I'd Rather Go To Jail

Catch Me If You Can

Yunho was the first to step inside. As the rest of his team members followed the boys that had almost passed out due to boredom looked up.

There was an awkward silence up till the oldest boy spoke up. “Hello.” He chirped. “Chicken?” he offered

“Don’t mind if I do.” Changmin replied without hesitation. As he reached for a drum stick, Junsu slapped his hand away. “Ow.” Changmin said quietly, rubbing his hand.

More awkward silence. Among everyone in the room, the most nervous one was the youngest, the redhead that was sitting on the table.

Junsu noticed right away and thought it would be funny pick on him. “Which one of you is Taemin?” he asked.

Taemin’s eyes widen with fear as he lifted his hands in protest. “Look, if this is about the you found on my computer I can explain!” he said, blushing a light shade of red.

“What kind of ?” Changmin asked quickly earning another slap from Junsu only this time it was to the back to the head.

Yoochun and Jaejoong chuckled.

“What’s this about?” the tallest one asked turning the attention on himself. He didn’t know what annoyed him more, the fact that he had been caught fighting … again or the fact that these people, whoever they were, were delaying his leaving. Little did he know leaving was the last thing he would be doing.

“Minho, right?” Yoochun asked.

Minho just glared. “What’s it to you?”

“Who are you?” the boy with the bucket asked curiously.

“I’m Yunho.” Yunho introduced himself. “This is Yoochun.” He said patting the person to his right. “Jaejoong.” he patted the person to this left. “Junsu and Changmin” he finished, pointing to the remaining 2.

“Knowing who you are, is relevant as to why we’re here, how?” Key snapped crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently. There was a sale down town he had been looking forward to all week and he wasn’t about to let 5 guys, who according to Key, had good tastes in fashion, stop him from going.

“Let me guess.” The slim y blonde said. “Kim Kibum?” Jaejoong asked. Even though Key could change his look to whatever he wanted, there was something he couldn’t change: his attitude.

“Key!” Key said sternly.

“That’s a stupid name.” a voice from the corner of the room finally spoke up. He too was blond but not completely

“Excuse me?” Key said turning his attention to the shortest male in the room.

“I said that’s a stupid name.” he repeated

Key sneered evilly before responding, “When you’re tall enough to reach a doorbell then you can talk to me.”

“If we get to have nicknames I want “Onew”!” Jinki said excitedly. “Jinki just sounds too boring.”

Upon hearing Jinki’s name, Yunho concluded that the boy with the blonde tips was probably Jonghyun.

“So are you guys like our parole officers or something?” Taemin asked.

“Not exactly.” Junsu said.

“Think of us as more of a mentor.” Yunho said faking a smile.

He didn’t like this anymore than anyone else the room, but when you accidently blowup a multi-million dollar building that belongs to your boss, you better be prepared to face the consciences.

“We’re going to help you reach your full potential.” Jaejoong said.

“Whoa...wait- What?” Jinki asked nearly dropping his bucket of drumsticks.

“For what?” Minho asked.

 “To become the next …us.” Jaejoong explained.

“I ain’t working of no cops.” Jonghyun spat.

There was a sudden change of atmosphere as the words left Jonghyun lips. The air was so tense you could cut it with knife.

“We’re not cops.” Yoochun said trying to keep himself calm. To a LIST agent being called a cop was an insult.

“We’re LIST agents.“ Changmin finished, not once wavering.

“LIST?” Key asked

“League Intelligence and Secret Taskforce.” Taemin said in on breath. Once again all eyes were on him. “What?” Taemin said innocently shrugging his shoulders

“Hey, I’ve heard of that.” Jinki said “Don’t you protect the identities of people who have testified in court against criminals and stuff?”

“Yup.” Changmin smiled

“Why would your agency want us?” Jonghyun asked. “A bunch of runaways and homeless kids.” He too was getting sick of his extended stay.

“The agency feels that you have talent.”

 “Is this some kind of joke?” Jonghyun asked standing up from his spot on the floor. “I’m not working for you!”

“You can either come work for us or you can go to jail.” Jaejoong said suddenly.

Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho and Changmin turned to look at Jae, but then they realized what he was doing. Manipulating someone was one of Jaejoong’s specialties.

Again the room was silent and the boys were left exchanging looks from one another.

“Do you have good food here?” Jinki asked quickly.

“The best!” Changmin replied.

“I’m in.” Taemin said jumping off the table.

Junsu smiled.

”Me too, but only because I’m too pretty to go to jail.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, but was glad at the diva’s answer.

Minho sighed, “I have nothing better to do.”

“Believe me, we’ll give you plenty.” Yoochun reassured him.

All eyes shot in Jonghyun's direction, who was now leaning against the wall looking at the floor. He sighed looking up. “I’d rather go to jail.”

Haven’t heard? Join the role play ^^ We need more people! ♥

BubblePop RP!