New Assignments

Catch Me If You Can

“Dude that girl was hot!” Yoochun said, reminiscing.

“I think I speak for everyone when I say” Yunho said pretending to pop is collar. ”She wanted me.”

“She didn’t even look at you!” Junsu said.

“Yeah,” Jaejoong said with a laugh. “She was too busy checking me out.”

I wonder what they all would say if they found out that chick was actually a lesbian. Changmin thought to himself. It makes sense why she was checking out Jae hyung, he does look like a girl.

They settled down as they stepped through the glass doors into their boss’s luxurious office. Big black leather couches, a small glass coffee table in the middle, a dark chestnut desk in the corner and a 53’’ flat screen plasma TV.

“How are my favorite boys this morning?” Boa greeted with a smile. “How was your vacation?”

They all bowed before sitting down.

“The best!” Changmin said.

“The hotel was beautiful.” Jaejoong added, thinking back.

“Yoochun and Junsu kept “getting lost.”” Yunho informed her, using air quotes on the last words.

Yoochun and Junsu stayed silent and pretended to look around the room.

“Yunho hyung?” Changmin said, “Didn’t you and Jaejoong hyung also “get lost” a couple of times?”

Immediately Jaejoong blushed and Yunho’s smile disappeared.

“Well I’m just glad to have you back. Even super heroes need a break. I have a new assignment for you…” she paused for a moment. “It’s different from anything you’ve ever done before.”

“I’m sure it’s nothing we can’t handle.” Yunho said pretty sure of himself and his team.

Boa grabbed a stack of files and turned back to the 5 men that were sitting comfortably on the couches. “For your sake, I hope you’re right.”

This caused everyone to become confused. What could this assignment possibly be that even the top LIST agent couldn’t handle?

Boa took a deep breath before instructing, “Follow me.”

---

They left the room and made their way to the elevator. 3 floors and 6 doors later, they all found themselves in an interrogation room.

A dark room with a big window that looked into the room next door except to the other room it looked like a mirror. There was a computer monitor and recording equipment.

Inside the room with the mirror there were 5 boys. 2 were sitting on the floor with their backs against the wall on opposite ends of the room, one was sitting on the metal table, taping a small beat with his finger, the other one was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room eating a bucket of KFC chicken and the last one was fixing his hair in the mirror, not speaking to each other and unaware they was being watched.

“Bring back memories?”  Boa smiled handing them all files. Changmin, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Yunho exchanged looks again. It was like looking into a mirror, literally. Many years ago they too were on that side of the window.

“Who are they?” Yoochun asked as he read through his file.

“They’re your new assignments.”

“WHAT!?” they all shouted in unison.

By unanimous vote, the boards of directors, including myself, feel that these boys are the next top LIST agents.

“But they’re just kids.” Yoochun said.

“I know a bunch of other agents who have been training for years for a shot like this.” Yunho added. Changmin and Junsu nodded in agreement.

“And even with all those years of training they are nowhere near as good as these boys.  If they’re already this good on their own imagine what they would be like if we trained them. We want to take their talent and use it for good.”

“So what are we suppose to do with them?” Junsu asked

“Train them, feed them, take them to the zoo! I don’t care! Just make sure to keep them out of trouble.” Boa said turning cold.

“So we’re going to be babysitting.” Jaejoong concluded.

“Think of it more as a favor for your country.” Boa said getting ready to leave.

“Be honest with us.” Yunho said stopping her. “We got this case cuz no one else wanted it, right?”

“To be the best, they need to learn from the best...” She complimented them.

All 5 men stood there unconvinced.

“…and because no one else wanted this assignment.” Boa said looking away.

“Wha-” Junsu was about to say

She turned to them with a serious face again. “Next time you guys think of blowing up a building, make sure it doesn’t belong to the chief director. You’re lucky you all weren’t suspended.” She said walking away.

The 5 men sighed in unions. Not only was this a favor for their country, it was a punishment for Yunho’s stupid mistake.

“We’ve been blindsided!” Junsu cried.

“First they  reward us with a vacation then they hand us this ty case.” Jaejoong huffed.

Now they were the ones acting like kids. There was no way around it and they were getting nowhere complaining about it. They all knew this.

“Ready?” Yunho asked as he placed his hand on the door knob that led to the other room.

Yoochun just scratched the back of his head wondering “Why me.” Junsu shrugged, Jaejoong looked briefly through his file.

“I love kids!” Changmin said happily. 4 pairs of eyes slowly turned to glare at him. “What? I do.”

M a l k o m ’ s N o t e

Short and kind of a lame start. My writing is becoming , but please bear with me ♥

I’m super excited for this story and I just pray it comes out as good as I have it in my mind ^^

For those that don’t know sungyo and I have started a Kpop roleplay. (: Be sure to check it out : BubblePop RP!