Interference

The Country Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri overheard the gossip among her fellow coworkers.

"Hey, did you hear? Executive Park is also in charge of the new mission with Shim Changmin!" 

Shim Changmin? Sounds familiar...

"I can't believe Shim Changmin would be a crime suspect! He's so handsome!"

"That's not the point. Executive Park is in charge."

Executive Park... 

"Why is she taking on the role herself? Isn't Yunho-oppa supposed to be in charge?"

Yuri stiffened. Is this what Yunho was stressing over?

"I don't know. I heard Yunho-sshi was in an a disagreement about something... Well anyways Executive Park could do whatever she wants. She's the president's niece."

- - -

Yuri looked for Yunho as soon as she finished her work. He wasn't in his office. She went outside and searched around, when she finally found the person she was looking for. Yunho was looking up at the sky, deep in thought. Yuri was worried. Yunho seemed a little out of it these days. He treated her the same but she knew something was bugging him.

Yunho jumped when Yuri backhugged him, trying to comfort him.

"Don't mind me. Continue staring into space." Yuri giggled as she snuggled into his back.

Yunho smiled. He put his hands over hers, and pushed the case to the back of his mind.

Executive Park pushed the door outside and frowned upon the sight.

"Well, well, well, well... What have we here?"

The couple turned around.

"Executive Park! I'm sorry!" Yuri bowed, blood rushing to her face.

Yunho tried to hide his annoyance. 

"Public displays of affection are not allowed here. Yunho, I believe you are aware of this rule."

"Well it didn't seem to stop you from doing what you wanted not so long ago..." Yunho retorted.

Sulhee's eyes widened but Yuri was even more surprised.

Did these two really have something going on? Plus, Oppa uses her first name instead of calling her Executive Park.

"Yunho, don't make it so obvious to her. Her feelings would get hurt." Sulhee smirked. She thanked Yunho for helping her turn the tables on Yuri.

Yunho saw Yuri's reaction, took Yuri's hand, and left Sulhee hanging.

- - -

The pair walked for a long time. Yunho was waiting for her to ask but thankfully, she didn't. Maybe she didn't catch Sulhee's implication. He didn't want to lie but he didn't want to make Yuri worry about something that wasn't worth worrying about. Yunho wanted to reassure Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter