemin’s eyes he regretted his decision and before he could pull away Taemin pulled him into he pool as water.

“Yah!” Minho shouted playfully coming back up for a breath of air. By then, Taemin was on the other side of the pool. Minho began to swim towards him but Taemin quickly disappeared under the water again.

When Taemin come back up, Minho was nowhere to be found. “Minho? Minho!"

Minho popped out from behind and splashed him. Taemin laughed as he splashed back.

They both shared a laugh as they stop then quickly became serious, “Speaking of liking people…” Minho said coming closer, “Is there anyone you like?”

Taemin blushed a light pink and nodded.

“Can you tell me?” Minho asks now only inches from Taemin’s face.

“I can show you,” Taemin whispered.

Taemin closed the space between them as he met Minho for a kiss. Minho held onto the pool wall with one hand to keep them afloat and used the other to press it against Taemin’s back. Taemin quickly s his arms around Minho’s neck and pulled him even closer by wrapping his legs around him. As Taemin felt Minho’s tongue push past his lips and into his mouth he had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Why did this have to happen? Not Minho. Taemin could’ve handled it if it was anyone else. It hurt knowing that one day Minho was going to hate him, but for now Taemin would take what he could get and he was getting a hot make out session with the guy he’d fallen for.

As they were having a battle of the tongues, they were interrupted by the sound of voices arguing. It was no surprise when they turned to see Malkom. They couldn’t see who the other person was because of the bushes.

“I can’t do this!” They heard the girl say, “They’re my friends!”

“You told me you could handle it!” the man demanded shoving an envelope into Malkom’s hand, “You’re in. They trust you. There’s no going back now.”

“But-”

“Just do it!” the man said as he his heels and left.

“ me!” Malkom shouted kicking at the metallic fence unaware that she was being watched. She paused to look at the envelope before heading back inside.

“What the hell was that about?” Taemin whispered as he pulled away from Minho. Minho simply shrugged before getting out of the pool. His clothes dripped on the dry concrete floor as helped Taemin out.

They both exchanged looks before sharing a small laugh when they realized what they had done.

“Umm would you- like to go out with me... sometime?” Minho asked nervously even thought he was sure he had a shot now that they has just finished making out.

“I’d like that,” Taemin smiled.

M a l k o m ’ s  N o t e

Lame update I’m sorry, but today was a good day damn it and I’m going to stay happy! Shout out to my wife SunnySun even though she’s not reading I know she still loves me and I want to thank her for making me smile ^^ I love chu~ ♥

I’m tired guys. I love you all and I promise comment replies next chapter ♥ thanks for reading and for the new readers: Welcome I hope you like the updates.

One more thing before you read what sungyo has to say i wrote a one shot the other day and i'm really proud of it and would love you forever if you read it and gave me your thoughts on it!

Read it here!

I dun care if you don't ship this pair just read it! ♥ :PPPP

N o t e  f r o m  S u n g y o:

I'M A REAL PERSON DAMNIT! LOL Don't kill me! ;A; *makes you feel guilty* I said Malkom could make me a bad person, but daaaaaaamn, you people~ And I with love~

So shout out to, xjinkimad & WillyWonkaXx ... All I gotta say is: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1SOi7L8AzS5MwHbAqkWrAeOkfeSFRKJrhIEMBat2FrWdoKBPqeQ

GET AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ BTW, I'm not trying to mess up Jongkey, I'm just trying to have my way with it~ :3

PEACE HATERZZZZZZZZZZZ~ :3 MUCH LOVE!~ <3