“You’re training begins now.”

Catch Me If You Can

“I’d rather go to jail,” Jonghyun spat.

Yunho had enough of this. BoA had made it clear that she wanted all five of them and there was no way this blonde tipped, haired boy was going to ruin Yunho’s reputation of being able to get anything done.

Yunho walked over to Jonghyun and easily hovered over him. Jonghyun and stood there and glared back. With Jonghyun being short and small Yunho easily picked him up and threw him over his should like a towel.

“Hey what are you doing?! Put me down!!” Jonghyun protested as he started to struggle.

Yunho ignored him and walked out of the room allowing everyone to follow.

“Where are you taking us?” Jinki asked as he followed everyone out.

“You’re training begins now.” Changmin said.

---

About two minutes into being carried Jonghyun grew tired and gave up, allowing himself to be hauled away. He rolled his eyes and sighed as he was carried from the interrogation room to another room down the hall. Had he not clearly stated that he didn’t want to be there? What else did he have to do to get that through these peoples head?

Yunho set Jonghyun down at the door. Taemin once again grew nervous as they all filed into the room. It was a normal looking room except for two things,

One, the room as completely and utterly empty except for a large mirror that rested against a wall, and two, there was a cylindrical pipe looking thing that was hanging from the ceiling.

“What are we doing here?” Minho asked, speaking up for everyone. He noticed that only three of the agent had followed them.

“Hey where are the other two?” Key asked.

Yunho and Jaejoong were missing.

“Really? Already?” Yoochun asked turning to Changmin.

“You would think they could wait until we got home…,” Junsu said shaking his head.

The five boys remained confused and oblivious as to what Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu were talking about. Changmin sighed and turned back to the task at hand, “This is just a test to see how well you all think and act as a team.”

“As a team?” Taemin asked looking at the older boys.

“Team? We don’t know each others names,” Key scoffed.

“Weren’t you paying attention in the room?” Jonghyun asked annoyed.

“I’m sorry, did you say something? I don’t speak stupid,” Key replied.

“And I don’t speak , yet here we are. God knows anyone would remember your name since it’s so stupid!”

“Funny, I don’t remember yours, which is strange considering… I tend to remember s!”

“ENOUGH!” Jinki shouted stepping in between the two, surprising everyone in the room. He was getting tired of this childish behavior.

“Above you there is a bomb that is set to go off in five minutes,” Changmin informed them. “You’re job is to take it down and deactivate it.”

“What happens if we don’t?” Taemin asked looking up at the cylindrical object.

“Kaboom,” Junsu whispered.

All five boy’s eyes widen with fear and there was a sudden lump in their throats.

“Hyung, be nice,” Changmin smiled. This made the boys less nervous. “But he’s right.” Changmin finished off causing everyone to tense up again.

“Wait! Are you saying this is a real bomb?!” Minho asked.

“He’s lying. No way the would put a real bomb in here,” Jonghyun said with his arms crossed.

“This is a state of the art facility,” Junsu shot a look at Jonghyun. “If we tell you there’s a real bomb in here, then there’s a real bomb in here.”

“How do I know you’re not lying?” Jonghyun continued to argue.

“My mother taught me never to lie," Junsu said walking out of the room.

“Good luck,” Yoochun saluted and left closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door shut a little beeping sound was heard and the number on the timer began to count down.

“!” Minho cursed.

“!” Key responded.

“What do we do?” Taemin panicked.

“It’s not so far up… maybe if we gave each other a boost…” Minho suggested.

“You with the face- come here so I can stand on you!” Key ordered.

Jonghyun did as he was told and bent down to lift Key up when he realized what he was doing, “Why do you get to be boosted up?”

“Because you’re too short to reach!”

“You’re too heavy to carry!”

“This is a joke!” Jinki spoke up.

“Finally someone who agrees with me!” Jonghyun said throwing his hands in the air.

“No I mean it’s a joke how easy this is,” Jinki said walking over to the mirror.

“What do you mean?” Key asked.

Before anyone could say anything Jinki picked up the mirror and slammed it against the floor, shattering it to pieces. He then grabbed the largest piece he could find and aimed it at the string and flung it like a Frisbee.

Jonghyun and Key had gone back to telling each other off and weren’t paying attention what was going on. Minho and Taemin however saw the string get cut and both lunged themselves forward to catch the falling object. Both looking up didn’t see where they were going then ending up smacking into each other. Minho accidentally landing on top of Taemin.

Key had looked up in time to see the object start to fall and pulled Jonghyun towards him to get him out of the way. Time moved slowly, gravity took its course and the object continued to fall. As the bomb made contact with the floor, they all closed their eyes and turned away.

A small poof sound as heard and a cloud of white smoked hissed out of the cylinder.

The room fell silent and the boys slowly opened their eyes. They all let out a sigh of relief, ecstatic they were still alive.

Changmin walked in applauding. ”Congratulations, you’re all dead.”

“You said that was a real bomb!” Key said angrily. He was mad that he had almost pissed himself.

“Jinki made a good move.” Changmin explain, ignoring the diva. “A dumb move, but good none the less. His problem was he acted without informing the rest of you. If Taemin and Minho weren’t too busy getting it on…,” Changmin looked down at them, “They might’ve been able to catch it.”

“As for you two,” Changmin said turning to Jonghyun and Key. “If you’d take the time to see how you can help each other out instead of trying to think of a comeback, you would’ve notice that he’s tall” Changmin pointed to Minho, “and he’s light and easy to carry.” He said pointing to Taemin. “You could’ve let Jonghyun get hit and yet you didn’t, that shows some progress.”

“C’mon,” Junsu said leading them out of the room, “We’ve got a lot of work ahead us.”

“I thought your mother taught you never to lie?” Jonghyun asked.

“I didn’t lie,” Junsu smiled, “I was bluffing.” He patted Jonghyun’s shoulder as he escorted him out of the room leaving the youngest boys behind.

Taemin tapped Minho’s shoulder.”Minho-shi?”

“Call me hyung,” Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled lightly. “Uh hyung?” Taemin asked again

“What’s up?”

“Not that this isn’t comfortable or anything but… can you get off me?”