Day 1

The Country Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri saw Yoona and Yoochun during the meeting and they were very confused, especially as to why Yuri was involved. Sulhee was saying, "Yoochun, Yoona, Yunho, and I will be constantly be watching over Yuri and guiding her whenever she's on duty. But I will be the only one to have authority to tell Yuri what to do."

"Oh. And I do not know if my assistants already told you but feel free to seduce Shim Changmin. It will make your job much easier. Just don't overdo it." Sulhee nonchalantly advised, while Yunho cleared his throat loudly.

Yuri shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

"Meeting adjourned. Mission starts tomorrow. And Ms. Yuri, you will come at 5am sharp tomorrow to get your body fitted. We will be styling your appearance."

Yuri left, tackled by Yoochun and  Yoona.

"What happened??? How did you get into this?"

"Whoah, our Kwon Yuri is doing a lot now, huh?"

"We'll be there for you, watching over you so don't worry too much."

" for Yunho. Haha he'll have to watch Yuri with another guy."

Yoona and Yoochun were bombarding Yuri with questions and comments. Yuri, although grateful for their attention, was really nervous and worried about her first day tomorrow. She still wasn't sure what she had to do. The instructions were so vague and Yuri felt uneasy. I hope I don't mess this up for everyone. This is a huge responsibility...

- - -

Yuri woke up the next day at 4am, jittery for the first day of her big mission. She drove to the NIS and got there early. When she arrived, she went to the conference room to see if anyone was there and spotted Yunho, Sulhee, Yoona, and Yoochun discussing something rather seriously. She closed the door quietly and waited outside the door. She was doing breathing exercises and pep-talking herself when the door opened. 

"You're here? Let's get started. You need a lot of work." Sulhee looked her up and down with a displeased face.

She took Yoona and Yuri to another place, leaving the men to themselves.

- - -

Yoochun was walking around outside with Yunho.

"Sulhee really is smart. I can see why she is the Executive Assistant."

Yunho glared at him.

"What? She is. How can she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter