First Meeting

The Country Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho leaned back in his chair, sighing in satisfaction. Once again, he and his team successfully completed a mission. He felt hands rubbing his shoulders and looked up. Executive Park. He didn't know why such a high ranking officer visited so often. He was starting to get sick of her chit-chat. 

"You did well, as expected, Mr. Jung."

"Thank you. I have something to do, if you'll excuse me."

He got up, naturally moving her hands off of him and pushed the door to the outside. Yoona, his close dongsaeng, turned around to see him and she smiled, waving. 

"Oppa!"

Yunho smiled and they walked together, as he listened to her concerns. As they continued their stroll, Yunho caught sight of the back figure of his close friend and colleague, Yoochun, walking along the building with another woman. Ah, she must be the newcomer. Chun seemed to be introducing the woman to the place, when he slowly put his arm around her. Yunho let out a tiny smile, familiar with his friend's playboy instinct. Yunho was taken by surprise, however, when he saw the woman shrug his arm off politely. Yoona let out a loud burst of laughter. Yoochun and the woman turned around at the sound and Yunho's breath caught in his throat as Yoochun waved, embarrassed.

Yes, she was beautiful, but there was something else that made him so attracted to her. He couldn't explain it. 

 She smiled and bowed, introducing herself before Yoochun could.

“Nice to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter