Break Up

The Country Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri still felt dirty. The feeling just would not go away. She sighed. At least I have Yunho. I should be grateful that he still accepts me for who I am. Yuri found a giggle coming up as she thought of the words Yunho said earlier.

"Yes I still love you. And I will love you forever."

All I need is Yunho. Yuri tried to put her feelings of filth to the back of her mind, and cheered herself up for another day at work, where Yunho would be waiting for her.

- - -

When Yuri saw Yunho outside the building, waiting for her, she ran up to him and greeted him brightly, but was slightly taken aback by Yunho's solemn response. 

"Let's talk."

Yuri gulped and followed in his footsteps as he made his way into his office. 

"I-is something wrong, Oppa?"

"Let's break up."

Yuri's heart dropped.

"Haha, is this some kind of joke? Cause it's not funny..." Yuri's eyes started to glisten.

"I'm not joking."

"Oppa! Why are you being like this? Do you have to be like this to me too?"

Yunho tried to keep his composure, when inside his heart was breaking.

"I'm sorry." He tried to leave, before his facade crumbled, but she grabbed his hand.

"Is this because I was ? Do I disgust you?" Yuri choked on her words as her abundant tears ran down her face. 

"Y-Yes! Now stay away from me. I don't want to see you anymore." Yunho, after sputtering out the hardest words in his life, left the room, leaving Yuri some privacy. 

Yunho slammed the door closed and slowly fell down against the door. A few drops made their way down Yunho's pained face, as he heard Yuri's dolorous sobs on the other side of the door. He tried to muffle his sobs and slowly made his way outside, before Yuri came out of his office.

- - -

Yuri hated herself. Why did I have to get ? Why did I let myself? I should've fought, even if it meant death. The appalling episode replayed in her head and she felt misery return. She didn't even have Yunho anymore. She lost her everything. Yuri left Yunho's office, head down to head home. She couldn't work today. As she was powerwalking to the exit, she heard Yoona call her.

"Yuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona made her way to her friend.

"What's wrong, Yul? Why are you crying? Yul???" 

"I'm sorry, I have to take a leave today. Tell them for me, thanks." Yuri ran out of the lobby into the parking lot, and Yoona followed her, genuinely worried about Yuri's state.

Yoona followed Yuri's car all the way to Yuri's home and as Yuri got out of her car, Yoona rushed to her side and ushered her in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter