I Love You | R |

Catch Me If You Can

“We’re home!” Key chimed as they walked through door. They found Changmin and Jinki sitting on the love couch, YooSu across form them and Yunho hugging Jaejoong’s waist as the other sat on the arm rest

 

“Jinki hyung, Changmin hyung! What are you doing here?” Malkom asked surprised to see them.

 

“Oh I see how it is. We can leave.” Changmin joked

 

“No, I mean, we thought you were going to be away all weekend.”

 

“We were, but as soon as it happened, Jinki insisted we come back and celebrate!”

 

Both Junsu and Jaejoong eyes were red and puffy from crying.  

 

“What’s going on?” Minho asked

 

“Yeah, who died?” Taemin also asked becoming paranoid for no reason. Tears were never good.

 

“Do you want to tell them or should I?” Changmin asked turning to Jinki.

 

“Tell us what?” Key asked anxiously.

 

Jinki blushed slightly as he lifted his hand to reveal a shinee silver ring on his finger.

 

“You’re getting married!?!? They all cried in unison glomping Jinki and Changmin.

 

Minho: “Dude!”

 

Jjong: “No!”

 

Key: “ing!”

 

Taemin: “Way!”

 

Malkom: “Awesome! This calls for some yummy food!” she cried.

 

---

 

Again Malkom had requested Jjong sleep with Key so that she could have the couch. She had already failed at giving Kikwang the W.P.P Chip she didn’t need Key telling her what clothes went with what shoes right now and since things were no longer awkward or tense between the 2 boys, they easily agreed.

 

Key had just finished putting his shirt on when he felt Jonghyun looking at him. He turned to meet the short male’s eyes and gentle smile.  

 

“What are you so happy about?” Key asked smiling back. He didn’t know why he was smiling but he could feel something different about Jonghyun.

 

“Today.”

 

Key was slightly confused. “What was so great about today? Your date ditched you, you come home to find that you’re going to have to go shopping for something nice to wear to the wedding, which you hate going to and you were denied food.”

 

Jonghyun’s smile grew when he noticed Key remembered he hated weddings.

 

“True, but I got to spend the rest of the day with you, I’m probably going to be paired up with you at the wedding and I know you’ll cook me something as soon as I lie about how bad your cooking is.” Jonghyun said sitting on the other side of the bed.

 

Key rolled his eyes pretending to be annoyed as he tried to hide the fact that all that didn’t sound bad.

 

They sat in silence for a while and met each other’s gaze again.

 

“Alright,” Key said standing up and walking towards the door. “What should I make you?”

 

Jonghyun quickly followed behind, “How about . . .”

 

---

 

As soon as Minho closed the door to their bedroom he felt himself being thrown on the bed. He kept forgetting that even with Taemin’s small frame he was still pretty strong. Taemin wasted no time climbing on top of his hyung so that he was sitting on the other’s stomach.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I promised you we would finish what we started, didn’t I?” Taemin whispered leaning down and capturing Minho’s lips with his own.

 

Minho didn’t hesitate to kiss back, but when he realized where this was leading he stopped and sat up pushing Taemin down to his lap.

 

“What’s wrong?” the maknae asked not liking what just happened.

 

“If we’re going to do this,” Minho sighed, “I want to do it for the right reasons.” He looked down.

 

“Hyung, do you like me?” Taemin asked placing his hand on Minho’s cheek making Minho face him.   

 

“I’m crazy about you.”

 

“That’s the only reason I need. Taemin smiled as he leaned in for another kiss only to be pushed away again. Minho could see the ual frustration start to build in Taemin’s eyes, but he needed to know.

 

“How do you feel about me?”

 

Taemin smiled again, “Let’s just say I would choose you over banana milk any day.”

 

“Damn you must really like me then.” Minho smiled.

 

“Ne, now where were we?” Taemin asked leaning in to press his lips against his hyung’s.

 

They helped each other out of their clothes and this time Taemin found himself under Minho, who was planting small kiss and bites all over his chest. He let his hand travel down Taemin’s stomach until he reached his and took hold, making the younger boy jump at the sudden sensation.

 

“Hyung, I want you inside me,” Taemin whimpered

 

“Arasso, hold onto me, Tae.” Taemin did as he was told and grabbed onto Minho broad shoulders, wrapping his legs around Minho’s waist.

 

He dug his nails deep into the other’s skin as he felt Minho enter him with a low groan.

Taemin bit down on his bottom lip to keep himself from making too much noise. Minho would’ve been against this, but then he remembered that the Diva was right next door.

 

As he penetrated the redhead, Minho leaned down and pushed his tongue into Taemin’s mouth, muffling all of the younger boy’s moans. Taemin ran his hands up Minho’s back and grabbed hold of his black hair as their tongues fought for dominance when suddenly Taemin gasped and arched his back.

 

“Hyung!” he choked out, letting Minho know he had hit is sweet spot.

 

Minho smirked as he continued to hit that spot over and over mercilessly.

 

“M-Minho” Taemin mewed.

 

“Don’t hold back, Tae.” Minho whispered nibbling on his earlobe.

 

A moment later Minho felt Taemin in his hand and stomach and Taemin felt hot liquid fill him.

 

They were left panting as they wiped the sweat off each other’s brows. Minho began to pull out but Taemin held onto him.

 

“Let’s stay like this.”

 

Minho did as he was told but rolled on his side so that he didn’t smother the other boy and pulled him close to this chest.

 

“I love you, Taemin.” Minho whispered kissing the top of Taemin’s head.

 

“I love you too, Minho” he replied resting his head against Minho’s chest listening to the sound of his steady heartbeat.

 

“It beats for you.”

The Next Morning

 

Malkom stirred awake to the sound of voices arguing by the door. “It’s Sunday let me sleep!” she begged covering her face with the blanket, but the voices only grew louder. “What’s going on?” she asked as she rubbed her eyes walking over. Boa and Siwon were there.

 

“Go wake everyone up and tell them to meet us in the living room.” Yunho instructed.

 

Malkom was about to protest but when Junsu gave her a look she thought best to do what she was told.

 

“Key hyung, Jjong hyung get up!” she pounded on the door. “We’re wanted in the living room!”

 

“Minho, Taemin hyung time to get up!”

 

“Jinki hyung?” Malkom said poking her head through the door.

 

“I’ll be right there.” Jinki smiled.

 

---

 

“What’s going on?” Jinki asked when he saw Boa and Siwon standing in the living room. Siwon was holding on to the TV remote.

 

“I’m afraid I come with some bad news. It seems that you have a rat on your team.”

 

“What?! Who?” Minho demanded. If it was one thing he couldn’t stand it was liars.

 

Taemin felt himself go tense as he looked from one face to another.

 

“Malkom.” Siwon finally replied causing the whole room to go completely silent and even slightly cold.

 

“Omo!” Taemin spoke up as he let out a small sigh of relief.

 

“What!?” Minho said turning to the shorter girl.

 

“Is this some kind of sick joke?” Jjong intervened.

 

“There must be some kind of misunderstanding!” Key said standing next to Malkom putting his hands on her shoulders.

 

“Earlier this morning we recovered some footage of the W.P.P Chip being stolen.”

 

“Stop it, Siwon!” Yoochun growled.

 

“Don’t believe me? Why don’t you see for yourselves.” He said pressing play as everyone’s attention turned to the screen.

 

Sure enough there was the short girl taping into the safe, slipping the small chip into her pocket and leaving.

 

“That was a camera?! I thought that was a lamp!” Malkom said mad that she’d miss something so obvious. Everyone’s attention was now on her. “I mean-”

 

“So it is true.” Minho said now glaring at someone he once called his friend.

 

“Do you all believe me now? It’s the perfect cover.” Siwon said stepping towards Malkom. “No one would suspect a sob story like her!” he growled grabbing hold of Malkom’s’ chin making him face her.

 

“No! Jjong, Minho!” she cried pulling away from Siwon’s grasp and looking at her hyung’s faces in hope to find- find what? What was she hoping to find? Sympathy, remorse, understanding of some kind? “Key, Taemin, Jinki hyung please!” she begged, but the all turned away from her except for Taemin, who just watched from afar. They would have none of it. Even her mentors were looking away in disappointment.

 

“People always do things for a reason, what’s yours?” Minho asked in a dark voice. He was trying hard not to hit a girl at the moment.

 

“I-” Malkom said looking at him then at Taemin. “I can’t tell you.”

 

“We know of your history with Soo Man. No doubt he hired you to steal it for him!” Siwon shouted accusingly.

 

“That’s not true!” Malkom said fighting back tears.

 

“Where’s the chip now?”

 

Malkom pushed past Key and Jjong and retrieved a small bag, reached in and pulled out a back computer chip. “Here.” She said placing it in Siwon’s hands.

 

“Malkom, you know we’re going to have to assume the worst if you stay quiet. Tell us why you took it.” Jaejoong said in a caring voice.

 

Again Malkom turned to Taemin and saw the panic in his eyes. “I’m sorry, hyung,” she said turning back to Jaejoong. “I can’t.”

 

“You’re going to be put under investigation until this whole thing is resolved, arasso?” Changmin asked.

 

The girl just nodded, still fighting to keep herself from crying in front of everyone.

 

“Looks like breaking into things isn’t the only thing you’re good at.” Key said walking out of the room.

 

“Malkom, I-” Taemin tried to say but didn’t get a chance.

 

“Please,” she said quietly, “Just leave me alone.”